Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    3h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Unhappy Account frozen for buying uc

I got frozen , today , for buying a UC pet . But honestly . This is so weird . I brought a decently named mid tier faerie uc and traded for a uncommon but awesome RW pet . Secured the UC on my account properly ~ and successfully traded off . The thing makes me wonder is . It's been almost one month since I successfully traded off that UC for the RW . If I was for some reason reported or tnt discovered . Shouldn't they froze me Way earlier ? Like most trade reverse happens within few days after the trade . I have never heard of anyone having their trade reversed and account frozen after a whole month since tnt are quite good and fast at freezing people ! Plus I wasn't even that active and was never known on PC
    . All I did was neo mail and directly offered to the RW owner . Of course I will not try and get my account back but just really really curious ................ Has anyone else had similar or seen similar things ? I need closure seriously............. One months is crazy .

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    41 times
    Time Online
    16d 12h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Well the original owner of that UC could have come back any time, so you can never be sure.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    312 times
    Time Online
    77d 22h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    Usually what happens 95% of the time is once you trade an UC for something like that the new owner will send in a ticket to TNT to make sure it's legit and then bam there it goes. Sorry to hear about your account, this has happened to me a few times in unfortunately. That's why i avoid trading period.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    2d 18h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Howl View Post
    Well the original owner of that UC could have come back any time, so you can never be sure.

dont people delete the accounts after awhile?

after i secure a pet i change the emails, pws and then scoresend or something until the account is frozen

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    32 times
    Time Online
    67d 13h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    In some cases, it can still happen after 6 months to a year really. You never know TNT's reasons to freeze you when or why. But as mentiomed, it is better not to trade bought UC pets.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    3h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Vindictive View Post
    Usually what happens 95% of the time is once you trade an UC for something like that the new owner will send in a ticket to TNT to make sure it's legit and then bam there it goes. Sorry to hear about your account, this has happened to me a few times in unfortunately. That's why i avoid trading period.

Hi thank you for your reply 🙂 . But I thought tnt were fast at handling situations like this ... Because I have seen someone trying to pound transfer a UC Royalgirl Cybunny and it was picked up by someone else , the person who picked up sent in a ticket and the Cybunny was literally frozen in like ... 30minutes to 50 minutes ish ...... So I never imagined tnt will take a whole month to reverse a transfer ......

Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    182 times
    Time Online
    97d 3h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    I had a trade reversal that happened after 5 months.

I guess you're never really safe from trade reversals unless its been like a year - most commonly its after 2 weeks and you're usually safe after that

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

Also tnt fucking hates UCs.

Rn/rw are much harder to get frozen compared to UCs

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Suicune For This Useful Post:

Elf (08-22-2016)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    3h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Thank you all for the reply . I am confused if tnt actually look into every single trade to judge or you must be reported in order to get frozen ? I cannot understand if the other owners of the trade sent a ticket to confirm if the UC is Legit . Isn't that stupid ? Then they basically killed their own trade and UCs . If someone offers me a UC I like for trade , and looks like brought UC . I would just accept and keep silent . Even worst case scenario tnt find out and reverse the trade . I still have my pet back and lose nothing . Common sense isn't it ?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    15d 17h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    The PC is a scary place in a sense that they are out for blood. It's not safe to trade a pet you know is illegitimate, especially when it's an UC. They will hunt you like the plague if there is even a suspicion that a pet is illegit. Makes me wonder how Nadia got away with it for all of those years.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    182 times
    Time Online
    97d 3h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Where they pc active?

Its possible they were reported on the pc