40/0
    Mentioned
    65 times
    Time Online
    17d 23h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m

I have questions.

Its taken me a while but i finally have some of my neo stuff sorted out. (go me!)

I am ready to start selling some of it off, but before i do i have some questions and figure i better ask them rather than messing up and landing myself in hot water here.

1) Ok so the sale of active accounts is off limits, i fully understand the premise of that rule and why it was put in place (i mean no one wants their stuff stolen right?) my question is this - A lot of the accounts i have for sale are ones i have been building up over the last few years, so technically they ARE active in the sense that i access them on a somewhat haphazard basis, but they are NOT active in the sense that they belong to a player and someone will miss them they have all been mine for at least 2 years with no problems (obviously because they are still with me) am i allowed to sell these or would i have to let them rot for the allotted time?

2) What is the best way to sell items? I have plenty of shells, and other wondrous accounts with not much on them, but to put the item on them i would need to log in, which again brings me back to question 1

3) Who would be the best person (if anyone) to approach in regards to getting some shells birthday cracked for trade of neopets items or pets or something? Im super broke but have some great stuff, and a whole boatload of shells ive been sitting on.

Ok thats all for now i think

Thanks in advance people

Ax

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    563d 23h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    I can answer your first question - an "active" account generally means an account being played on actively that does not belong to you. Selling an account you yourself own to let someone else take ownership is the same thing as inactive, pretty much.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    30d 15h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    1. Yes that's fine, just mention that you've personally had them secured for however long, and also how you got them in the past wouldn't hurt (Taken from inactive accounts ages ago, taken from active accounts ages ago and secured on your account for x amount of time, made legitimately, etc)

2. Usually depends on the buyer, typically people just offer a few items on the buyers junk lot in the trading post. If it's lots of items you may want to add them to a shell.

3. I can help you with this c: Alternatively, there's a few people on the site around that I've seen offering the service

Best of luck!
    Last edited by Koneko; 09-12-2016 at 10:56 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    65 times
    Time Online
    17d 23h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Awesome, thanks for clearing that up for me people!

And would it be ok to message you @(you need an account to see links)?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    128 times
    Time Online
    64d 11h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    @(you need an account to see links) Does bday cracks

Good luck!

(you need an account to see links)

Thank you to Monsters for this beautiful gif. <3 (It died with tinypic, press F)
    @Andrew 15!!!!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    192/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    9d 19h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    @(you need an account to see links)

I can do birthday cracks as well! Shoot me a message with what you need

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    30d 15h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexis View Post
    Awesome, thanks for clearing that up for me people!

And would it be ok to message you @(you need an account to see links)?
    Of course c:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    242 times
    Time Online
    123d 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    50m
    @(you need an account to see links) as @(you need an account to see links) mentioned (thank you for reference) I can crack any birthday and give you the hidden status of any account (some shells may be purged and not work any more for example). Just send me a message!

Thanks
    DL/UL
    84/1
    Mentioned
    533 times
    Time Online
    134d 9h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    @(you need an account to see links)

1.) If the accounts are accounts that you actively played on, they're considered safe like inactives since you're not selling someone else' account that's being played on. One thing that a lot of people do when selling these accounts is disclose if they were legit, or if there was any cheating done on the account, and how long ago any cheating was done/how long the account has been legit.

2.) You can both pull items off an inactive account, and still have the account considered inactive; as well as load items onto inactive accounts and have the items considered safe. A lot of people deliver items on shell accounts to help protect buyer anonymity, but just as many people will send items to an account of a buyers choice. Referring back to question 1, all items that are delivered onto an account (as long as they're safe) are treated the same as if they were originally coming from an inactive account, or come from a legitimate on site purchase.

3.) In terms for birthdays, I vouch for looklook123123. Great dude that's helped me multiple times get birthdays for myself and for others.

If you've got any other questions, feel free to PM me and I'll clear em up for you!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    65 times
    Time Online
    17d 23h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Thankyou everyone for all the help

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexis For This Useful Post: