DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    2d 1h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    Is there a script available that can automatically transfer items from the inventory to the SDB and update them to the wishlist specified by the user on the JellyNeo item database?

I always want to know exactly what items are in my SDB and their total value, but it's frustrating to manually update the wishlist every time I add new items to the SDB.

Pronouns
    He / Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    229 times
    Time Online
    64d 23h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Quote Originally Posted by freestoragetome View Post
    Is there a script available that can automatically transfer items from the inventory to the SDB and update them to the wishlist specified by the user on the JellyNeo item database?

I always want to know exactly what items are in my SDB and their total value, but it's frustrating to manually update the wishlist every time I add new items to the SDB.
    Maybe this script would help?
    (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    2d 1h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Maybe this script would help?
    (you need an account to see links)
    Hi buddy, thank you very much for your response. I'm currently using this script, and it's great without doubt.
    tbh I just want to be even "lazier" and have the list dynamically display my current assets.

Pronouns
    He / Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    229 times
    Time Online
    64d 23h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Quote Originally Posted by freestoragetome View Post
    Hi buddy, thank you very much for your response. I'm currently using this script, and it's great without doubt.
    tbh I just want to be even "lazier" and have the list dynamically display my current assets.
    Haha hmm, in that case, I'd think what you're looking for doesn't exist as it's too specific.

Pronouns
    He/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    16d 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    So I know there's restocking scripts that will highlight specified items, and scripts for hiding every item that isn't specified on a list, but is there one that hides items that are specified on a list?

I like to restock small stuff from main shops for tiny profits, and what I'd like is to just hide items that I know are junk and will net a loss if purchased. As far as I know, the only way to do this is to use an item hider script to hide every item, and then manually exclude individual items from being hidden. But I'd like it to work in reverse where I can just input the names of items to be hidden instead, similar to how the item highlighter script lets you input items to be highlighted.

I would like to use it in conjunction with the highlighter script, as I use that to highlight the very valuable items in main shops.

(I do not currently have clraik VIP, but I would be happy to purchase a month of VIP to download this if it exists.)

Had to step away for a year or so due to life being in the way, apologies for the PMs I missed during that time.
    If you are still interested in a trade or sale from that time, please don't hesitate to reach out to me again.