Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 1h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Tired of Neo , considering UC giveaways

That is total SHIT ~ my husband's 10 years old little brother's account got frozen for literally no reason ! I know people don't intend to believe unfairly frozen . I never believed it too until today . Me and my husband both cheats yes but we both use VPN . His little brother was the only one who uses the real ip in this house . Plus my illegit accounts and my husband's illegit accounts never got frozen even now . So cannot be us or chain frozen thing ! ( we can still login all our illegit accounts now ) The kid is now crying so badly and literally broke my heart ( yes I love this kid a lot )

Now totally tired and angry of Neo . Maybe ll do a UC giveaway on this form ( if it's not against the rule ? ) all my selling threads will be close now . Not selling anymore .

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    52d 20h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Is it possible that the account was compromised and frozen for protection? A lot of active accounts have been hacked recently.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    178/0
    Mentioned
    744 times
    Time Online
    335d 1h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 3m
    Sorry about his loss :/ & good luck if you decide to send a ticket!
    (you need an account to see links).
    If you decide to send a ticket and they're like "Nope" bring your husband's lil brother to the dark side, we have cookies (?)

(you need an account to see links)

"Date et dabitur vobis"
    「Let's fight 恐れはない」

"A quantum supercomputer calculating for a thousand years could not even approach the number of f��ks I do not give"

「君が望むモノは何?」

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    9d 12h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    that's crazy. i'm so sorry for your husband's little brother it makes me mad that even the kids can't enjoy neo when these stupid things happen.
    let me know if he still wants to play, i can give him one of my legit UCs.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    that's BS !! basically why i turned dark-side.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    6d 4h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Well couldn't you help the brother out with one of yalls accounts? Set him back up
    Otherwise sorry to hear about it, there have been a lot of accounts being compromised lately.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 1h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by fae View Post
    that's crazy. i'm so sorry for your husband's little brother it makes me mad that even the kids can't enjoy neo when these stupid things happen.
    let me know if he still wants to play, i can give him one of my legit UCs.
    Thank you for your kind words , but it's ok I already gifted him a illegit UC Royalgirl grarrl I was selling alone with the whole np loaded account . I didn't know how to explain "illegit" to a kid so I basically told him because people will be jelous so don't ever bother going to the PC

---------- Post added at 05:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by alba100 View Post
    Well couldn't you help the brother out with one of yalls accounts? Set him back up
    Otherwise sorry to hear about it, there have been a lot of accounts being compromised lately.
    I am pretty sure it was't hacked . His lil brother was playing and suddenly logged out . Nothing else abnormal at all . My husband was at the ground floor using the public computer lurking forums ( including Clraik ) he is scared to use his own computer or phone because he got cookie grabbed once in a offsite link and now he is careful . And then the kid started crying ... My husband used his phone to login to Neo to check our accounts and none are frozen . The only possibility I can think of is the public wifi . We live in an apartment where there is a public wifi in the lobby area and on each floor . His lil brother always uses the public wifi because our own wifi is slow as shit . And this apartment have lots and lots of foreigners so maybe someone else also playing

---------- Post added at 05:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 AM ----------

Anyways , who wants my illegit UC Royalgirl grarrl ? Is UFA now . Just pm me if you want her . But remember she is illegit

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    9d 12h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcane View Post
    Thank you for your kind words , but it's ok I already gifted him a illegit UC Royalgirl grarrl I was selling alone with the whole np loaded account . I didn't know how to explain "illegit" to a kid so I basically told him because people will be jelous so don't ever bother going to the PC
    [/COLOR]

---------- Post added at 05:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 AM ----------

[/COLOR]Anyways , who wants my illegit UC Royalgirl grarrl ? Is UFA now . Just pm me if you want her . But remember she is illegit
    ah, alright that's really nice of you! still a shame that his own account got frozen. if it was on neopets junior, i think there's a better chance tnt will unfreeze, since it's a kid playing after all!

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    27 times
    Time Online
    17d 23h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    As Fae said, if it was on Neopets Jr the chances of getting his account back are probably better. I'm really sorry to hear about it, though. D: Freezing a kid's account is a bit too much, TNT. Please stop. That's not how you keep your website active.

I'm guessing it was probably something to do with the wifi, but I don't think there's a way to know unless you ask TNT.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    15d 17h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Seriously, a lot of people are having this issues. The account could have easily been compromised.