169/0
    Mentioned
    273 times
    Time Online
    56d 5h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyR View Post
    I don't think the stat distribution on each endgame equip is random, but the drops should be, and not all characters will get their endgame equips. For endgame, searching through for most stat increases is probably the easiest way to go and won't matter which drops you end up with as you'll just add your remaining points on each character in their respective priorities. I guess you'd want to check which endgame equips are missing, then purchase the best alternatives.

I've used this petpage for stat levelling order/priority (/~Winnie_1964) and was fine for Insane; it also has strategies for each boss if you need to implement different strats than your general fights.

I remember getting a staff for mipsy that gave +4 to direct dmg one time, then another it gave +4 to haste but not DD, instead it gave another stat. Not too sure on exactly what stats they can give though, which is why I suggested a log print out so that users can paste what items they got. Also yes, the drops are random, you won't always get one for mipsy or rohane, velm or the bird ones can be gotten also.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to zxzero For This Useful Post:

Daviid (03-21-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    103/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    12d 6h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by zxzero View Post
    I remember getting a staff for mipsy that gave +4 to direct dmg one time, then another it gave +4 to haste but not DD, instead it gave another stat. Not too sure on exactly what stats they can give though, which is why I suggested a log print out so that users can paste what items they got. Also yes, the drops are random, you won't always get one for mipsy or rohane, velm or the bird ones can be gotten also.
    That requires the user pay attention, which probably won't be the case for a fully automated program like this. From what I understand, there are 4 pieces of endgame equipment for each character, 2 weps and 2 armour. I believe these have fixed stats, but all other weapons can have any combination of the 5 offensive skills, and all other armour can be any combination of the 2 defensive skills. I don't think it's necessary to keep track of which endgame equips are dropped, as Mipsy and Velm can get some solid bonuses on early weapons and receive nothing better. Just checking the bonuses should be good enough.
    ok

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MikeyR For This Useful Post:

Daviid (03-21-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    169/0
    Mentioned
    273 times
    Time Online
    56d 5h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyR View Post
    That requires the user pay attention, which probably won't be the case for a fully automated program like this. From what I understand, there are 4 pieces of endgame equipment for each character, 2 weps and 2 armour. I believe these have fixed stats, but all other weapons can have any combination of the 5 offensive skills, and all other armour can be any combination of the 2 defensive skills. I don't think it's necessary to keep track of which endgame equips are dropped, as Mipsy and Velm can get some solid bonuses on early weapons and receive nothing better. Just checking the bonuses should be good enough.
    Well the log print out would be for a more improved version. Like daviid would implement something that prints out the final weapons/armor you get then users submit what they got as drops.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to zxzero For This Useful Post:

Daviid (03-21-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    103/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    12d 6h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by zxzero View Post
    Well the log print out would be for a more improved version. Like daviid would implement something that prints out the final weapons/armor you get then users submit what they got as drops.
    That makes way more sense than what I was thinking of, I have no idea why I wasn't thinking that lmao. Apparently waking up at 5:30 to do game engine/shaders work doesn't make me think in the most practical manner. Not enough coffee. Not enough coffee in the world man.
    ok

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MikeyR For This Useful Post:

Daviid (03-21-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    81/0
    Mentioned
    80 times
    Time Online
    15d 23h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    I'm cheering you on, thank you for putting this together!! Somehow my dumb ass managed to finish NQII ages ago but skipped out on two of the avatars and there's no way in hell I'm playing that miserable game again so an autoplayer would be fantastic.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Tapir For This Useful Post:

Daviid (03-21-2016)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    126/0
    Mentioned
    300 times
    Time Online
    218d 12h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 44m
    I'm SO using this! Please keep it up!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cybun For This Useful Post:

Daviid (03-23-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    146/0
    Mentioned
    27 times
    Time Online
    13d 10h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Good luck with the program! Are you going to make it InSaNe compatible? Like avoid deaths all the time, overlevel before a boss, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Tapir View Post
    I'm cheering you on, thank you for putting this together!! Somehow my dumb ass managed to finish NQII ages ago but skipped out on two of the avatars and there's no way in hell I'm playing that miserable game again so an autoplayer would be fantastic.
    How the hell can you skip 2 avatars on NQ2? There's one where you need to die for a plain lupe which you can easily do on a new game. Literally takes 1 minute. The other 2 are obtained on act 5 of the game :p

14. The Following User Says Thank You to GetJinxed For This Useful Post:

Daviid (03-26-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    81/0
    Mentioned
    80 times
    Time Online
    15d 23h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by GetJinxed View Post
    Good luck with the program! Are you going to make it InSaNe compatible? Like avoid deaths all the time, overlevel before a boss, etc?

How the hell can you skip 2 avatars on NQ2? There's one where you need to die for a plain lupe which you can easily do on a new game. Literally takes 1 minute. The other 2 are obtained on act 5 of the game :p
    I used an automover during certain parts and maybe it just auto fleed from battles without me knowing?
    , but i got the trophy so i finished the game (plus I also had the planes lupe avtar). i have read on a guide before that it's possible to skip those two so I'm thinking that's what happened but it was odd lmao. maybe it was a glitch, was always too paranoid to open a ticket about it. if i opened my game it would prompt me to start a new one so i was just like nah.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    146/0
    Mentioned
    27 times
    Time Online
    13d 10h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Tapir View Post
    I used an automover during certain parts and maybe it just auto fleed from battles without me knowing?
    , but i got the trophy so i finished the game (plus I also had the planes lupe avtar). i have read on a guide before that it's possible to skip those two so I'm thinking that's what happened but it was odd lmao. maybe it was a glitch, was always too paranoid to open a ticket about it. if i opened my game it would prompt me to start a new one so i was just like nah.
    Oh wow ahah! Yeah fuck playing legit :p I only played it like twice legitly all the other times it was using some sort of automation xD

Thanks
    DL/UL
    223/0
    Mentioned
    469 times
    Time Online
    132d 23h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Quote Originally Posted by GetJinxed View Post

I'm making it so it goes to every boss fight overleveled, but it can still fail.
    It will also level up all it can close to the resting points.
    Last edited by Daviid; 04-04-2016 at 03:17 PM.