Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 19h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Real experience advice on securing brought UC

I am a regular UC pets buyer . I want to give some advices . My thoughts might not be all right but they all comes from real UC buying / securing / frozen experience myself went through . So please takes a few minutes and look at this 🙂

1 . Never ever trade a brought UC NO MATTER WHAT ! 95% of the time , you will end up being frozen and trade reversed . Even worse , trade half reverse . Which means you are frozen with your traded pet but the owner who now owns your brought UC pet is fine .

2. Stay INACTIVE is more important than how you transfer the UC onto your main . Seriously this one is important. The more active you are , the more likely tnt will aim at you . I have personally experienced this one Many times . Say I moved two brought UCs with the same method into two seperate account - account A and account B . For account A . I'm super active . Account B . Rarely log in . And guess what ? most of the time . Account A will be frozen and account B remains alive .

3. For god sake Don't post on the pc saying " look what I caught I the pound !!!" You will be reported and frozen . If you really going to do pound transfer . Stay quiet ! Don't even touch the Trading post or do anything that encourage others to click on your lookup .

4. UCs UFA is a very old used method . But they sometimes does work ! The best thing about UC UFA method is that even tnt finds out the UC is illegit . They will take the UC back and put him/her on the original account and then freeze that account . But your account will be ok . But if you directly transferred the pet into your main and tnt finds out . You will have no excuse and lose all your accounts & pets .

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Folsom For This Useful Post:

Shockz (08-23-2016)