16/0
    Mentioned
    232 times
    Time Online
    65d 6h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Quote Originally Posted by honeycomb View Post
    i'm not sure it's even possible anymore with the new site layout, but i'd love to see a drag and drop gallery organizer script
    I've always wanted something like this and have found myself, on more than 1 occasion, wishing I could drag and drop to rearrange my gallery.

I just took a look at how TNT renders the gallery ranking page and it's... horrible to work with...
    This would be an interesting QOL project if worked on!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shawn For This Useful Post:

♥ honeycomb ♥ (07-26-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    100 times
    Time Online
    53d 3h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    46m
    I am sorry if I requested this before, I tried to see if I did but could not find anything

I would really love a script for the boards that marks a topic as read if you have already clicked it. This is especially helpful for the PC and NCC, because everyone uses the same topic title styles it is so hard to track what you have and have not clicked on, and I waste time clicking on the same board for the millionth time in a day.

I know there is the user tagger script, but usertagging someone "already read this post" will not really help for the next time they make a new topic with potentially new pets UFT... it would be really helpful if there was a script that specifically tagged or otherwise marked just the topics themselves

userbar by lyrichord and drawings by wooloo, hollow, honeycomb, & sugarbee, respectively
    thank you all!
    happy happy SUMMER

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    114/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    104d 8h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 36m
    I would also love a gallery organizer script. Maybe to where it alphabeticalizes the list and categories if their one still out there? I heard that one use to exsist....

Custom Userbar: by Infected
    Custom Banner: by pennumbra

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    There was a script I was using from another Creator that I came to rely on pretty heavily. It was called price checker and it put a $ under the item name and would run an auto price check or you could manually activate it on a series of pages. It also usually worked even when you were on a quest. It stopped working with the last update. I contacted the creator and they said they were too busy and wouldn't be fixing any scripts they wrote ever again they said i could do a "pull request" but i dont even know what that means. In the comment thread someone advised me to come here and ask. I think I referred to somone named bat? Is there any way to fix this script? Or is there a similar script available here?

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 5h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulante View Post
    I've already finished a cosmetic script to give pets a little more personality (I can't say which script it is because it's published and my name's on it; PM me for details and link to the page it's on). What I'm asking for is an outside opinion on what sorts of improvements I can make, as well as help converting it to mobile compatibility (specifically, iOS 15 Safari) if possible; some scripts I've made work on mobile, but others, including this one, don't seem to activate.

I barely remember anything from my Javascript classes and am probably doing a few things wrong.
    Hey, Hulante. Private messages don't magically protect you from getting "exposed". Please, be careful with what you share even privately. This community is full of great people, but like on Neopets, there are always members that will try and ruin the fun for everyone. You should always be cautious online, not just here either.

Happy to see you wanting to contribute and share with the community your own content. But remember to be careful.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Cinnamoroll (08-12-2022),Flordibel (08-11-2022),Hulante (08-11-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    54d 2h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 18m
    Is there a currently working auto player script for NQ1 like there is for NQ2? Most of the ones I have found are coded for the http version of the site and changing the urls just causes some chaotic results (lol).

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    706 times
    Time Online
    156d 23h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Not sure if this is possible or has been requested before. A script that helps to alphabetize game trophies on a UL would be amazing! Especially for those of us who are trophy hunting. Cheers!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Charmander For This Useful Post:

Shawn (10-10-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    2d 1h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by samsepiol View Post
    Is there a currently working auto player script for NQ1 like there is for NQ2? Most of the ones I have found are coded for the http version of the site and changing the urls just causes some chaotic results (lol).
    The only one I ever found that actually played the game for you with no additional required input was the (you need an account to see links) program. Technically, it's a string of python libraries so you don't have to install a separate app per se, but this is the one that worked for me. If StackPath is being overly aggressive though, it may not work in the moment. Once you find a time where it does log in and run, you're golden.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    32d 16h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    I'd love a script to automatically read to a selected pet all the books in te inventory. And an autoblesser would be perfect too ;u;

Does anything like that exist?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Old but gold For This Useful Post:

howdy (11-03-2022)

Pronouns
    He / Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    232 times
    Time Online
    65d 6h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Quote Originally Posted by Great White North View Post
    Not sure if this is possible or has been requested before. A script that helps to alphabetize game trophies on a UL would be amazing! Especially for those of us who are trophy hunting. Cheers!
    If you use Google Chrome only, I potentially have a tool that you'll love.
    I haven't gotten around to making it work on Firefox.

Page 134 of 160 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144 ... LastLast