DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    11d 22h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    I feel like the only reason someone gets unfairly frozen is if they are not well-liked by a group of people. I can actually see a mob going after certain/random users to get TNT's attention and freeze their accounts. I can see how reporting a user can be unfair just because the staff probably use an automated system and after a certain amount of users report someone, can actually freeze someone's accounts. Of course, the solution: use common sense and don't actively piss off people.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    49 times
    Time Online
    93d 17h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    unless it was compromised, it's a lie

if you cheat, be ready to take the bullet

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to genesis For This Useful Post:

cloudxcrash (08-26-2016),Mindfang (08-27-2016)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    27 times
    Time Online
    17d 23h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Oh yeah, I was unfairly frozen on the past. There's honestly no explanation for it. LOL

My other frozen accounts were all deserved freezes. Either got hacked or I screwed up.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Decepticon For This Useful Post:

Raposa (08-27-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    108/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    49d 8h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    I dont know guys, seems pretty bullshit to me.
    [11:06 PN] domenick: you cant fix stupid
    [11:06 PM] andrew: unfortunately not lol

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dom~ For This Useful Post:

Sakuras (08-31-2016),Saturn (08-26-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    6d 7h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I do think it's unfair when it's over something you posted on the boards.
    What was the point in introducing perma silencing if they're still freezing people instead?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    5d 22h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Unfairly frozen - When you did something wrong but you thought it wasnt that big of a deal.. but got frozen.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to eastguyonwest For This Useful Post:

Raposa (08-27-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    69 times
    Time Online
    42d 7h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Some girl was talking yesterday about getting chain frozen because she warned some people that their information had been posted on neo. That seems like a pretty bs reason to be frozen to me, and I'd be pretty bitter if it happened, but who knows if that was the real reason.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 19h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Rrachel View Post
    For me, there's no such thing as getting unfairly frozen. Sometimes TNT just takes time to act... I've seen a lot of people saying things like "I just got frozen and idk why, I always follow the rules... The only thing I ever did was buy an UC but that was 5 months ago ughhhhh" and I'm like... really?

I think it might be related to the anger of getting frozen and the nature of human beings of not accepting their own mistakes, so is way easier to say TNT does a shitty work than actually stopping and think what you did that could have triggered getting your account frozen

Of course TNT does screw up a lot, but honestly most people who say they got unfairly frozen, didn't.
    It definitely seems like it ... There might be some cheats the player him/herself didn't even recognise or remember. Like , secure a UC for 3 years doesn't make that UC legit and doesn't make you a legit account too . A successful cheat is still a cheat

---------- Post added at 06:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ~Domenick~ View Post
    I dont know guys, seems pretty bullshit to me.
    How long does it take for you to re login again ? Looks just like you putting wrong password for your ph and needs to wait 15 seconds to re enter

---------- Post added at 06:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Decepticon View Post
    Oh yeah, I was unfairly frozen on the past. There's honestly no explanation for it. LOL

My other frozen accounts were all deserved freezes. Either got hacked or I screwed up.
    Are you sure your account wasn't hacked ? Because lots of the times hackers hack account to use it as a shell to make nps/auto buy , score sending . So they gather the money together and then sell for real dollars and cents . I saw it in a post on other website where a person claims to be a reformed hacker and that's what he said he did in post.

---------- Post added at 07:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 AM ----------

The only case I ve seen and consider to be unfairly frozen is my Bf's account . He lives in Japan and I live in Canada . One time I went to Japan to see him and I logged on one of my account which contains brought UCs and stayed logged in for like 2 hours at his place . Idk if someone reported me but yea , the next day my illegit account was frozen and my bf's account was frozen too . There is no way on earth he could have cheated since he is a workholic and barely even log in his account . All his pets were ignored and the only reason he logged in that day was because I did . So yea ... Idk if this one can be defined as unfairly frozen but TNT definitely didn't take deep investigation before frozen him . If they did , they could tell we are not the same person . How can a same person run around between Japan and Canada regularly ? Sigh ...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    22 times
    Time Online
    18d 8h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    I was frozen on a totally legit account a few years back. I was apparently autobuying, but I was RUBBISH at restocking and only ever got 2 UB items, unfortunately the one I got the day before the ban was a draik MP back when they were expensive. Because of this, I made an account to autobuy to get bacl to the amount of NP I had in the frozen account. Oddly enough the cheating account was never frozen. I then started a legit account which has never been frozen either.

---------- Post added at 08:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 AM ----------

I believe these days there are just a handful of users that play completely legit too. Its so much hard work and annoying when you work hard for NP and someone else simply turns on a program and is 10000x richer than you So now, I don't tend to believe any 'unfairly iced' posts really

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    15d 17h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    I have only been frozen once, and at the time, my account was legit. Since they don't give you the reason you are frozen for, I had to extrapolate and came to the belief that it was due to my former friend sending me a ZDAP to help fuel my stamp addiction. I assume, after being frozen, that it was stolen, and the fact that he was frozen for illegit actives at the same time had an impact on my opinion of the situation.

I did the necessary things to contact TNT, and even showed them fbook posts of him saying he wanted to help me out, as well as nms and stuff and after a couple of months, not only did I get my account back, but I convinced them to give me free extended premium to make up for the months I paid for and missed.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Espeon For This Useful Post:

DJ Music Man (08-27-2016),kittyray (08-30-2016),Raposa (08-27-2016)