DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    6d 5h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Do you have a beard, Marine Biology? My BF has a baby face, but with a beard he looks like a different person and rarely gets carded.

I look young too. It can sometimes be frustrating, but it'll be worth it if I still look young when I'm older

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    192/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    9d 19h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    I have the lovely issue of looking a lot younger than what I actually am.

They ask for my ID, and when I show it to them, they think it's fake. They end up scanning the bar code on the back and everything. Once it pops up as real, they still give me a dirty look.

HOW IS IT MY FAULT THAT I'M YOUTHFUL? ;o;

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    13h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoroark View Post
    I have the lovely issue of looking a lot younger than what I actually am.

They ask for my ID, and when I show it to them, they think it's fake. They end up scanning the bar code on the back and everything. Once it pops up as real, they still give me a dirty look.

HOW IS IT MY FAULT THAT I'M YOUTHFUL? ;o;
    !!! They do that to me too!! It's the worst when they think it's okay to bend your ID to the point where you have to spend hours flattening it back to normality.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    71 times
    Time Online
    27d 6h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    I stopped getting carded recently. I was saddened by this fact. But yeah, for several years they treated me like a con because i had an id from a different state. Sometimes its the same damn lady who sells to me every week will just get her back up.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    13h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Swipp View Post
    I stopped getting carded recently. I was saddened by this fact. But yeah, for several years they treated me like a con because i had an id from a different state. Sometimes its the same damn lady who sells to me every week will just get her back up.
    Oh yes. That's the worst. I've run into some really mean cashiers from out of state (I'm looking at you NH) who would ask me all sorts of weird questions when they looked at my ID. Someone once went back in their computer's calendar to 1994 and asked me what day I was born on.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    71 times
    Time Online
    27d 6h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
    Oh yes. That's the worst. I've run into some really mean cashiers from out of state (I'm looking at you NH) who would ask me all sorts of weird questions when they looked at my ID. Someone once went back in their computer's calendar to 1994 and asked me what day I was born on.
    Yeah, what the fuck!? Other states exist, yo.

But this chick... it was a small town... i buy a carton of cigs once every 3-4 days... at roughly the same time of day... usually from here. Why this.

Last week tho... couldn't get a money order at the post office because my ID expired. Three years ago. My bad.

Mind you the flabbergasted way the chick said "three years ago" was hilarious. Like nah, really?

First Time it was ever rejected thougb so im pretty lucky.

No freaking clue why I'm rambling btw.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Neopets makes me really angry apparently.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    13h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Yeah, what the fuck!? Other states exist, yo.

But this chick... it was a small town... i buy a carton of cigs once every 3-4 days... at roughly the same time of day... usually from here. Why this.

Last week tho... couldn't get a money order at the post office because my ID expired. Three years ago. My bad.

Mind you the flabbergasted way the chick said "three years ago" was hilarious. Like nah, really?

First Time it was ever rejected thougb so im pretty lucky.

No freaking clue why I'm rambling btw.

Holy shit 😂 that's amazing! Props to you for going three years without having to renew that! That's the best thing I've heard all day.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    71 times
    Time Online
    27d 6h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Holy shit 😂 that's amazing! Props to you for going three years without having to renew that! That's the best thing I've heard all day.
    Since the Post Office rejected me, I decided it's time to renew it... but then I looked it up and it's $50. For roughly the same price I could get my Learner's Permit... and then I remembered why I never renewed it... I never get around to doing the test ahahaha.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    13h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Since the Post Office rejected me, I decided it's time to renew it... but then I looked it up and it's $50. For roughly the same price I could get my Learner's Permit... and then I remembered why I never renewed it... I never get around to doing the test ahahaha.

I get that. It's only 25 in my state for a state ID and same for a learners permit, but since learners permits aren't valid identification here (idk if they are anywhere) I had to carry around both. And subsequently let my learners permit expire a few times over because driving terrified me forever oops

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    71 times
    Time Online
    27d 6h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    I get that. It's only 25 in my state for a state ID and same for a learners permit, but since learners permits aren't valid identification here (idk if they are anywhere) I had to carry around both. And subsequently let my learners permit expire a few times over because driving terrified me forever oops
    That's me exactly!! But nah, they're fully valid here. Moreso than other ID which is good lol. But stuff doing the test lol.