Thread: Pokemon GO Mass Account Checker Tool!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m

Pokemon GO Mass Account Checker Tool!

I've been following this TechXPlays guys blog and hes been cracking and finding some very useful tools to the Pokemon GO cheating community.

One of his latest finds was a Mass Account Checker tool to see if you have been banned or not.

His official blog post is here;
    (you need an account to see links)

The direct download link from his blog;
    (you need an account to see links)

Personally, I have not used it yet, because I have a batch of lvl 32 accounts that are somehow ban safe.

I will be using this on other more basic accounts.

It features threading, tells you details about the accounts, and other stats as well. It does not set a location, so you can play while using it.

EDIT: doing some more research, I read that it does not allocate a location in game since it does not interact with pokemon/ pokestops, making proxies not needed. Can everyone confirm this?
    I do have some things I'm weary about, so further testing is needed.

Some things i'm weary about are, IP association with the accounts, device association with the accounts etc.

If anyone could edit this program to support proxy's. You would be the man, it would cure any doubt's i'd have. @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links)

Old school dub

+1 for those who listened

EDIT: Began testing myself. Not sure wtf is going on, and if they are banning devices specific. Some accounts I thought were banned ended up not being banned

Epic shit. Can dowload results to a json file. With some text editing cleaned it up to look like this.They list pokemon based off highest CP, tell you all details about the account. Very neat. It reads as one line. scrolling left to right.

Code:
    Removed, too much lol But it's neat. Trust me

{"Username":"hidden","Password":"hidden","Level":0 ,"Coins":0,"Stardust":0,"Pokemons":null,"Team":0," Status":"Error while checking: Object reference not set to an instance of an object."} = BAN

PS These account are for sale

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

PSPS can right click on lines, to reveal more opitons such ac copying info, rechecking, checking out pokemon etc.
    Last edited by |2eap; 08-20-2016 at 06:50 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to |2eap For This Useful Post:

Bill (08-20-2016)