DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    208 times
    Time Online
    98d 13h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    its functioning on the same level as me on a daily basis. which is to say its a fucking mess and watching it die slowly and pathetically is just kind of entertaining in a sadistic way.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mindfang For This Useful Post:

Air (10-04-2016),♥ Decepticon ♥ (07-26-2016),Efron (03-22-2017),Meepit (07-25-2016),Puff (09-27-2016),Pusheen (10-04-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    70/0
    Mentioned
    86 times
    Time Online
    22d 2h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    I just like earning nps so it's still fun for me.

Sad that they ruined the bd and still haven't fixed it though.
    [center]

Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    182 times
    Time Online
    97d 3h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    They fixed Neomails (sort of) and a few other things

Thats good i guess.

But yes its dying...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    69 times
    Time Online
    58d 19h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Quote Originally Posted by Him View Post
    ^This x1000

I've stopped trying to improve my accounts and my pets because no one is going to want to put in the work to actually look at them. All those trophies I earned aren't really worth it, all that training doesn't matter, and custom lookups/petpages are pointless too.

Add in that TNT is randomly freezing people for unknown reasons. I've been reduced to just collecting bank interest daily and shoving off.
    Oh god I knowwwwww. Like I want to work on stats but whats the point anymore. The freezings are weird too. They are too lazy to even tell people why. If people know whether its even worth pursuing that could actually make things easier.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    19d 16h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Buh! Where to begin? It's become so bad that dealing with all the BS like captchas, freeze-happy TNT, and mostly inactive players (thats due to the fact that there isn't really shit to keep people active). Economy has gone to shit so forget about reselling, I mean, it's hard enough to just SELL anything in first place. Magic's AB list has 24 items on it. Ironically the only good thing is that weapons are crazy cheap now, (WoDF is 120m? wtf?!) but unless you were already rich or buy NPs (with an estimated freeze-rate of 73%) then you ain't buyin' shit!

Actualy, the only real excitement is logging in for the first time of the day, anxious to see if you're frozen. It doesn't stop there, oh no.. The true highlight of the roller coaster that is Neopets, is not knowing that they no longer tell you why you were frozen, so as you watch the page load, eyes glued to the URL and the words "bad password" (which stick out like me at a Lil' Wayne concert) emerge on the screen, and immediately you're able to breathe again. And as you try every password you've ever used ever, with panic accelerating with every failed attempt, you beginning wondering if you've been hacked. After all of your allowed attempts, armed with shaky hands and shallow breathing, you fix your gaze on the search bar, and for what seems like an eternity, you type your username. Time slows, hope dwindles, and is if to kick a man who is down, you're antagonized by a puzzle asking you to find the pictures of homes (which seems quite brutal considering that you're soon to learn that you no longer have one). You verify that you're a human and capable of feeling the pain that is soon to be thrust upon you, you strike the Enter Key. There is a split second where you wonder if you're in a dream, but no.. you're not. In fact, the dreams that you once had are flushed down the toilet that is Neopets. The room is filled with the smell of shit as you find that you no longer exist in the world of Neopia, which is appropriately named "frozen" because that shit's cold as fuck.

And yet, I'm still playing.. o_O Why that is, I can't answer, especially considering that all of the shit listed above makes even nostalgia impossible.. Anywho.. anyone selling a WoDF? I got $50 fur ya

*Please note that while some of this information may seem exaggerated, the only fallacy is the bit about WoDF being 120m.. it's actually 130m. Sorry.

**Also please note that I was kidding. I'm not an eccentric lunatic like the thread conveys! lol
    Last edited by TtotheJ; 09-26-2016 at 07:36 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TtotheJ For This Useful Post:

Lilac Tentacles (10-01-2016)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m

How is Neopets at the moment?

@(you need an account to see links)

I don't think Neopets is that bad!!

I don't think the freeze rate is that high either! Think it just comes down to not being smart when cheating. I've been ABing for years on the same shells and SSing on those same accounts with almost zero human interaction even botting the dailies and not frozen once besides the 1 newbie account i created and SSed like 100 games with 1sec times lmao.

Economy wise is same but slower so being a little slower people get impatient and sell stuff cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    19d 16h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by scarmans View Post

I don't think the freeze rate is that high either! Think it just comes down to not being smart when cheating. I've been ABing for years on the same shells and SSing on those same accounts with almost zero human interaction even botting the dailies and not frozen once besides the 1 newbie account i created and SSed like 100 games with 1sec times lmao.

Economy wise is same but slower so being a little slower people get impatient and sell stuff cheap.

lol yeah, it's not that bad, but I was really kidding.. got a little out of hand though xD Perhaps I took it a little too far

Pronouns
    any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    97/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    19d 4h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by scarmans View Post

I've been reckless beyond belief with botting and raiding inactives and all that business for over a year. It's amazing how little TNT notices nowadays. Freeze rate is awesome in comparison to how it used to be.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Raposa For This Useful Post:

Naked Gamer (09-26-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    16d 10h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    I actually agree with Ttothej.

The freeze rate is still quite high. I've read somewhere about how low freeze rates are for MTG (not the one here) and so I changed to mid level settings and tried it for 1 month. Sometimes even more than 8 hours per day and overnight. I believe if you refresh wildly at certain pages, it is still freezable. In the end I got frozen.

Despite lesser users on Neo now, there are still good pets you can find in the pound. You can spend approx 5 mins to consider adopting a good painted pet and it is still there, compared to 10 years ago.
    Last edited by WhatsUp; 10-01-2016 at 09:38 AM.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    I've been reckless beyond belief with botting and raiding inactives and all that business for over a year. It's amazing how little TNT notices nowadays. Freeze rate is awesome in comparison to how it used to be.
    Haha sure is, i haven't had any main or AB accounts frozen really since i started using Joes programs.

Only other dead forums i had accounts banned left and right.