Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Looking to Buy a WoW account for Legion. :-)

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    17
    Userbars
    0
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Time Online
    4 h 28 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Rep Power
    0

    Looking to Buy a WoW account for Legion. :-)

    Not interested in starting up fresh again, I'm hoping to come across an account with a nice achievement score, good titles for chars, nice mounta, etc... Of course, I can't be too picky, but PM me if anybody is interested. :-)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    0
    Userbars
    3
    Thanks
    3,108
    Thanked 2,502 Times in 1,623 Posts
    Downloads
    127
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    575 Post(s)
    Time Online
    62 d 4 h 17 m
    Avg. Time Online
    27 m
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ccchreeshawn View Post
    Not interested in starting up fresh again, I'm hoping to come across an account with a nice achievement score, good titles for chars, nice mounta, etc... Of course, I can't be too picky, but PM me if anybody is interested. :-)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    start fresh i can help you level if i do the recruit a friend all i need is you email you'll use you get big bonus's of EXP and stuff along with a mount.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    17
    Userbars
    0
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Time Online
    4 h 28 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by scarmans View Post
    start fresh i can help you level if i do the recruit a friend all i need is you email you'll use you get big bonus's of EXP and stuff along with a mount.
    Yes, i've played before, before blackrock foundry in WoD. I'm not too interested in RaF


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    0
    Userbars
    3
    Thanks
    3,108
    Thanked 2,502 Times in 1,623 Posts
    Downloads
    127
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    575 Post(s)
    Time Online
    62 d 4 h 17 m
    Avg. Time Online
    27 m
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ccchreeshawn View Post
    Yes, i've played before, before blackrock foundry in WoD. I'm not too interested in RaF


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    damn i wanted another 100 XD

    i haven't played in like a month or so i think but i did pay for legion then stopped playing haha

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    17
    Userbars
    0
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Time Online
    4 h 28 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by scarmans View Post
    damn i wanted another 100 XD

    i haven't played in like a month or so i think but i did pay for legion then stopped playing haha
    Well, i'm still very interested in playing.. I just need an easy way to get back into it. :-/


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •