Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 19h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Anyone tired of trade reverse ?

My only legit UC . got trade reversed the third time ... I had once which I traded my illegit UC faerie and got reversed , frozen . So I stopped trading illegit pets and trade my only legit UC try get a UC darigan Bruce . either ways , trading is getting harder and harder . Ahh feel bad ... Everytime You think You are about to reach the goal and then few days later bam ! Gone ... My UC is back and the other party frozen . Is trading off even possible now ? Anyone else have trade reverse problem ?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    52d 20h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Since it's the other person who was frozen, I think it's safe for you to continue attempting to trade your pet (especially since you say that your pet is legit).

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 19h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Monorail View Post
    Since it's the other person who was frozen, I think it's safe for you to continue attempting to trade your pet (especially since you say that your pet is legit).
    Well my meaning of "legit" doesn't mean created by me and painted by me , it's when my sister quit Neo and decided she wants money for her UC , I paid her $70 dollars for it , and my sister's account is totally legit she painted the pet herself

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    52d 20h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    I would assume that usually, that sort of bought UC is more difficult for TNT to identify without more proof that it was bought instead of simply given away (since there would have been no sudden change in IP/password/pin/email prior to the UC being moved).
    However, it is really up to you whether you want to risk it or not. No one can say for sure about what TNT will do.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    733 times
    Time Online
    158d 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m
    Trading in the PC is just a nightmare, the UCs floating there are always the same and as soon as a new one appears the trade will most likely get reversed. There's a thread here of UC swaps and trades, I've had better experiences trading UCs with other clraik members than with PCers

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 19h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Rrachel View Post
    Trading in the PC is just a nightmare, the UCs floating there are always the same and as soon as a new one appears the trade will most likely get reversed. There's a thread here of UC swaps and trades, I've had better experiences trading UCs with other clraik members than with PCers
    Yes it's always a nightmare I wonder if TNT really look into each trade seriously to make a decision, TNT's definition to legit pets is mysterious ...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    69 times
    Time Online
    57d 15h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Quote Originally Posted by Folsom View Post
    Yes it's always a nightmare I wonder if TNT really look into each trade seriously to make a decision, TNT's definition to legit pets is mysterious ...
    I don't think they even do. They are probably like woot more shit to ice!