Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 46

Thread: The most hated board on Neopets is..

  1. #1
    unknowable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    238
    Userbars
    2
    Thanks
    70
    Thanked 181 Times in 101 Posts
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Time Online
    11 d 13 h 6 m
    Avg. Time Online
    8 m
    Rep Power
    6

    Thumbs down The most hated board on Neopets is..

    IMO, PC.

    Neopian poundous sapiens- a subspecies of the endangered neopian sapien. Can be found stirring up shit on the PC, whining about contest results(everything is so rigged and unfaaaaiiirrr!), and stalking pixels with the dedication of a cold case detective from a sappy made-for-TV movie. Prone to wearing tin foil hats and excessive contact with TNT.


    http://www.neopets.com/neoboards/boa...phtml?board=34


    *adjusts binoculars*


    Is there any board more despised in Neopia?

  2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to unknowable For This Useful Post:

    2D Anime Waifu (09-18-2016),Botan (09-17-2016),Creme (09-22-2016),Dad (09-17-2016),halloweenlupe (09-18-2016),Hollow (09-18-2016),Marine Biology (09-18-2016)

  3. #2

    sechzig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    63
    Userbars
    1
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 37 Times in 19 Posts
    Downloads
    35
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Time Online
    5 d 9 h 18 m
    Avg. Time Online
    2 m
    Rep Power
    8
    tbh im more afraid to be on the trade/auction boards. i dont like resellers. its like snipe/restock your own shit.

  4. #3
    Stocking Anarchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,377
    Userbars
    11
    Thanks
    929
    Thanked 1,623 Times in 650 Posts
    Downloads
    182
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Time Online
    47 d 8 h 50 m
    Avg. Time Online
    35 m
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by sechzig View Post
    tbh im more afraid to be on the trade/auction boards. i dont like resellers. its like snipe/restock your own shit.

    I don't think I have once clicked on that link. If I want to see people advertising things they have for sale then I just check out reddit.

  5. #4

    sechzig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    63
    Userbars
    1
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 37 Times in 19 Posts
    Downloads
    35
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Time Online
    5 d 9 h 18 m
    Avg. Time Online
    2 m
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by gigglez View Post
    I don't think I have once clicked on that link. If I want to see people advertising things they have for sale then I just check out reddit.
    I used to use it like 8 years ago when I didn't know better and there's always someone that's like I'll give you 200k on your 400k item. And they make you feel bad for saying no. Like "no one will give you your asking price," and then you sell it to them and they ask for what you wanted and then some. I was an easily intimidated 14 year old.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to sechzig For This Useful Post:

    halloweenlupe (09-18-2016)

  7. #5

    tofu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    70
    Userbars
    3
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 35 Times in 21 Posts
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Time Online
    4 d 15 h 18 m
    Avg. Time Online
    3 m
    Rep Power
    6
    i hate the pound chat and the app chatters specifically, so pretentious. thankful i stopped trading there and mainly do my trading here or through friends lol.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to tofu For This Useful Post:

    halloweenlupe (09-18-2016)

  9. #6

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    0
    Userbars
    3
    Thanks
    3,108
    Thanked 2,502 Times in 1,623 Posts
    Downloads
    127
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    575 Post(s)
    Time Online
    62 d 4 h 17 m
    Avg. Time Online
    27 m
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by sechzig View Post
    I used to use it like 8 years ago when I didn't know better and there's always someone that's like I'll give you 200k on your 400k item. And they make you feel bad for saying no. Like "no one will give you your asking price," and then you sell it to them and they ask for what you wanted and then some. I was an easily intimidated 14 year old.
    I do that still


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #7
    Espeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    439
    Userbars
    2
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 171 Times in 110 Posts
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Time Online
    15 d 17 h 9 m
    Avg. Time Online
    12 m
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by gigglez View Post
    I don't think I have once clicked on that link. If I want to see people advertising things they have for sale then I just check out reddit.
    I didn't know people posted the items they were trading on reddit. Hm. Maybe I'll have to journey into the depths of hell there.

  11. #8


    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    158
    Userbars
    2
    Thanks
    230
    Thanked 173 Times in 53 Posts
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Time Online
    9 d 10 h 49 m
    Avg. Time Online
    6 m
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by catbeans View Post
    i hate the pound chat and the app chatters specifically, so pretentious. thankful i stopped trading there and mainly do my trading here or through friends lol.
    when app chatters try to act like they're legit doe. Haven't been in that chat for years, are they still acting like that?

  12. #9

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    0
    Userbars
    3
    Thanks
    3,108
    Thanked 2,502 Times in 1,623 Posts
    Downloads
    127
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    575 Post(s)
    Time Online
    62 d 4 h 17 m
    Avg. Time Online
    27 m
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by soverysad View Post
    when app chatters try to act like they're legit doe. Haven't been in that chat for years, are they still acting like that?
    App chatters?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #10


    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    158
    Userbars
    2
    Thanks
    230
    Thanked 173 Times in 53 Posts
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Time Online
    9 d 10 h 49 m
    Avg. Time Online
    6 m
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by scarmans View Post
    App chatters?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    they are a sub chat within the pound chat, i guess. used to be there when i was still legit years ago, and let's just leave it at how they love reporting one another lmao

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lacus For This Useful Post:

    halloweenlupe (09-18-2016),Naked Gamer (09-17-2016)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •