178/0
    Mentioned
    744 times
    Time Online
    335d 1h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Overdose View Post
    A days ago i was thinking in this, what about a pogram that auto refresh your inv till the annoying Drackonack eat the cheese
    I have been refreshing for an hour and i got logg off everytime i refresh for 20 minutes or more and when i come back the Drackonack dosen't eat the cheese so, what about a program that auto-refresh for you, so you loggcan refresh and refresh with out logg off for weird reason.

Just a suggestion, i'm not sure if someone else have already suggested this.

Thanks joe!
    You can use Reload every or press and hold the F5 key, you don't actually need for the page to completely load unless you want a screenie...

(you need an account to see links)

"Date et dabitur vobis"
    「Let's fight 恐れはない」

"A quantum supercomputer calculating for a thousand years could not even approach the number of f��ks I do not give"

「君が望むモノは何?」

Thanks
    DL/UL
    228/0
    Mentioned
    394 times
    Time Online
    71d 6h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    [GM] script for Cheat APer & Go! Go! Go! smart APer? @(you need an account to see links)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    4d 5h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchGreat View Post
    You can use Reload every or press and hold the F5 key, you don't actually need for the page to completely load unless you want a screenie...
    Actually it's more difficult and it's annoying to keep refreshing for that avatar,

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    85/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    10d 7h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    It looks like the attic is not working the way it normally does. It seems to restock at more random times for the last couple days. I would hate to have to run the program where it is refreshing constantly. Anyway, maybe this problem will go away.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    82/0
    Mentioned
    112 times
    Time Online
    70d 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    can someone please make a java attic aber that runs off your computers clock and not neos clock? therefore you could always tamper with the times to make sure its always refreshing on the right minute...also java so then it can work on windows and mac..kinda like freedom/neobot if anyone has ever seen/used those! i would pay money for it I would want it to have the capabilities same as freedom where its multi threaded so multiple accts can all refresh the attic at the same time...pretty much if you could just copy freedom for me i will pay you nicely lol that was by far the best attic aber ever made and no aber will ever beat it
    @(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)
    @(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Getwellsoon For This Useful Post:

|2eap (12-07-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    yes multi-threading is the way2go

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    142/0
    Mentioned
    41 times
    Time Online
    3d 18h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Requested long ago.

A score sender with built in score wait time suggestions for each game (you can find the recommended wait times from my signature)
    All in one autobuyer/scoresender + trophies programs such as Pyramids/Cellblock/Snowars/Punchbag Bob

Shell account creator: Basically a program that can be created on new accounts to make them more legit.
    1. Start off by playing a few games (game range and score and wait times are already available)
    2. Grab some avvies
    3. Open a bank account using random gibberish details
    4. Create a shop using the money made from some games
    5. Do the dailies
    6. Buy scratchcards
    Beat Punchbag Bob
    Play Pyramids/Snowars/Cellblock/Cheat/GoGoGo
    7. basically build up the account from scratch in a few hours time and then switching to another new account and doing the samething again.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to plsmy1 For This Useful Post:

|2eap (12-07-2013)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,872 times
    Time Online
    565d 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by plsmy1 View Post
    Requested long ago.

A score sender with built in score wait time suggestions for each game (you can find the recommended wait times from my signature)
    All in one autobuyer/scoresender + trophies programs such as Pyramids/Cellblock/Snowars/Punchbag Bob

Shell account creator: Basically a program that can be created on new accounts to make them more legit.
    1. Start off by playing a few games (game range and score and wait times are already available)
    2. Grab some avvies
    3. Open a bank account using random gibberish details
    4. Create a shop using the money made from some games
    5. Do the dailies
    6. Buy scratchcards
    Beat Punchbag Bob
    Play Pyramids/Snowars/Cellblock/Cheat/GoGoGo
    7. basically build up the account from scratch in a few hours time and then switching to another new account and doing the samething again.
    I recommend getting familiar with Stealth Core. If you haven't checked it out already then now is a good time. I am planning on adding all of the ones you suggested (Pyramids/Snowars/[s]Cellblock[/s]/Cheat/GoGoGo) and much more. The only thing it doesn't do for you is create the account because this should definitely be done by you. It already does dailies, buys scratchcards, and much more. Added the stock market not too long ago that will be in the next update. Kind of pumped to code all of the tasks I have come up with, but will definitely take a long time to do everything!

As for your SS idea, I have something great coming.
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

11. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

SmileYaDead (12-07-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    142/0
    Mentioned
    41 times
    Time Online
    3d 18h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    I recommend getting familiar with Stealth Core. If you haven't checked it out already then now is a good time. I am planning on adding all of the ones you suggested (Pyramids/Snowars/[s]Cellblock[/s]/Cheat/GoGoGo) and much more. The only thing it doesn't do for you is create the account because this should definitely be done by you. It already does dailies, buys scratchcards, and much more. Added the stock market not too long ago that will be in the next update. Kind of pumped to code all of the tasks I have come up with, but will definitely take a long time to do everything!

As for your SS idea, I have something great coming.
    Yeah Yeah where is my rep?
    @Zachafar

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    4d 18h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    So I was just thinking of this simple program. I took a few computer programming classes but I'm rusty in some aspects.. but from my knowledge this seems easy enough. It would be a score sender list creator. Basically all you would input is a list of games and mods.

Say the first item on the list was "gameid:381 mod:0"
    So this program would navigate to (you need an account to see links)
    It would find the 0.85 Points = 1 NP ratio
    Mod was zero, so it is not taken into account
    Then a score would be calculated for that game based on the np ratio for that month

It would solve the problem of score sender lists messing up. So in all reality you could load a score sender list into this program, it would take out the gameid, score, and mod variables, calculate new scores, and replace them into that list but save it as a new one for that month. I think it could be done and be helpful. Anyone tracking with me?

---How to EASILY get free unactive unreg neopets accounts!!---
    ---How to find certain pets and accounts using Google!---

Page 59 of 161 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast