59/0
    Mentioned
    41 times
    Time Online
    23d 13h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m

I'm a dumbass

Woops. Accidentally replied to this thread instead of PMed. This is why I shouldn't do shit when I'm on my meds, I get even more stupid than usual.

Incidentally, am seeking custom userscripts and will pay.
    Last edited by Rhymes with Witch; 11-10-2020 at 07:22 PM.

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    945 times
    Time Online
    116d 17h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Would really appreciate a script for checking the price of items in your closet (NP) - similar to Bat's SDB auto-pricer! (Especially the feature where it shows you live the price of the item in line per page as you're going through)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    8d 21h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    A script that shows for how long an item has been sitting in my shop without being sold. This way I can properly change the price.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    18d 8h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Searching for a script I recall seeing somewhere, it was just a script that randomly clicks around on Neopets so it seems like someone is playing legit. Anyone else remember this script?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 11h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Perhaps a script that can filter items/only show pre-determined items in shops with the new layout for semi-legit restocking?
    I know there were a few that worked pre-beta however none of them work anymore.

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,161 times
    Time Online
    556d 6h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 27m
    Quote Originally Posted by exarius View Post
    Perhaps a script that can filter items/only show pre-determined items in shops with the new layout for semi-legit restocking?
    I know there were a few that worked pre-beta however none of them work anymore.
    I usually just use adblock for this, but here's something that will highlight anything on a list and fade anything not on it. The difficulty here is, at least in my opinion, maintaining the list. Altho I guess all y'all who AB are used to that kind of thing.

I goofed around and have a simple version, so something like this would probably work!

Last edited by kittyray; 02-02-2021 at 05:19 PM. Reason: link to script section post
    (you need an account to see links)

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 11h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyray View Post
    I usually just use adblock for this, but here's something that will highlight anything on a list and fade anything not on it. The difficulty here is, at least in my opinion, maintaining the list. Altho I guess all y'all who AB are used to that kind of thing.

I goofed around and have a simple version, so something like this would probably work!

Hey thanks for the fast reply! (:
    I've just tested that script, and I don't know whether I did something wrong or if it's just not working for me.
    Inserted a shop ID and just one item that I knew was in the shop at the time, but everything was still visible and the listed item was not highlighted.
    Also, is ad-block still a viable option? I've heard of people getting frozen for it on another forum but I only briefly skimmed through the thread, not sure how it works exactly.

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,161 times
    Time Online
    556d 6h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 27m
    Quote Originally Posted by exarius View Post
    Hey thanks for the fast reply! (:
    I've just tested that script, and I don't know whether I did something wrong or if it's just not working for me.
    Inserted a shop ID and just one item that I knew was in the shop at the time, but everything was still visible and the listed item was not highlighted.
    Also, is ad-block still a viable option? I've heard of people getting frozen for it on another forum but I only briefly skimmed through the thread, not sure how it works exactly.
    Hi, I made a slight mistake in the original version of my code that I somehow didn't catch before posting – forgot to change the string to an int so the keys would actually match. I've since edited it and also posted an updated version on the scripts section.

Ad-Block and this is technically against the rules, but as far as I know there's no way for them to detect it unless you slip up and post a screenshot somewhere. Somebody with more experience feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
    (you need an account to see links)

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    17d 18h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    On the note of the above replies, does anybody have an up-to-date adblock filter for adblock RSing? These seem much more difficult/time consuming to make with new versions of adblockers as they don't have all the features they used to (the ability to search through blockable elements, for example), so I thought I'd ask before I spent loads of time chipping away at making my own.

Edit: After trying a dozen different adblockers I found a method to make my own lists so I'm good to go.
    Last edited by Robinder; 02-06-2021 at 09:53 AM.

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    2d 4h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by burtdurpey View Post
    Also an auto-refresher for the Drackonack - Hungry avatar (for either the new or the old (/x) site layout) would be awesome! This one is driving me nuts haha
    Would absolutely love to see this, too. I need to attach a petpetpet and it's frustrating AF.

Page 124 of 160 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134 ... LastLast