Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: What is your favorite NC item?

  1. #1
    Espeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    439
    Userbars
    2
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 171 Times in 110 Posts
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Time Online
    15 d 17 h 9 m
    Avg. Time Online
    11 m
    Rep Power
    6

    What is your favorite NC item?

    I think my personal favorite is either Lovely Layered Lilac Dress, Pink Peony BG, or Loosely Braided Wig with Flowers.

  2. #2



    Aska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,573
    Userbars
    12
    Thanks
    2,638
    Thanked 1,368 Times in 640 Posts
    Downloads
    81
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Time Online
    45 d 19 h 55 m
    Avg. Time Online
    22 m
    Rep Power
    9
    I like Stunning, The Three Collectors Cloak, Vision of Nightmare FP, and Solid White Contacts.

    I know Stunning doesn't fit in with anything in my list, but TNT did a nice job on that BG

  3. #3

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,267
    Userbars
    21
    Thanks
    2,475
    Thanked 3,903 Times in 1,629 Posts
    Downloads
    19
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Time Online
    158 d 26 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 11 m
    Rep Power
    0
    I don't remember the exact name but my favorite one ever is the Winter Roses Foreground or something like that, with frozen bits. It has a special place in my heart since it was one of my first NC dream items I was able to archive back in those days where I played legit and NC was hard to get

  4. #4
    Espeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    439
    Userbars
    2
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 171 Times in 110 Posts
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Time Online
    15 d 17 h 9 m
    Avg. Time Online
    11 m
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Rrachel View Post
    I don't remember the exact name but my favorite one ever is the Winter Roses Foreground or something like that, with frozen bits. It has a special place in my heart since it was one of my first NC dream items I was able to archive back in those days where I played legit and NC was hard to get
    Yep, that's the name. I use to love it too when my draik was christmas and super easy to customize

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    545
    Userbars
    14
    Thanks
    571
    Thanked 886 Times in 268 Posts
    Downloads
    81
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Time Online
    11 d 4 h 31 m
    Avg. Time Online
    5 m
    Rep Power
    9
    Stunning Moon View Background

    honestly if I could live in there I totally would


  6. #6
    Espeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    439
    Userbars
    2
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 171 Times in 110 Posts
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Time Online
    15 d 17 h 9 m
    Avg. Time Online
    11 m
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Aska View Post
    I like Stunning, The Three Collectors Cloak, Vision of Nightmare FP, and Solid White Contacts.

    I know Stunning doesn't fit in with anything in my list, but TNT did a nice job on that BG
    That is a really pretty BG, I do have to agree.

    The one thing TNT consistently does well is halloween items.

  7. #7
    Him's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    362
    Userbars
    9
    Thanks
    449
    Thanked 284 Times in 117 Posts
    Downloads
    29
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Time Online
    70 d 16 h 57 m
    Avg. Time Online
    37 m
    Rep Power
    8
    I absolutely love Heart of the Forest and Sparkling Rainbow. Too bad I don't really get a chance to use them very often.

  8. #8
    Espeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    439
    Userbars
    2
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 171 Times in 110 Posts
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Time Online
    15 d 17 h 9 m
    Avg. Time Online
    11 m
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Him View Post
    I absolutely love Heart of the Forest and Sparkling Rainbow. Too bad I don't really get a chance to use them very often.
    Heart of the Forrest looks FANTASTIC paired with Hanging Baubles if you're ever looking for something to amp it up!

  9. #9
    Cupkakez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    81
    Userbars
    1
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 80 Times in 28 Posts
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Time Online
    20 d 50 m
    Avg. Time Online
    8 m
    Rep Power
    10
    Tough to choose just one. Probably Stately Darigan Castle Background. Just love how whimsical it is.

  10. #10
    Espeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    439
    Userbars
    2
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 171 Times in 110 Posts
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Time Online
    15 d 17 h 9 m
    Avg. Time Online
    11 m
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Cupkakez View Post
    Tough to choose just one. Probably Stately Darigan Castle Background. Just love how whimsical it is.
    awe, I like how forest-y it is

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •