Thank you for visiting Clraik's Pok�mon Center! My name is Zoroark, and I am here to take care of you! I offer multiple services for Pok�mon XY and ORAS. If you have any questions, please don't be afraid to ask!

Building Custom Pok�mon - $1 each
Have a dream team in mind, but don't have the time to train? Want to have a pok�mon to make your friends jealous? This service is right for you! Just copy the form into a private message, and send it to me. After payment is received, we'll exchange friend codes and set up a time to trade. Make sure you have a "junk" pok�mon to trade for each pok�mon you have purchased. Will offer discounts for purchases of more than a single pok�mon!

Pok�mon-
Nickname (if wanted)-
Level-
Gender-
Nature-
Ability-
EV's (HP, Atk, SpAtk, Def, SpDef, Spd)- CAN'T EXCEED 508 TOTAL
IV's (HP, Atk, SpAtk, Def, SpDef, Spd) - CAN'T EXCEED 31 EACH
Held Item-
Move 1-
Move 2-
Move 3-
Move 4-

Any Event Pokemon - $1 each
Miss out on a distribution? Want events from other countries besides your own? This is the perfect option for you! Send me a private message listing what event pok�mon you would like. I can provide ANY event from Gen 3, onward. After payment is received, we'll exchange friend codes and set up a time to trade. Make sure you have a "junk" pok�mon to trade for each pok�mon you have purchased. Will offer discounts for purchases of more than a single pok�mon! You can find a list of event pok�mon (you need an account to see links)!