Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 19h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Imo pure numbers + upper and lower case is not enough to be a strong password . Try make something completely random eg #%?!QaM739473929! , a strong password will be something even yourself can barely ever remember without looking . Also people sometimes likes to save password in a word document . Don't ! Write it down instead of storing it in any electronic devices .

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    52d 20h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Quote Originally Posted by Folsom View Post
    Change email address on Neo does take up a little bit of time , can vary from 10mins - a few hours after you click the confirm link at your new email . The longest I ve had was around 5 hours till it shows my new email address .
    I've heard of people getting a 'Database Error' message when trying to change emails. Usually, in the cases involving a 'Database Error', the new email will update after 24 hours or you'll need to send a new email change request after the 24 hours is up. In rare cases, this error was only resolved by sending in a ticket. One of neopets' many site issues.

For me, it really varies. Sometimes it's instant but other times it has taken as long as 24 hours to change an email. :/
    Last edited by Requiem; 08-29-2016 at 05:02 AM. Reason: added info

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    59 times
    Time Online
    13d 1h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Imo pure numbers + upper and lower case is not enough to be a strong password . Try make something completely random eg #%?!QaM739473929! , a strong password will be something even yourself can barely ever remember without looking . Also people sometimes likes to save password in a word document . Don't ! Write it down instead of storing it in any electronic devices .
    posting for relevance I knew I saved this for a reason!

Ana's slave <3

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    9d 21h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by fruitynutcase View Post
    Tho I must say that one regular PCr/NCr that got recently chainfrozen is a cheat and scam and I hope they never get their account back. Dont know what sobstory they've made previous times they were caught (not meaning the owner of Mark. I do not know them so well)
    my inner gossip girl wants to know who you are referring to heh, tbf I rarely come to cK except when there's drama, but 1 of the users I really dislike got frozen and I came to see what's up.

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

There's a debate about the horse battery staple password theory though. Google it!

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 19h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Forgot how long exactly that was . But a very well named UC Royalgirl grarrl called Mitelu got trade reversed and frozen , the grarrl traded for a common RN , and my personal guess is TNT made a mistake ... UC Royalgirl grarrl , even badly named will cost you more than one hundred dollars ... If Mitelu was brought , Who on earth would put a very well named highly desired tier 10 UC in risk of trading ?!? To me Mitelu looks totally legit . It must be the RN had significant meaning to Mitelu 's owner that's why he/she down traded . TNT do need to investigate a bit before making decisions .

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    733 times
    Time Online
    158d 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    56m
    Forgot how long exactly that was . But a very well named UC Royalgirl grarrl called Mitelu got trade reversed and frozen , the grarrl traded for a common RN , and my personal guess is TNT made a mistake ... UC Royalgirl grarrl , even badly named will cost you more than one hundred dollars ... If Mitelu was brought , Who on earth would put a very well named highly desired tier 10 UC in risk of trading ?!? To me Mitelu looks totally legit . It must be the RN had significant meaning to Mitelu 's owner that's why he/she down traded . TNT do need to investigate a bit before making decisions .
    You would be surprised with the amount of UC buyers that decide to trade such pet in the PC immediately, not securing it nor waiting to slowly introduce it on the PC either. So many freshly bought high-end UCs rest now in the frozenlands due the inexperienced owners that got them plus the report happies that suspected about them... I saw that Grarrl, she was sadly indeed very suspicious on PCers eyes

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 19h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Rrachel View Post
    You would be surprised with the amount of UC buyers that decide to trade such pet in the PC immediately, not securing it nor waiting to slowly introduce it on the PC either. So many freshly bought high-end UCs rest now in the frozenlands due the inexperienced owners that got them plus the report happies that suspected about them... I saw that Grarrl, she was sadly indeed very suspicious on PCers eyes
    Hmm... If you are willing to , could you please tell me how that grarrl ( Mitelu ) looked suspicious in PCer's eyes ? Like ... Not everyone is willing to trade their UCs so there will be quite a lot of unfamiliar UCs in neopia . I was EXTREMELY jelous at that RN owner because I wish I can some days get an awesome offer like that ......

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    733 times
    Time Online
    158d 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    56m
    Hmm... If you are willing to , could you please tell me how that grarrl ( Mitelu ) looked suspicious in PCer's eyes ? Like ... Not everyone is willing to trade their UCs so there will be quite a lot of unfamiliar UCs in neopia . I was EXTREMELY jelous at that RN owner because I wish I can some days get an awesome offer like that ......
    A VWN tier 10 UC that comes from an unknown account and suddenly appears UFT will always be suspicious in the eyes of PCers Much more when they downtrade like that one did... Also, the Grarrl didn't get frozen in the account from where it was traded, she got reversed to another account (most likely the original account from where the grarrl was taken) so in the end, TNT indeed saw something in the history of the pet.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 19h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 30m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnii View Post
    Did someone fuck with the wrong people? xD
    You could say that

Quote Originally Posted by Memory View Post
    Bruh. 219 pages of pure gold. Too bad I hadn't joined cK before.

---------- Post added at 03:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 AM ----------

Is that still valid, Andrew? *glances at rank*
    I don't think I have enough baby pbs sitting around for everybody that joined almost three years ago! haha
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Pronouns
    🍏
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    84 times
    Time Online
    27d 22h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    You could say that

So I read the first few pages (and by few I finally made myself stop at like.. 16..) and I feel compelled to tell you.. I love you; that was amazing. LOL

(you need an account to see links)
    ・・♡ custom nc/np outfits ☆・・

pfp/ryu/siggy bar by the amazing (you need an account to see links)
    avatar by the great (you need an account to see links)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bunnii For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (08-29-2016)