Its taken me a while but i finally have some of my neo stuff sorted out. (go me!)

I am ready to start selling some of it off, but before i do i have some questions and figure i better ask them rather than messing up and landing myself in hot water here.

1) Ok so the sale of active accounts is off limits, i fully understand the premise of that rule and why it was put in place (i mean no one wants their stuff stolen right?) my question is this - A lot of the accounts i have for sale are ones i have been building up over the last few years, so technically they ARE active in the sense that i access them on a somewhat haphazard basis, but they are NOT active in the sense that they belong to a player and someone will miss them they have all been mine for at least 2 years with no problems (obviously because they are still with me) am i allowed to sell these or would i have to let them rot for the allotted time?

2) What is the best way to sell items? I have plenty of shells, and other wondrous accounts with not much on them, but to put the item on them i would need to log in, which again brings me back to question 1

3) Who would be the best person (if anyone) to approach in regards to getting some shells birthday cracked for trade of neopets items or pets or something? Im super broke but have some great stuff, and a whole boatload of shells ive been sitting on.

Ok thats all for now i think

Thanks in advance people

Ax