Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What kind of Youtube videos do you watch? A few questions?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    128 times
    Time Online
    64d 11h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    1) I usually watch gamers who edit like funny highlight videos (league), Make-up artists and how tos, and Movie Reviews. I'm imagining like a neopets highlight/funny reel rn like the league ones . . . could be hilarious xD

2) I usually watch IWD vids his editor is super funny, or like the protato monster top 5 plays. For make up I just love Michelle Phan, she's so good at what she does. She's like funny and personable and sweet, plus all her make up looks are so awesome. For reviews I really like Movie Bob, a lot bc he reviews the genres I like and also cause I like his energy and how he cuts to the chase, I never feel bored watching it.

3) #1 thing why I stop watching is if they kinda ramble on too much and I get bored. So I think maybe just make sure to edit your videos down to make sure everything in there really needs to be in there. Cause often if they like repeat themselves or are taking too long and just going all kinda slow about it I get annoyed and bored and I' just like NEXT! lol The one other thing I can think of was this league youtuber where I was really into watching him but then he started getting like so depressed in his videos? where he would talk down on himself all the time and stuff, and I just started getting sad to watch him so I stopped . . .

4) Something you are really into, that you can put a lot of energy behind it, cause the videos I keep coming back to are the ones where I feel energized and into it watching it. I keep wanting to watch more because it's engaging! I don't think the content matters as much as the way you deliver it, it's mostly about entertainment.

(you need an account to see links)

Thank you to Monsters for this beautiful gif. <3 (It died with tinypic, press F)
    @Andrew 15!!!!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    9h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    1. mostly comedy and educational videos, some food, tech and sports
    2. conan o'brien because hes hilarious, ted, munchies, nerdwriter1, barbell brigade, the verge, unbox therapy etc --they're interesting, and produce a lot of interesting content. i like learning and laughing so as long as ur channel has all that i'd watch u all day
    3. i guess if the creator sounds unenthusiastic? or the content and quality are terrible.
    4. man as long as you engage with your audience and sound like ur having a blast recording, ur good. maybe u should do vlogs? record whatever you love doing and put it out there because there's always going to be an audience. its just a matter of time before it takes off

good luck!! keep us posted!