56/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    13d 19h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m

UC Noob Help

Okay I've been playing Neo for over 15 years and I never had interest in UCs. Been solely ad BD/NP junkie. But literally 5 minutes ago I realized it makes the account look cooler and more legit. So now I'm interested

First Question:
    Why does pets have to be PC safe? Is it for future trading? If you're going to keep the pet and don't decide to trade it (assuming that the pet was inactive, and no chance of getting it ticketed), is it safe to keep or would there be some kind of radar over you.

Second Question:
    I've been looking at threads for days now and never ever really bought UCs, but who are some of the most trustworthy/safe/*cough*cheap UC sellers on clraik.

3rd Question:
    Okay so If a pet is sent to you, or traded for one of your shitty pets, doesn't that set off a radar?

Thanks for anyone who helps out with this...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    14d 22h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    1. PC safe pets are desired because they look "legit". People on PC are used to seeing them around and fimilar with them so they can generally be safely traded and moved around. A non-safe pc pet example would be a pet that suddenly appears out of no where possibly off a super inactive account/ shell account.

2. Haven't bought any recently but lots of people sell ucs, when in doubt check feedback scores and use a middleman.

3. Sometimes depends on how you do it. Some people keep it on the account they buy it from and let people get used to seeing it around. Make the account look legit, etc. Sometimes people move it off the account onto another and never have any problems. Its always going to be somewhat risky I suppose though.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    35 times
    Time Online
    39d 11h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    1) If you have no intentions of showing yourself on the boards, then I think just looking for inactive pets is fine for you. A lot of people want PC safe pets so they can trade it again without garnering too much suspicion, but I personally think it is unsafe to be trading illegitimate pets (any pet that is sold is considered illegitimate) regardless of it being PC safe or not. It's ALWAYS better to buy the pet you want directly and to settle down. OR if you do insist on trading, make sure your account looks good enough to house the kind of pet you want (e.g. you would want a well-built account to keep a high tier pet) and STAY OFF THE BOARDS! Neomailing is the way to go, but do it in moderation.

But if anything, you should definitely consider trading on the UC swap thread we have on cK if you really want to trade for a different pet. It's not impossible to fit in on the PC, but it is extremely difficult. The downside to PC safe pets is that some people actually stalk pets or carefully monitor them. You would also be amazed at how strong some people's memories are!

2) I will personally PM you about this, but very openly speaking, my go-to people would definitely be @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links) and @(you need an account to see links). Each of these sellers have a huge stock, fair prices and are notorious for selling you safe and inactive pets. Fair warning, there ARE people who may sell you active pets that are advertised as inactive, so please stick to people you trust.

3) No, it does not set off a radar for TNT. It will for other users if you show yourself on the boards. ALSO, adding on to my point earlier - some people WILL stalk known UCs, so PC safe pets are not always the way to go.

One thing to keep in mind is that if you ever receive the account the pet is on when you buy a UC, USE A VPN and CLEAR YOUR COOKIES before accessing other accounts. I've gotten chained for not clearing my cookies multiple times. Ever since I got in the habit of religiously using Google Incognito and a VPN for logging into new accounts, I haven't been frozen yet, which is amazing since I've accessed maybe anywhere upwards of a hundred different accounts in the past four months.
    Last edited by Mayuri; 09-03-2016 at 06:08 PM.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mayuri For This Useful Post:

Aska (09-03-2016),Aura (09-03-2016),Bettser (09-04-2016),sighcoe (09-03-2016)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    733 times
    Time Online
    158d 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    56m
    Most of your questions have been answered already but I wanted to add that UCs here sell pretty similar in value since clraik regulates their price, be sure to check Drizzy's UC price guide which is pinned at the Neopets Trading section. If you want a cheap UC, going for a worse named one would be the key since the worst the name, the cheaper it gets. Be sure to follow the UC prices though, since if someone is offering you an UC extremely cheap then something odd is up with it most likely.

Now, respect sellers, go with the ones with the highest feedback score. You can see it on their profile or the side bar on the left of each post the user leaves.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    20m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayuri View Post
    1) If you have no intentions of showing yourself on the boards, then I think just looking for inactive pets is fine for you. A lot of people want PC safe pets so they can trade it again without garnering too much suspicion, but I personally think it is unsafe to be trading illegitimate pets (any pet that is sold is considered illegitimate) regardless of it being PC safe or not. It's ALWAYS better to buy the pet you want directly and to settle down. OR if you do insist on trading, make sure your account looks good enough to house the kind of pet you want (e.g. you would want a well-built account to keep a high tier pet) and STAY OFF THE BOARDS! Neomailing is the way to go, but do it in moderation.

But if anything, you should definitely consider trading on the UC swap thread we have on cK if you really want to trade for a different pet. It's not impossible to fit in on the PC, but it is extremely difficult. The downside to PC safe pets is that some people actually stalk pets or carefully monitor them. You would also be amazed at how strong some people's memories are!

2) I will personally PM you about this, but very openly speaking, my go-to people would definitely be @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links) and @(you need an account to see links). Each of these sellers have a huge stock, fair prices and are notorious for selling you safe and inactive pets. Fair warning, there ARE people who may sell you active pets that are advertised as inactive, so please stick to people you trust.

3) No, it does not set off a radar for TNT. It will for other users if you show yourself on the boards. ALSO, adding on to my point earlier - some people WILL stalk known UCs, so PC safe pets are not always the way to go.

One thing to keep in mind is that if you ever receive the account the pet is on when you buy a UC, USE A VPN and CLEAR YOUR COOKIES before accessing other accounts. I've gotten chained for not clearing my cookies multiple times. Ever since I got in the habit of religiously using Google Incognito and a VPN for logging into new accounts, I haven't been frozen yet, which is amazing since I've accessed maybe anywhere upwards of a hundred different accounts in the past four months.
    Totally Agree with you I want to add that I use Incognito mode for this. And don't use Free VPN because in Free VPN your IP is not dedicated so your IPs not be same everytime. You can choose Fastest VPN from this list: (you need an account to see links).