Quote Originally Posted by Stocking Anarchy View Post
Not sure if this bot is still being worked on or not.

I Am able to complete most of the plot with it, until it reaches the point where my neopoints on hand have to do anything with checking neopoints. then I get an error such as

Code:
       **  COMPLETED STATUS  **
        **        13/16       **

STARTING THE HUNTER
Walking down from observatory.
Well that's a nice half constellation.
Visiting Finneus.
Heading to the Hall of Heroes basement.
Back to Finneus.
We gotta get rocks!
Making sure we have enough NeoPoints.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Neopets\Altador Plot Auto Completer\RunProgram.py", line 28, in <module>
    AP.complete(br)
  File "C:\Neopets\Altador Plot Auto Completer\AltadorPlot.py", line 39, in complete
    gatherer(br)
  File "C:\Neopets\Altador Plot Auto Completer\AltadorPlot.py", line 1110, in gatherer
    protector(br)
  File "C:\Neopets\Altador Plot Auto Completer\AltadorPlot.py", line 1231, in protector
    hunter(br)
  File "C:\Neopets\Altador Plot Auto Completer\AltadorPlot.py", line 1282, in hunter
    if NC.current_np(br) < 50:
  File "C:\Neopets\Altador Plot Auto Completer\NeopetsControl.py", line 134, in current_np
    np = re.search(pre_search + '(.*)' + post_search, page).group(1)
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'group'
im still able to complete the plot though using both this program and a .exe program. I just switch back and forth when the program stops working and im able to finish the plot that way, but rather would do it all on the python bot because I am not sure what useragent the .exe file I have uses.
What .exe program are you using? I'm planning to use this but I'm afraid to get frozen if it gets stucked.