15/0
    Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    46d 17h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m

Do I stink?

Logging in to find an empty inbox is so disappointing. Wondering if I've offended several people or something :v

Anybody want to be neofriends? I have no active neofriends left and I kinda miss popping online to chat onsite. I'm still slowly building on my main so I can't post on the boards yet.. Might have no inclination to do so anymore. Not a lot of decent folk left on the neoboards.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    84/0
    Mentioned
    142 times
    Time Online
    11d 16h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Have you showered recently? If so, you probably don't, unless you don't wear deodorant or something.

People on here probably don't want to be neofriends on site, just because this is a cheating website and we don't want to get in trouble - nothing against you.

Don't think there's something wrong with you because you're not getting an inbox full of people wanting to talk. I don't really think that's any indication of how you are in any fashion. Don't worry, okay?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    86 times
    Time Online
    53d 14h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizuku View Post
    Logging in to find an empty inbox is so disappointing. Wondering if I've offended several people or something :v

Anybody want to be neofriends? I have no active neofriends left and I kinda miss popping online to chat onsite. I'm still slowly building on my main so I can't post on the boards yet.. Might have no inclination to do so anymore. Not a lot of decent folk left on the neoboards.
    Message me, we can be neofriends, I love chatting on my main
    Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lincoln For This Useful Post:

Shizuku (08-12-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    46d 17h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    Have you showered recently? If so, you probably don't, unless you don't wear deodorant or something.

People on here probably don't want to be neofriends on site, just because this is a cheating website and we don't want to get in trouble - nothing against you.

Don't think there's something wrong with you because you're not getting an inbox full of people wanting to talk. I don't really think that's any indication of how you are in any fashion. Don't worry, okay?

Oh I haven't showered yet today.. packing up stuff for another move.

No no I mean, I'm offering up my main because I rarely log in anywhere else anymore. Anybody who wants to chat could use a shell they log in once in a blue moon and I'll still be interested in chatting I just used to love neomail so much and I never get any mails anymore.. It's disappointing and reminds me how much the site has died.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    33 times
    Time Online
    7d 7h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Some people on here aren't cheaters so you could very well find some new NF's, but it's best not to trust just anyone with your username.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vegeta For This Useful Post:

cloudxcrash (08-13-2016),Shizuku (08-12-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    192/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    9d 19h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    I, personally, wouldn't want to be NF with anyone on here. You never know what their intentions are. It's been known that TNT send people to sites like this to hunt down cheating users, creators, and other stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Solgaleo For This Useful Post:

Shizuku (08-12-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    46d 17h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    Yeah, I've considered that in the past and still ended up screwed by somebody I thought was my friend. Having gone the stealthy path for years, I'm ready to switch it up. I figured the crowd here would be easier to talk with but wasn't expecting so much feedback about fear.. I thought clraik was fearless. ;P

No but seriously I guess this wasn't the best way to get to know people. My bad.

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

I guess if a mod pops by and feels like closing the board feel free.
    I thought I still had VIP but I ran out.