Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    3h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    In some cases, it can still happen after 6 months to a year really. You never know TNT's reasons to freeze you when or why. But as mentiomed, it is better not to trade bought UC pets.
    Yes I agree . UCs are the only thing keeps Neo alive now . If UCs all gone . Neo will struggle to find any other solid contents to attract players

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mr_hippo For This Useful Post:

halloweenlupe (08-25-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    15d 17h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_hippo View Post
    Yes I agree . UCs are the only thing keeps Neo alive now . If UCs all gone . Neo will struggle to find any other solid contents to attract players
    I don't agree. The NCC is still full of active players. Sure, the activity dwindles on the boards during the middle of the month when GBC have run out because trading without boxes is impossible, but when gbc are in the store, or new dyes come out people are hungrier than wolves. Even with NC redemption issues, there will always be that niche.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    3h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicune View Post
    I had a trade reversal that happened after 5 months.

I guess you're never really safe from trade reversals unless its been like a year - most commonly its after 2 weeks and you're usually safe after that

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

Also tnt fucking hates UCs.

Rn/rw are much harder to get frozen compared to UCs
    Definitely seems like tnt hates UCs !!! Plus somehow feels like those mean people and bullies tends to survive on Neo better than nice players . I am talking about the ones who ignores messages when them self puts an "looking for UCs uft , please neo mail me " and acts like King/queen and looks down on every other players . Yup they are the ones who rarely gets frozen . Sigh

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    32 times
    Time Online
    67d 13h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Neopet lives in a mix of UC and NC. But truth is that TNT is alot more active on hunting down stolen UC pets than stolen NC items. Just because UC pets are easier to trace and lots of people feel like they are freaking responsible to report whenever they feel like the pet came from nowhere. And more and more of these people are around nowadays. These people will ruin the game.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    84/1
    Mentioned
    533 times
    Time Online
    134d 9h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_hippo View Post
    Very untrue.
    The site flourishes with other aspects on the site.

Games chat is still active.
    NC is still active.
    TC/AC both are active.

Also. It's possible you didn't get frozen from the UC.
    If it'd been that long, it's quite possible that TNT saw you doing something else.
    Regardless; if you were caught cheating, there's almost no chance of TNT giving you the account back. If you're gonna send a ticket, look at ways to make your account legit, and don't include any aspects of what you actually cheated at.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    3h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Mophead View Post
    Very untrue.
    The site flourishes with other aspects on the site.

Games chat is still active.
    NC is still active.
    TC/AC both are active.

Also. It's possible you didn't get frozen from the UC.
    If it'd been that long, it's quite possible that TNT saw you doing something else.
    Regardless; if you were caught cheating, there's almost no chance of TNT giving you the account back. If you're gonna send a ticket, look at ways to make your account legit, and don't include any aspects of what you actually cheated at.
    I have no intention getting my account back as I knew I did break the rule . Well I have to agree the some of the NC is awesome . �� Not angry tbh , just bitter . Cuz they freeze cheaters to "keep the game fair" but in what they did , force converted all the pets only to leave few unconcerned , ain't fair either ( not saying cheaters are good ) . Sigh still missing my faerie acara and Royal boy grarrl that I worked years saving up painted just to see them being converted

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mr_hippo For This Useful Post:

halloweenlupe (08-25-2016)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    102d 7h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    pretty much what everything is saying here. and of course, we can all sit here and be Bitter and Upset about mean ol' TNT but that's just a part of life if you're a cheater

TNT can look into any situation they want to at any time, they USUALLY don't go past 6 months but there are some cases. of course, higher end pets (like UC Royals) get their attention faster. so your getting frozen for purchasing this UC Faerie is very possible