Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    14d 5h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m

HTML help c:

Hello, guys!

So I have this project I'm working with my boss and the only problem, so far, is: the user interface.
    I created one that looks quite nice, with a sweet input that uses a similar idea to Google's search (sounds hard when you say but when you check it, it isn't, seriously) and now I need to change the interface again.

Well, my question is: would it be possible for me to create an interface with two buttons (Button A and Button where when I clicked Button A, the current interface would be erased/cleaned and another section of the code would be loaded.

I know I could use another .html file but I'd rather keep it in one since we end up making a whole bunch of log files.

If anyone could help me out or give me a way to follow, I'd appreciate!

Thanks
    DL/UL
    223/0
    Mentioned
    469 times
    Time Online
    132d 23h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Quote Originally Posted by athron View Post
    Hello, guys!

So I have this project I'm working with my boss and the only problem, so far, is: the user interface.
    I created one that looks quite nice, with a sweet input that uses a similar idea to Google's search (sounds hard when you say but when you check it, it isn't, seriously) and now I need to change the interface again.

Well, my question is: would it be possible for me to create an interface with two buttons (Button A and Button where when I clicked Button A, the current interface would be erased/cleaned and another section of the code would be loaded.

I know I could use another .html file but I'd rather keep it in one since we end up making a whole bunch of log files.

If anyone could help me out or give me a way to follow, I'd appreciate!
    Maybe you could put different interfaces inside <div> and make them "visibility: hidden" with a button.