Hi ! My name is Shori , I am a 22 years old Japanese guy who don't speak perfect English . That's why when neo stopped updating Japanese version , I was so stresssd because now if you use Japanese version, your items names will be shown all question marks ...

I played neopets for 5 years , when I first joined in , the conversion already happened . I never knew there was this "UC" exist until one day I googled " buy neopets smuggler cove item" ( yea I wanted to buy super attack pea so badly ) and the website also selling pets in old art called UCs , I was shocked at how beautiful the royalgirls and royalboy pets used to be ! And then , I ended up buying UCs , mostly royalgirls and royalboys . I used to think royalgirl cybunny is incredibly ugly until I saw the UC version ! Now I am still playing and I really enjoy my UC pets . Good news is until now , none of my illegit UCs got frozen ,bad news is, none of them were ever on my active accounts because of the crazy UC frozen dramas I am scared of >_<

PS : the user "Sugarcane" on this forum is my wife ^_^ . She told me about this forum that's how I find out here .