Thread: Hello, is it me you're looking for?

Threaded View

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    11h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Hello, is it me you're looking for?

Probably not

Hello! I've been creeping cK for quite some time, but I never bothered to actually post or anything. You can call me Mimi. It's not my real name, but I'm trying to maintain some anonymity for personal reasons.
    I found cK a while back and was kind of shocked that there was an ~underground~ Neo forum but I was so scared to join.

A little about me: I've been playing Neopets for nearly 10 years and have spent way too much time and effort building my account. I've only ever cheated once when I bought a paint brush off of another site. It was a rush, but I felt so bad afterwards and panicked because I thought I'd lose my account LOL. I'm far too anxious to cheat more, but I like the clraik forums way better than the Neoboards. I probably will change my mind about cheating relatively quickly.

Offsite, I'm a traditional artist that's still trying to figure out the basics of digital art. I love Pokemon with all my little heart and am usually found cuddling with my dog.

That's it really. Feel free to message me and chat! I hope to make some friends here~
    Last edited by Aura; 09-17-2016 at 08:13 PM.