Thread: My only 2 accounts were hacked and then frozen...

Hybrid View

Pronouns
    Sponge
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    45d 21h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m

My only 2 accounts were hacked and then frozen...

Hi, My main account and 1 side that I have used for 12 years was hacked into and the side that goes with it. These 2 accounts were 100% legit with premium. The accounts are now frozen but I can't tell the reason. I don't know if its for my own protection or they tried to sell my stuff. I had pins on everything and a birthday prompt, but I can't understand how someone can get into my accounts. I still have access to my email that go with them.

I am waiting on TNT. but that is futile probably.

2 other people I am in contact with have also been hit this past week even harder than me and now I am wondering if it is the same person getting into accounts.

Any advice on what I need to do?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    70/0
    Mentioned
    86 times
    Time Online
    22d 2h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Did you update your pin/pw recently? If not, that is likely how they got in.

Sorry to hear about your accounts, but luckily you were premium and will likely have everything restored when they get around to answering your ticket. Make sure to talk about the money you spent on the website in the ticket information.
    [center]

Pronouns
    Sponge
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    45d 21h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Thanks hurricane... honestly I feel like a dork.. I have not changed my PW or pin in years... so its probably my own fault. I don't even care all that much about the side account, just my main. I created it when I had my son while in the hospital (I was there for 5 days with a laptop and free wifi). LOL! And now my 12 year old plays..

I have had premium for 5 years so I am keeping my fingers crossed.

I just wish people wouldn't target active accounts.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    942 times
    Time Online
    291d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 55m
    If your email PW matches your PW/any possible old PWs, it's possible they got in through that.
    Anyone reading this, make sure your email password is unassociated with your Neo account in any way. That's how most people are getting in nowadays.
    i love luna

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Aura For This Useful Post:

DJ Music Man (09-10-2016)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 1h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Diane View Post
    Hi, My main account and 1 side that I have used for 12 years was hacked into and the side that goes with it. These 2 accounts were 100% legit with premium. The accounts are now frozen but I can't tell the reason. I don't know if its for my own protection or they tried to sell my stuff. I had pins on everything and a birthday prompt, but I can't understand how someone can get into my accounts. I still have access to my email that go with them.

I am waiting on TNT. but that is futile probably.

2 other people I am in contact with have also been hit this past week even harder than me and now I am wondering if it is the same person getting into accounts.

Any advice on what I need to do?

This happened to me twice , the first time was my shell contained a brought UC got hacked and I reported it , frozen for my protection and then I got it back by tickets after one month . The second time was a bit weird , my active main account suddenly appeared to have things I never own , and they were all incredibly high end items like lutari morphing potions , golden butter knife and few extremely expensive stamps and books , so I immediately changed my password for account and email , then sent a ticket , after two hours I got suddenly logged out , received a password reset email , I reset my password , then when I accessed my account , all those rare items are gone