34/1
    Mentioned
    1,761 times
    Time Online
    644d 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 41m
    Quote Originally Posted by burtdurpey View Post
    I was just thinking that it would be nice to be able to view all safety deposit box items in one page (rather than only 30 items at a time).
    Hey, burtdurpey. I have a script which scans each page of your safety deposit box and loads the results into a single page. It also checks the prices of your items against JellyNeo's database. Might that be what you're looking for? Here's the link: (you need an account to see links).

Also an auto-refresher for the Drackonack - Hungry avatar (for either the new or the old (/x) site layout) would be awesome! This one is driving me nuts haha
    If nobody else wants to do this, then I can throw something together. It'd be an easy script to make!

Quote Originally Posted by Grohl View Post
    Would absolutely love to see this, too. I need to attach a petpetpet and it's frustrating AF.
    I have a script for attaching petpetpet's here, Grohl: (you need an account to see links). Just visit (you need an account to see links) (with the forward slash at the end of the url) to toggle your inventory page back to classic mode when you're ready to start attaching. The script should load into the page like normal and begin refreshing for you once you press "Start".

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bat For This Useful Post:

Drumbeatechoes (03-13-2021)

*squeak*
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/1
    Mentioned
    1,761 times
    Time Online
    644d 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 41m
    Re: the safety deposit box script - I already have that one (it's excellent, by the way). I was thinking more along the lines of the Neopets Safety Deposit Box page, but it has every single item (so that you can bulk move items to your inventory from every page of your SDB simultaneously rather than searching for every item or going from page to page).
    I see, so more like an item management script than an one for counting and appraising what you've got in your safety deposit box. I'd be willing to give that a go once the Neopets team gets around to updating the safety deposit box! If I were to build a solution now, then I'd just have to build it all over again once the pages change. That'd be a bit of a pain.

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    2d 4h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    Hey, burtdurpey. I have a script which scans each page of your safety deposit box and loads the results into a single page. It also checks the prices of your items against JellyNeo's database. Might that be what you're looking for? Here's the link: (you need an account to see links).

If nobody else wants to do this, then I can throw something together. It'd be an easy script to make!

I have a script for attaching petpetpet's here, Grohl: (you need an account to see links). Just visit (you need an account to see links) (with the forward slash at the end of the url) to toggle your inventory page back to classic mode when you're ready to start attaching. The script should load into the page like normal and begin refreshing for you once you press "Start".

You're an absolute star. Thank you.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 11h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    A script that you can input a list of items into, and the script then goes and searches SW/SSW for them and buys them?
    Would be good for galleries etc.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to exarius For This Useful Post:

pinkpain (03-24-2021)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    2d 4h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Can someone make a neolodge check-in for all pets upon click?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Drumbeatechoes For This Useful Post:

Charmander (04-03-2021),Cinnamoroll (04-03-2021),Maelstra (04-03-2021),Zapdos (04-03-2021)

Pronouns
    it/its or they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    76 times
    Time Online
    8d 1h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by Grohl View Post
    Can someone make a neolodge check-in for all pets upon click?
    This exists! and it's a godsend!

i highly recommend editing it to make it worded much less....shittily, though! we're good pet parents

(you need an account to see links)

edit: here's how it looks in action! censored my pets and also, i uh, made the wording way nicer haha. this script is pretty meanspirited...

------------------------

i have a request, too! i've been poking at this trying to make it Do Things but i am smooth brain and have realized i probably have no chance of doing this on my own haha

i don't want to ask kittyray directly 'cause i feel like i already asked quite a lot, so i'm hoping anyone might want to take a crack at this if she doesn't!

there's this old active pet shuffler that would let you bring side account pets and your other main pets along with you, visually, and they could be paired with custom sayings. now that kittyray's made an amazing custom sayings version of her sidebar script, i wanted to try to edit the shuffler to work with it, but wowie zowie are the two versions of the site set up completely differently!

here's the script: (you need an account to see links)

TL;DR make sappy pants Hare a pet shuffler that accepts names and image urls that can be paired with kittyray's custom phrases active pet sidebar, so all the pets with their lovingly-crafted phrases can get some time in the light?

legit straight up if i am allowed to do so i will pay you for this, if you want. i uh, don't actually know if paying for scripts is allowed, but if it is i'll chuck some dollarydoos your way @_@
    if, if nothing else i could draw your ryugotchi or your neopet!
    Last edited by Hare; 04-05-2021 at 10:50 AM. Reason: added screenie of the pound script!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hare For This Useful Post:

Drumbeatechoes (04-05-2021)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    945 times
    Time Online
    116d 16h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    Would really appreciate a script for checking the price of items in your closet (NP) - similar to Bat's SDB auto-pricer! (Especially the feature where it shows you live the price of the item in line per page as you're going through)
    Still would love this! ^

Also re:put all pets in NeoLodge, can anyone smarter than me figure out how to edit that script to only put in converted pets? :o Not sure if that's an easy flag to pick up (whether or not a pet is UC or not) but yeah I'm pathetic enough to only lodge my converteds.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    222/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    101d 6h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    hi everyone, i've been looking for a script recetly and i'm sure it already existed but for some reason i can't find it anywhere, i've been trying to create it with the guides shared by kitty but no success so far, the script i need is reading books to an specific pet, i've been working on it, read 600 today and it made me exhausted af.

i think i have seen a script for it before but couldnt find, if anyone can share the link in case it exists, i'll be forever thankful <3

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DrSloth For This Useful Post:

Cherubi (01-14-2022),Zenitsu (06-15-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    49 times
    Time Online
    93d 17h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSloth View Post
    hi everyone, i've been looking for a script recetly and i'm sure it already existed but for some reason i can't find it anywhere, i've been trying to create it with the guides shared by kitty but no success so far, the script i need is reading books to an specific pet, i've been working on it, read 600 today and it made me exhausted af.

i think i have seen a script for it before but couldnt find, if anyone can share the link in case it exists, i'll be forever thankful <3

This script adds a 'read' option in quickstock and you can pick which pet it will read to

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to genesis For This Useful Post:

DrSloth (05-07-2021),Einfachheit (06-26-2021),Zenitsu (06-15-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    12d 22h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    A fully functional Plushie Tycoon script would be incredible. I don't even know if this is feasible or not, has anyone tried to tackle it before?

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Invent For This Useful Post:

Bliss (08-28-2021),cahly (08-31-2021),Neal Caffrey (07-01-2021),nery (07-02-2021),sallys (08-25-2021)

Page 125 of 160 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135 ... LastLast