8/0
    Mentioned
    46 times
    Time Online
    8d 12h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by cost View Post
    Can confirm. My apartment happens to be right next to a pokestop so basically my bag is always full, plus I'm getting like 2000+ exp just by keeping my phone charging when and spinning the pokestop whenever i remember/have time to do it.

Also accurate. The time spent battling the gym, which in my case includes competing w/ several other people at literally every gym almost 24/7, can also be spent walking around catching more pokemon, getting more exp, going to pokestops etc. So unless you're there just to have fun or socialize or whatever (fuck that lol), a small amount of coins and 500 stardust is just simply not worth the time and effort. Capturing a gym is a lost cause, unless you have 2+ people with you to actually sit down for an hour and prestige the gym to like, prestige 8+ or something like that. The highest prestige i've seen is 7/8 and they've all been taken down within 24 hours.

i got 30,000+ stardust, level 14 and no regrets about skipping gyms so far. I did manage to snipe a spot in a prestige 6 gym of my color (Red) as i jogged by it while i was exercising. Saw 4 or 5 people standing next to it so i probably fucked somebody who just prestiged. no regrets
    This is inspiring. I can hatch eggs on my jogs now :p Thanks!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 70spurple For This Useful Post:

cost (07-12-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    101 times
    Time Online
    28d 2h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    I somehow managed to find some open gym slots for my pokemon while driving around, it's an easy way to get the stardust/coins if the gym is high enough of a level.
    The gym I found is Lv8 and has a ton of high CP pokemon, mine should be safe there for a bit
    PM me to see what I have up for sale! Always selling UCs/NP/Accounts!
    Offering free PIN cracks to Clraik rank (and higher!), just shoot me a PM.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by 70spurple View Post
    This is inspiring. I can hatch eggs on my jogs now :p Thanks!
    I walked 30KM in 3 days hatched many eggs

I was working out at home walking on treadmill but playing a game and excising is more fun XD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    57/0
    Mentioned
    40 times
    Time Online
    34d 1h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    For gyms, the lowest pet is always fighting first. So regardless if there is a few high CP pets if you have the lowest it will battle first.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by 5945 View Post
    For gyms, the lowest pet is always fighting first. So regardless if there is a few high CP pets if you have the lowest it will battle first.
    Yeah basically when ever taking over like level 4-7 gyms alone. Lots of kids in my area who team up those smart bastards i need to get a Valor group and rekt some gyms haha

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    57/0
    Mentioned
    40 times
    Time Online
    34d 1h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by scarmans View Post
    Yeah basically when ever taking over like level 4-7 gyms alone. Lots of kids in my area who team up those smart bastards i need to get a Valor group and rekt some gyms haha

Here it's all blue and red and they battle a lot, I've never seen my team (yellow) own it rip haha I knocked somebody off it earlier though, but was walking so the other 3 stayed.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by 5945 View Post
    Here it's all blue and red and they battle a lot, I've never seen my team (yellow) own it rip haha I knocked somebody off it earlier though, but was walking so the other 3 stayed.
    Haha all yellow or blue where i am, red pops up but not around long night or day! I went down and took over a gym at 3am in the morning in by the time i got home i got rekt and lost it. Though i can walk 20-15mins and come across 3 gyms all along main roads so i see parked cars all the time with peeps in them mostly a full dick fest haha

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    57/0
    Mentioned
    40 times
    Time Online
    34d 1h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Haha all yellow or blue where i am, red pops up but not around long night or day! I went down and took over a gym at 3am in the morning in by the time i got home i got rekt and lost it. Though i can walk 20-15mins and come across 3 gyms all along main roads so i see parked cars all the time with peeps in them mostly a full dick fest haha

I don't feel comfortable playing it yet to just stop and openly fight a gym so when I walk it glitches out after fighting 1 pet and says I'm too far. When I feel comfortable I will wreck these groups. However, I own a gym far north a building owned by royal family with no signal and exclusive wifi that barely reaches the gym so I might own that forever.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 5945 For This Useful Post:

70spurple (07-15-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    46 times
    Time Online
    8d 12h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m

Hey so you said you leveled up quickly due to having a pokestop right outside your apartment. my best friend has one right outside hers! right now i have lure modules, do i just catch them all to get exp that way?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by 70spurple View Post
    Hey so you said you leveled up quickly due to having a pokestop right outside your apartment. my best friend has one right outside hers! right now i have lure modules, do i just catch them all to get exp that way?
    I have done that a little with the free lures i got but i don't think lures are worth it for 30mins maybe if they where 1hr id invest into them a bit more.

In my personal opinion walking gets you more pokemon per hour then luring a stop if you put incense on even more.

Exp is only 50exp per stop fyi so not to worth it at my level 21 and it takes 5mins for them to be hit again.