Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Considering quitting after this, lovely. :')

Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    2d 7h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

Considering quitting after this, lovely. :')

The account I was slowly making my main was just frozen out of the blue. Had bought one of my dream UCs about a month prior, that must have been it, although I NEVER flaunted at all... Barely did anything. I'm really upset because I had three UCs (One dreamie, one with a name I LOVED, one super vwn) and although they weren't worth a ton (~110 USD maybe?) and weren't even popular UCs, it's still enough of a loss to make me want to just leave...

Has anyone else ever lost some pets you had an actual attachment to?
    Last edited by Clarice; 08-26-2016 at 12:44 PM.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 5h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    You bought an UC.... Sorry, that's what it was. People probably stalked the pet and reported you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    733 times
    Time Online
    158d 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m
    Ow, I'm sorry to hear that

And I understand you, last year I got frozen with a pet I cared a lot for. I've gotten used to not caring that much about my pets though, makes things easier.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    8d 19h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Agh I'm sorry about that!

How long would you guys say you need to have a UC on your account before you're in the clear? Is it very improbable to get banned after having it for a full 2 months or something like that? Never had one but am considering it.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    38d 19h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Sorry man.

Cheat harder and smarter next time. You'll make back what you lost in no time.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    87/0
    Mentioned
    67 times
    Time Online
    120d 15h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    48m
    Sorry about that! It happened with me last year. I didn't care about the account at all, just the pets that I badly wanted back.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 19h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarice View Post
    The account I was slowly making my main was just frozen out of the blue. Had bought one of my dream UCs about a month prior, that must have been it, although I NEVER flaunted at all... Barely did anything. I'm really upset because I had three UCs (One dreamie, one with a name I LOVED, one super vwn) and although they weren't worth a ton (~110 USD maybe?) and weren't even popular UCs, it's still enough of a loss to make me want to just leave...

Has anyone else ever lost some pets you had an actual attachment to?

Yea ... Happened to me twice . Cannot express my anger and sadness enough although I know I wasn't legit . Especially sad when I did everything I can to lay low and secure my beloved pet . In your case , I guess the possibility is the person you brought pet from isn't reliable , maybe they compromised an active account or just did a bad job . When ever I see people making board claims their UCs stolen/account hacked . I get nervous as fuck !!! And I will check the post to see the stolen pet's name to makesure it Ain't mine ...... And I am so sorry to hear what happened to you

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    192/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    9d 19h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    :C Happened to me once before. Was years ago.

Got a UC Halloween Lupe on the PC. Legit and everything.

I was so happy! Finally proud of my account! I loved over that thing like it was a real fur baby!

Unfortunately, I was really dumb with program settings, and got the account frozen. Words couldn't express how devastated I was!

*comforts*

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    15d 17h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    The PC is brutal. They stalk any UC they can find, and one sudden movement, even from an inactive account, and they pounce. I feel like it's getting harder now that there is nothing to do on the site to keep them preoccupied.

Honorary Grandma Freeloaders_Soceity's Avatar
    Pronouns
    Gran
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    35 times
    Time Online
    11d 6h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by gingerflake View Post
    The PC is brutal. They stalk any UC they can find, and one sudden movement, even from an inactive account, and they pounce. I feel like it's getting harder now that there is nothing to do on the site to keep them preoccupied.
    Its sad that stealing ones Pet is so common. But you kids have taught me well, Thank You! I very seldom visit the chat boards and I stay off the PC. Yet, my one and only UC, and it's so darn ugly, only a great grandma like me could love it, lol. was taken. I was crushed. I keep very good account records. Everything from the activation code to the last pet checkout notice I got. I learned to do that after a very special item was taken from my Gallery. It took three weeks to get the account and my Pet back. I now keep records of my side accounts too.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Freeloaders_Soceity For This Useful Post:

foggyskies (08-27-2016),halloweenlupe (09-09-2016),Raposa (08-27-2016)