DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    12h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Captchas are literally the worst thing on neo. I came back to my account after not logging in for some time and literally what point is there in playing if I have to crowd source for google just to go to someone's profile. omg.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    19d 16h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by yoshisaur View Post
    Captchas are literally the worst thing on neo. I came back to my account after not logging in for some time and literally what point is there in playing if I have to crowd source for google just to go to someone's profile. omg.
    Agh! Same for me as well. Returning from my hiatus, the captchas are seriously the most annoying part about neo now.. right along side the condition of the BD being EXACTLY the same as it was when I left in 2013.. Perhaps if I didn't know what the BD was like in 2013, it wouldn't bother me that much.. but I do.. It's crazy I mean, I don't know if everything is still the same, but it's enough o_O

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    38d 19h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ttothej View Post
    Agh! Same for me as well. Returning from my hiatus, the captchas are seriously the most annoying part about neo now.. right along side the condition of the BD being EXACTLY the same as it was when I left in 2013.. Perhaps if I didn't know what the BD was like in 2013, it wouldn't bother me that much.. but I do.. It's crazy I mean, I don't know if everything is still the same, but it's enough o_O
    The BD has been like this since 2013? Seriously?

I'm not much of a BDer but I've noticed you can't see any of the action log and wondered how long that's been broken.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    19d 16h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by Slumber View Post
    The BD has been like this since 2013? Seriously?

I'm not much of a BDer but I've noticed you can't see any of the action log and wondered how long that's been broken.
    Well, actually it was before 2013, that's just when I left last time. If memory serves me right it started in the Fall of 2012. I can't really say that it hasn't changed at all, but in 4 years, it's fair to say that it's been the most neglected feature. A lot of users really only played because of the BD, my self included, hence my hiatus in 2013 xD The BD just really lost it's charm.. along with thousands of users.

Pronouns
    any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    97/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    19d 4h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ttothej View Post
    Well, actually it was before 2013, that's just when I left last time. If memory serves me right it started in the Fall of 2012. I can't really say that it hasn't changed at all, but in 4 years, it's fair to say that it's been the most neglected feature. A lot of users really only played because of the BD, my self included, hence my hiatus in 2013 xD The BD just really lost it's charm.. along with thousands of users.
    On the plus side, thanks to the new dome, you can beat Punchbag Bob in minutes. :y

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    On the plus side, thanks to the new dome, you can beat Punchbag Bob in minutes. :y
    I remember battling him with the starter str back in old days took me like a hour back then god i was a noob haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    3d 9h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    Wasn't the old dome easier? I remember just having to hold the attack button or something for a long time while doing a fierce attack.

Pronouns
    any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    97/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    19d 4h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by keknorris View Post
    Wasn't the old dome easier? I remember just having to hold the attack button or something for a long time while doing a fierce attack.
    I'm not sure, but this one has a fast forward button you can just spam.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m

How is Neopets at the moment?

Quote Originally Posted by keknorris View Post
    New BD system is actually faster and as @(you need an account to see links) said fast forward speeds it up a far bit.

Old BD system was only easier with end of battle instant HP regeneration from any opponent.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Naked Gamer For This Useful Post:

Raposa (10-04-2016)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    19d 16h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by scarmans View Post
    New BD system is actually faster and as @(you need an account to see links) said fast forward speeds it up a far bit.

Old BD system was only easier with end of battle instant HP regeneration from any opponent.

Yeah that is true, but what I miss is the challengers getting stronger and stronger the more you beat them. Also, there was a real sense of accomplishment by the amount of wins and your win percentage. I remember a loooooonnng time ago when I first reached 10,000 wins, proudly displayed on my lookup lol

Oh! and then there's the fact that Defenders of Neopia is no longer accessible.. which really sucks for accounts 3 years and under and will never know the satisfaction of defeating those shithead meerca henchmen and wear that avatar as a display of your glorious valor lolol
    Last edited by TtotheJ; 10-04-2016 at 05:25 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TtotheJ For This Useful Post:

Raposa (10-04-2016)