59/0
    Mentioned
    41 times
    Time Online
    23d 13h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m

I'm a dumbass

Woops. Accidentally replied to this thread instead of PMed. This is why I shouldn't do shit when I'm on my meds, I get even more stupid than usual.

Incidentally, am seeking custom userscripts and will pay.
    Last edited by Rhymes with Witch; 11-10-2020 at 07:22 PM.

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    937 times
    Time Online
    116d 6h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Would really appreciate a script for checking the price of items in your closet (NP) - similar to Bat's SDB auto-pricer! (Especially the feature where it shows you live the price of the item in line per page as you're going through)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    8d 21h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    A script that shows for how long an item has been sitting in my shop without being sold. This way I can properly change the price.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    18d 8h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Searching for a script I recall seeing somewhere, it was just a script that randomly clicks around on Neopets so it seems like someone is playing legit. Anyone else remember this script?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 11h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Perhaps a script that can filter items/only show pre-determined items in shops with the new layout for semi-legit restocking?
    I know there were a few that worked pre-beta however none of them work anymore.

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,155 times
    Time Online
    550d 23h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 26m
    Quote Originally Posted by exarius View Post
    Perhaps a script that can filter items/only show pre-determined items in shops with the new layout for semi-legit restocking?
    I know there were a few that worked pre-beta however none of them work anymore.
    I usually just use adblock for this, but here's something that will highlight anything on a list and fade anything not on it. The difficulty here is, at least in my opinion, maintaining the list. Altho I guess all y'all who AB are used to that kind of thing.

I goofed around and have a simple version, so something like this would probably work!

Last edited by kittyray; 02-02-2021 at 05:19 PM. Reason: link to script section post

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 11h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyray View Post
    I usually just use adblock for this, but here's something that will highlight anything on a list and fade anything not on it. The difficulty here is, at least in my opinion, maintaining the list. Altho I guess all y'all who AB are used to that kind of thing.

I goofed around and have a simple version, so something like this would probably work!

Hey thanks for the fast reply! (:
    I've just tested that script, and I don't know whether I did something wrong or if it's just not working for me.
    Inserted a shop ID and just one item that I knew was in the shop at the time, but everything was still visible and the listed item was not highlighted.
    Also, is ad-block still a viable option? I've heard of people getting frozen for it on another forum but I only briefly skimmed through the thread, not sure how it works exactly.

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,155 times
    Time Online
    550d 23h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 26m
    Quote Originally Posted by exarius View Post
    Hey thanks for the fast reply! (:
    I've just tested that script, and I don't know whether I did something wrong or if it's just not working for me.
    Inserted a shop ID and just one item that I knew was in the shop at the time, but everything was still visible and the listed item was not highlighted.
    Also, is ad-block still a viable option? I've heard of people getting frozen for it on another forum but I only briefly skimmed through the thread, not sure how it works exactly.
    Hi, I made a slight mistake in the original version of my code that I somehow didn't catch before posting – forgot to change the string to an int so the keys would actually match. I've since edited it and also posted an updated version on the scripts section.

Ad-Block and this is technically against the rules, but as far as I know there's no way for them to detect it unless you slip up and post a screenshot somewhere. Somebody with more experience feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    17d 18h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    On the note of the above replies, does anybody have an up-to-date adblock filter for adblock RSing? These seem much more difficult/time consuming to make with new versions of adblockers as they don't have all the features they used to (the ability to search through blockable elements, for example), so I thought I'd ask before I spent loads of time chipping away at making my own.

Edit: After trying a dozen different adblockers I found a method to make my own lists so I'm good to go.
    Last edited by Robinder; 02-06-2021 at 09:53 AM.

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    2d 3h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by burtdurpey View Post
    Also an auto-refresher for the Drackonack - Hungry avatar (for either the new or the old (/x) site layout) would be awesome! This one is driving me nuts haha
    Would absolutely love to see this, too. I need to attach a petpetpet and it's frustrating AF.

Page 124 of 159 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134 ... LastLast