30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 21h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 30m

☠ Nachtkriger Elimination #1

@(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links)

Excellent job all around on the first challenge. Every tribe pulled together and posted up everything that was required in the designated time frame. After this first challenge, every tribe is going to be voting off ONE person from their tribe. The producers have told me that we are way over capacity for the show so cuts are a necessity.

Please take your time to consider who you are going to be voting off. When you decide, you are to send me a PM with the username of the person you are voting to kick off the island.

Please title your PM:
    *Your tribe name* Elimination Vote

Include in the body of your PM:
    The username of the person you are voting for
    A short report of the contributions made by each member of your tribe. If somebody isn't pulling their weight, this is the time to tell us about it. All PMs will be kept confidential. until the game is over so as not to cause any extra drama amongst the tribes. Think of this as your chance to submit a journal of sorts discussing how the first challenge went.

DEADLINE:
    Friday, January 22nd @ 1:00 PM Eastern time
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Aska (01-21-2016),Brickhaus (01-21-2016),Daviid (01-21-2016),genesis (01-21-2016),Lyric (01-21-2016)