23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 1h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcane View Post
    Hi , my name is Kumiko I am a 24 years old girl . My biggest enjoyment is to none stop eating sugarcane / drinking sugarcane juice .

I have been playing neopets for 10 years . On my first main account , I spent years to train my favourite pet all the way to 2400+ HSD . Shortly after that my account got frozen because I got greedy and started earning nps on my side . After frozen , I have no intention to start from scratch all over again ( BD stats takes ages to increase ) . Then I started crazily buying UCs now the UCs I own can form a small UC store . Luckily none of my brought UCs are frozen till now . I got frozen once on my illegit UC shell because of hacking but managed to got it back by ticket .

And yes I lurked for few weeks before finally join this forum
    Welcome to the forum Kumiko! Sorry to hear about your neo history and being frozen. Luckily, things have settled with the game and it is much easier to get away with cheating now (as long as you don't overdo it). We have the best bots for Neo if you are interested. If not, our community can definitely help motivate you to enjoy the game even more.

Enjoy your time here.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------