169/0
    Mentioned
    273 times
    Time Online
    56d 5h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyR View Post
    I don't think the stat distribution on each endgame equip is random, but the drops should be, and not all characters will get their endgame equips. For endgame, searching through for most stat increases is probably the easiest way to go and won't matter which drops you end up with as you'll just add your remaining points on each character in their respective priorities. I guess you'd want to check which endgame equips are missing, then purchase the best alternatives.

I've used this petpage for stat levelling order/priority (/~Winnie_1964) and was fine for Insane; it also has strategies for each boss if you need to implement different strats than your general fights.

I remember getting a staff for mipsy that gave +4 to direct dmg one time, then another it gave +4 to haste but not DD, instead it gave another stat. Not too sure on exactly what stats they can give though, which is why I suggested a log print out so that users can paste what items they got. Also yes, the drops are random, you won't always get one for mipsy or rohane, velm or the bird ones can be gotten also.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to zxzero For This Useful Post:

Daviid (03-21-2016)