Contact

To contact |2eap about this listing, please send them a private message.

Thread: {Selling} Fresh lvl 20+ Pokemon Go Accounts + Services!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m

{Selling} Fresh lvl 20+ Pokemon Go Accounts + Services!

{Selling} Fresh lvl 20+ Pokemon Go Accounts + Services!

Looking to start playing Pokemon Go and don't want to deal with the hassle of leveling up because you can't compete with your nearby gyms? What about accumulating your own stockpile before P2P trading is released, sky-rocketing the value of your Lapras or Dragonite? This is the opportunity you were waiting for.

All of these accounts progress are automated and nothing is stolen.

For now, USA based accounts only for sale! More locations to come!

Fresh lvl 20-23 PoGo Accounts
    You might be wondering what this means. It means, these accounts have not used any stardust or candies as well as chosen a Gym or character.
    These can come with cp 900+ Growlithes, ready to be evolved into that 1800+ Arcanine and much more. The pets I choose to keep are based off its IV, giving it a better chance of a stronger evolution.
    Any evolved pets in accounts were found and not evolved.
    All accounts will come with at least 2 lucky eggs + a well organized inventory filled with pokeballs to use and egg incubators(amount varies)!

$15 Each

Fresh lvl 23-25 PoGo Accounts
    Same as the lower level accounts except these will have a significant amount more stardust + candies to use, higher % IV & CP basics, and overall stronger. The amount of experience to go from these levels is significant.

$25 each

Fresh lvl 26-30 PoGo Accounts
    Same as the tier lower except these will have a significant amount more stardust + candies to use, higher % IV & CP basics, and overall stronger. The amount of experience to go from these levels is significant.

$35 each

PoGo Custom Accounts

It is best if you create your own email and ID/ Username for this. For now, I prefer to do all accounts through PTC since when signing in with Google you give them ENTIRE access!
    After doing so, I can level up your account safely in a very human like manner. Since its GPS spoofing I will need your coordinates to mimic a close location to where you will be playing. I won't use the exact location you give me, I will find a better spot to play in your area and hit it during peak hours just like how a human would. Depending on your location and desired level this can take a few hours or a week or more. I hit as many Pokestop's possible to get maximum exp and items possible. I get rid of all the junk items that are not needed as you level up. All of your candies and stardust will be left for you to use! Depending on your level, you will have a lucky egg or more in your bag as well!

PM me for a custom.

PoGo Power Leveling Services

This service is exactly as it says. Power leveling and nothing else. In this service I'll be hitting Pokestops, catching Pokemon, evolving Pokemon, transferring and more! If you have Pokemon you wish to keep, please let me know before hand. I use a multitude of factors when deciding which pets to keep and which to discard. It may discard a Pokemon you wish to keep if you do not let me know before hand!

I do require your login information and a close location via coordinates. This is not limited to any specific region or country as long as PoGo is available there!

PM me for a custom.

Example of results from 48 hr run to lvl 23!

PoGo Power Farming Services

In this service I'll be hitting Pokestops, catching Pokemon and transferring for candies. I will choose the best location near you by finding nearby nests via pokevision.com.

I do require your login information and a close location via coordinates. This is not limited to any specific region or country as long as PoGo is available there!

PM me for a custom.

Disclaimer:
    - Everything has been or will be made by automation. Certain security measures are taken for the safety of your account.
    - I am not responsible if your account is banned after purchasing these services
    - For now, they are only issuing soft bans if found. (Very Rare ATM)
    - I've been testing the limits on some tester accounts to figure out what exactly we can and can't do. I was able to power level to level 23 while chasing after some rares that spawned near by within a 48 hour period completely unscathed.
    Doing this in a slow manner appears to be impossible to catch. From my trials, I've found that changing the location in an unrealistic manner is what issues the soft bans. Obviously right? Yea, but I also noticed if you change your distance
    short or so in an unrealistic manner they will know. So, I ask, if using my service, DO NOT GO ON YOUR ACCOUNT AT ALL UNTIL ITS DONE!

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

Last edited by |2eap; 08-02-2016 at 11:45 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to |2eap For This Useful Post:

cloudxcrash (07-26-2016),I_royalty_I (07-25-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    bumpin

Contact

To contact |2eap about this listing, please send them a private message.