Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    13h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Swipp View Post
    That's me exactly!! But nah, they're fully valid here. Moreso than other ID which is good lol. But stuff doing the test lol.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
    #twinningit But ugh you're so lucky that they're valid there! One time I tried to get into a R rated movie years ago when I only had a permit and they told me to eff off. It was underwhelming hahaha.

I took the driving test three times before getting my licence and the last time I took it was this past February. It was scary as heck because driving was the devil for me from 16 to early 22. Panic attack city right there.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    78 times
    Time Online
    40d 23h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    I have the biggest baby face when I shave. If I have recently shaved I get carded everywhere I go.
    My baby face is so bad that my boss asked me to start shaving when I became a manager. The next day I came in, he literally laughed then told me I could keep some facial hair as long as I kept it trimmed and groomed. He said he didn't want people thinking he was breaking any child labor laws -.-

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    13h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by isao View Post
    I have the biggest baby face when I shave. If I have recently shaved I get carded everywhere I go.
    My baby face is so bad that my boss asked me to start shaving when I became a manager. The next day I came in, he literally laughed then told me I could keep some facial hair as long as I kept it trimmed and groomed. He said he didn't want people thinking he was breaking any child labor laws -.-
    Oh jeez LOL that sounds rough! A lot of guys I know have that problem when they shave though so you're definitely not alone in the battle!

Your boss should appreciate a good beard like an honest human being though.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hedgehog For This Useful Post:

Isao (09-01-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    71 times
    Time Online
    26d 23h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
    #twinningit But ugh you're so lucky that they're valid there! One time I tried to get into a R rated movie years ago when I only had a permit and they told me to eff off. It was underwhelming hahaha.

I took the driving test three times before getting my licence and the last time I took it was this past February. It was scary as heck because driving was the devil for me from 16 to early 22. Panic attack city right there.
    Oh man, I had that problem getting into an event I'd bought tickets to last year. They almost wouldn't let me into the event so I had to provide multiple forms of ID lol. It's crazy!

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Neopets makes me really angry apparently.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    I am 27, 5'0" small frame young looking woman. I am never taken seriously for my age in the first place. A few years ago my Mom and I were at Walmart looking for a DVD. This guy approached me and said you look my daughters age what kind of birthday gifts do you kids like? And I said well how old is your daughter...he said 14! Jesus Murphy I'm not 14! I told him I'm 23 or 24 whatever I was and he said sorry I'm not good at this gift thing. Eff you.

Another time a few years ago we were out at Smittys, a cheap horrible old people restaurant, and the Filipino waitress asked if we all wanted chocolate milk. There was 3 of us there in our mid 20's. Apparently we looked like children. Eff you too.

But funny enough if I go into a liquor store it is very very rare that I get carded. My bf on the other hand can be scruffy bearded and still get carded every single time. Ha.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    13h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Sci_Girl View Post
    I am 27, 5'0" small frame young looking woman. I am never taken seriously for my age in the first place. A few years ago my Mom and I were at Walmart looking for a DVD. This guy approached me and said you look my daughters age what kind of birthday gifts do you kids like? And I said well how old is your daughter...he said 14! Jesus Murphy I'm not 14! I told him I'm 23 or 24 whatever I was and he said sorry I'm not good at this gift thing. Eff you.

Another time a few years ago we were out at Smittys, a cheap horrible old people restaurant, and the Filipino waitress asked if we all wanted chocolate milk. There was 3 of us there in our mid 20's. Apparently we looked like children. Eff you too.

But funny enough if I go into a liquor store it is very very rare that I get carded. My bf on the other hand can be scruffy bearded and still get carded every single time. Ha.
    Holy crap I feel you so so so much. That's like the story of my life minus never being carded at the liquor store.

Why is everyone's go-to for people like us 14?! Like come on give us some credit.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hedgehog For This Useful Post:

Sci_Girl (09-01-2016)