6/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 14h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by HiroiSekai View Post
    I do want to mention that with a combination of the Flash emulator Ruffle and a UserScript called Ruffle Fix, flash game scores are sending now. It is recommended to open a new tab and visit Neopets there right before submitting your score, as StackPath likes to log you out randomly. Visiting the extra tab ensures you're logged in when submitting.

As for current other issues, I have a pretty harmless but amusing one. I painted my Flotsam red, and ever since, the angry expression does not render the eyes at all. It's pretty uncanny.
    Are TNT not banning people for submitting scores when most people can't even play the game?

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    404 times
    Time Online
    83d 8h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 9m
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer View Post
    Are TNT not banning people for submitting scores when most people can't even play the game?
    As far as I know there was more ppl (even legit players) downloading the scripts and browser to play some flash games. I saw once there was a link sharing on NN.

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    2d 1h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    They are not so far, at least in my case. Most scores auto-submit for one, but for the reviewable scores, it seems to be normal. In fact, I've been even seeing some things like 240 score accepted for Deckball, when the maximum possible is 200. They're not really paying attention that much from what I can see.

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    146/0
    Mentioned
    75 times
    Time Online
    42d 9h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    They shouldn't be or at least hopefully they aren't. There are still ways to play the games completely legit, you just can't do it with any of the typical browsers. There are 2 browsers (that I know of at least, there could be more) that still let you use flash. One is called Basilisk and the other is called like "Snow" something but I'm pretty sure more have come out since those 2.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    140 times
    Time Online
    13d 15h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    27m
    Has anyone been having trouble this past week trying to customize pets? It seems severely laggy for me and even DTI is super laggy.

•  •  •  •  •  •  •  • 

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hearts For This Useful Post:

♥ Juna ♥ (09-14-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    93 times
    Time Online
    37d 17h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by hearts View Post
    Has anyone been having trouble this past week trying to customize pets? It seems severely laggy for me and even DTI is super laggy.
    omg, yes. usually it was just laggy when customizing ucs, but now, i have to add every single item one by one, and save after each on any pet. takes forever to load too =\

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Juna For This Useful Post:

hearts (09-14-2022)

*hair toss*
    Pronouns
    She/her/hers
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    401 times
    Time Online
    82d 1h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    Quote Originally Posted by hearts View Post
    From the (you need an account to see links):

Hey friends, there's something strange going on with (you need an account to see links) customization images this week! It's slowing down customization both on Neopets and DTI. Hope it gets resolved soon!

(For technical details: we poked at it a bit, and it looks like most images on the site are stored in the cloud, but customization images are stored on one computer living somewhere, with a hit-or-miss cache layer in front of it. It seems like that computer is struggling rn?)

Edit to add: please keep posts in this thread limited to questions and affirmations regarding site issues. Thank you!
    Last edited by Flordibel; 09-14-2022 at 08:30 PM.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Flordibel For This Useful Post:

Alister (09-14-2022),Android (09-14-2022),♥ bottledwater ♥ (09-14-2022),hearts (09-14-2022),Miri (09-14-2022),Sakuras (10-19-2022),Teakwood (02-09-2023)

Pronouns
    he/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    3h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Didn't see this mentioned, thought it was worth bringing up: the faerie caverns daily is busted; you can play it, but winning is next to impossible due to the fact that the NST clocks across multiple servers are apparently de-synced. (i've had the issue happen to me: i got to the "treasure room" only to click on the next screen and be booted out with a generic "you lost" message as if i'd picked the wrong room.) hard to check if it's back online since I haven't won since 2 weeks ago :/

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    404 times
    Time Online
    83d 8h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 9m
    Quote Originally Posted by alterian View Post
    Didn't see this mentioned, thought it was worth bringing up: the faerie caverns daily is busted; you can play it, but winning is next to impossible due to the fact that the NST clocks across multiple servers are apparently de-synced. (i've had the issue happen to me: i got to the "treasure room" only to click on the next screen and be booted out with a generic "you lost" message as if i'd picked the wrong room.) hard to check if it's back online since I haven't won since 2 weeks ago :/
    If you win (screen with treasure and coins) wait 30 seconds before accepting the treasure,

I do this when I win (whenever I don't forget to wait lol) and i'm able to claim the prize. I remember I read this elsewhere and until now it works good for me

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    8d 8h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Didn't see this one mentioned, but you can attach P3s while they're listed in the trading post.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Opal For This Useful Post:

LadyLuna (02-19-2023),Stardew (04-04-2023)