5/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    8d 3h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m

Another one of those annoying VPN help questions... :(

hey, sorry to clutter up the board with a VPN question. i've seen a ton in the help section and read through them all but i'm still a little confused and was wondering if anyone could clarify this for me:

VPN is ideal/necessary to use when actively going on shells or accounts with things you're trying to move, separate from the accounts affiliated with your IP address, it seems, but i was always under the impression that if a bunch of different IP addresses were affiliated with a specific account, you'll get frozen. maybe i'm wrong though! is it just location they are concerned with? so if i use HideMyAss, let's say,and just always pick the same location despite it being a different IP, i will seemingly be fine?!

sorry, just nervous about the whole VPN thing as it's new to me and i don't want to mess something up!

thanks for your time

Thanks
    DL/UL
    84/1
    Mentioned
    533 times
    Time Online
    134d 9h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    Quote Originally Posted by snappedxtiara View Post
    hey, sorry to clutter up the board with a VPN question. i've seen a ton in the help section and read through them all but i'm still a little confused and was wondering if anyone could clarify this for me:

VPN is ideal/necessary to use when actively going on shells or accounts with things you're trying to move, separate from the accounts affiliated with your IP address, it seems, but i was always under the impression that if a bunch of different IP addresses were affiliated with a specific account, you'll get frozen. maybe i'm wrong though! is it just location they are concerned with? so if i use HideMyAss, let's say,and just always pick the same location despite it being a different IP, i will seemingly be fine?!

sorry, just nervous about the whole VPN thing as it's new to me and i don't want to mess something up!

thanks for your time
    If you generally log into accounts from the same location, not necessarily the same IP, you'll be fine.
    As long as you don't log into an account from Colorado, California, and Florida in a week you're good.
    Would be better to keep one set location for a place, i.e Miami Florda for account 1. San Diego California for account 2. Just keep the same location for an account.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    8d 3h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mophead View Post
    If you generally log into accounts from the same location, not necessarily the same IP, you'll be fine.
    As long as you don't log into an account from Colorado, California, and Florida in a week you're good.
    Would be better to keep one set location for a place, i.e Miami Florda for account 1. San Diego California for account 2. Just keep the same location for an account.
    thank you so much for your help!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    87/0
    Mentioned
    67 times
    Time Online
    120d 15h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    48m
    Quote Originally Posted by snappedxtiara View Post

thanks for your time
    To be honest, TNT doesn't seem to care much about it. Sometimes I use 3-4 different proxies (different IPs from different countries) in the same account and nothing happens. I don't know if the same is valid for VPN though.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    I've always logged into my AB shells from all over the US they're all still kicking and still AB on them still even today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk