30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 21h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 30m

Challenge #2

We have now weeded out a few former survivors and now it is time to push you a little bit further. This next challenge has multiple parts to it. There is a little bit of an individual aspect tied in with a team aspect. You will need to excel at both and make sure you are on the same page with the rest of your tribe in order to be successful. You may be tempted to reach out to other tribes for help, but beware, those who perish, perish together. Those who flourish, may still meet their doom together. Do you best, do so honestly and think, think, think.

For the first part of the challenge, you will be tasked with answering a dozen questions:

1) Who would do the worst on the actual survivor TV show?
    2) Who would do the best on the actual survivor TV show?
    3) Who would you not trust to watch your back?
    4) Who would you most like to be stranded with on a deserted island?
    5) Who has the most tribe spirit?
    6) Who is the funniest person?
    7) Who has not yet lived up to their potential?
    8) Who is most likely to be formulating a sneaky strategy at this exact moment?
    9) If tribes were to be rearranged, who would you most like to see on your side?
    10) Who is the unsung hero of the tribe?
    11) Who possesses the most creativity?
    12) Who is the underdog?

==BUT WAIT==

You must answer these questions a few different times.
    The first time, you will have to get together with your tribe and determine which of your tribe members fits into each question. One member per question and tribe members may be the 'answer' for multiple questions. Once your tribe has determined the answers to the questions for your tribe, one member will PM the answers to me.

After that, each individual survivor will be tasked with answering the questions for the other tribes. After completion, you will PM me your answers.
    Please title the PM "Challenge #2 - *your username here*".

For example. I would gather together with my tribe and figure out which of us is the best answer for each of the above questions. After my tribe submits those answers, it's time for me to turn my attention to other tribes to try and figure out who they would pick as the answer for each of their questions. I would start with one tribe, consider the members on their team and who would fit into which question. Once done with that tribe, my attention would be turned towards the next until all tribes are done. You do not need to answer for your own tribe, obviously.

For reference, here is a list of the tribes and their current members:

==SCORING==

Your tribe does not receive an over score for this activity.
    You will be scored based off of the correct answers you give with regards to the other tribes.
    One point for every correct answer.

Secondary Teamwork Challenge

Like previously mentioned, there will be an individual challenge as well as a teamwork challenge. As soon as your team is finished answering the questions for your own tribe, you are to PM me your answers. Once that is done, I will reply to your PM with a scavenger hunt. There will be approximately 10-15 items on the list which your team will be responsible for acquiring and sending to my account. All items are able to be acquired in the game and sent to a different account. I tried to make the clues vague enough while still a little challenging. I will provide the username for you to send the items to as you find them. You are responsible for letting me know the username you will be sending items from (one username) and a PM with the answers to the clues upon completion.

==SCORING==

You will be scored on the accuracy of your answers.
    If there is a tie, the tribe that completes the challenge fastest will win.
    If it comes down to a tie I will be the judge of who is fastest based off when I sent you
    the scavenger list and when I received your completed answers.

DEADLINE

The deadline for this entire challenge is Thursday, January 28th @ 2pm Eastern Time.

If there are any questions, please post here or PM me and I will do my best to answer you as soon as I can. Other than that, ckvivors, good luck!
    Last edited by I_royalty_I; 01-22-2016 at 10:52 PM.
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Accelerator (01-22-2016),Aska (01-22-2016),Aura (01-22-2016),Bani (01-23-2016),Cath (01-22-2016),Lyric (01-23-2016),Maison (01-22-2016),Mophead (01-23-2016),rachel (01-22-2016),Sci_Girl (01-22-2016),Skarner (01-22-2016),VitaminX (01-23-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    636 times
    Time Online
    88d 2h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    You will be scored based off of the correct answers you give with regards to the other tribes.
    Just to make sure I'm understanding this correctly... our individual answers regarding the other tribes should be who we believe that tribe picked for the answer, not necessarily who we would pick for that answer, correct? & then we get points based on how many of those we accurately guess?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rachel For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (01-22-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 21h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 30m
    Quote Originally Posted by rachel View Post
    Just to make sure I'm understanding this correctly... our individual answers regarding the other tribes should be who we believe that tribe picked for the answer, not necessarily who we would pick for that answer, correct? & then we get points based on how many of those we accurately guess?
    This is part of the reason I said to play honestly. I want each tribe to honestly pick who they think would fit best with each answer. If somebody sends me something where one person in the tribe was the answer to every question, I'd send it back and tell them to be serious.

When you answer individually, you should use your best judgement to decide who you think that tribe picked for each answer. The challenge is to see if your thinking is on par with theirs. So you will need to weigh what you know about each survivor and how they compare with their tribe mates for each answer. Hopefully that makes sense?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    142 times
    Time Online
    37d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    @(you need an account to see links) Does each member of the tribe have to be mentioned for at least one answer?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Skarner For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (01-22-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 21h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 30m
    Quote Originally Posted by Skarner View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) Does each member of the tribe have to be mentioned for at least one answer?
    They don't HAVE to be, but it wouldn't be very fun if there were two people who were the answer for everything. Having each person for the answer to at least one thing would be ideal

9. The Following User Says Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Skarner (01-22-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    142 times
    Time Online
    37d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Great, thanks!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    636 times
    Time Online
    88d 2h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    This is part of the reason I said to play honestly. I want each tribe to honestly pick who they think would fit best with each answer. If somebody sends me something where one person in the tribe was the answer to every question, I'd send it back and tell them to be serious.

When you answer individually, you should use your best judgement to decide who you think that tribe picked for each answer. The challenge is to see if your thinking is on par with theirs. So you will need to weigh what you know about each survivor and how they compare with their tribe mates for each answer. Hopefully that makes sense?
    Yes, that makes perfect sense & is exactly what I needed to know! Thankies.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 21h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 30m
    The first tribe has completed the first part of the challenge and are on to the second part.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 15m
    Just to clarify, points'll be given for each individual tribe member who guesses the other tribes' answers. Those are added up, not averaged or anything, to see the winning tribe? So if a tribe has inactive people, they automatically have a worse chance, since it's less possible correct answers?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 21h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 30m
    Quote Originally Posted by bacchus View Post
    Just to clarify, points'll be given for each individual tribe member who guesses the other tribes' answers. Those are added up, not averaged or anything, to see the winning tribe? So if a tribe has inactive people, they automatically have a worse chance, since it's less possible correct answers?
    I never said they would be averaged in any way. The first part of the challenge requires you to get together as a team and assign people to answer each of the questions. The second part is an individual challenge where you will need to guess who other tribes assigned as answers to their questions. What will be done with the scores from that hasn't been posted yet but you will not be penalized if there are members of your tribe who do not participate.

As before, if you go to tribal council, I ask that you send me a little bit about who did what and who did not participate at all.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Mama Bear (01-24-2016)