32/0
    Mentioned
    50 times
    Time Online
    26d 13h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m

Shockwave Games Help )O)

Losing my mind, have tried literally every browser under the sun to try to get them to work.

IE, Firefox, Safari, and Opera. Even older versions.

But everytime I try to load any Shockwave game I get a a brief "installing components" page with the Adobe Logo, and then a black screen.

Like nothing else shows up besides a black screen.

Completely lost at this point! Those of you who still have functional Shockwave games, how did you get them to work?

Any help is appreciated.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    56/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    37d 16h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    I never had much luck with shockwave games, but I was usually able to get them to run eventually. Personally, I just paid someone to get the avs for me, but I was able to get gourmet club bowls working. I used IE (might have been chrome, idk) and opened a tab in the game I was trying to play, then attack of the slorgs on another tab. Start aots and when (if) it loads, start your shockwave game. Then pretty much just keep refreshing your shockwave game until it loads. xD Sounds a bit crazy, but I remember reading it some petpage game guide and it worked for me.

You could also try downloading an older version of shockwave player and running that. You could probably even go as far as downloading a virtual machine for windows XP (might have to install the correct shockwave version) and play it from there.

You can make it work if you keep trying. Just do it

Just Do It
    Last edited by Infiniti; 01-12-2016 at 08:29 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    178/0
    Mentioned
    744 times
    Time Online
    335d 1h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 2m
    You could probably even go as far as downloading a virtual machine for windows XP (might have to install the correct shockwave version) and play it from there.
    All of them will work with IE6 and some version of SW (I can't remember which exactly, wish I wrote it down :/)

(you need an account to see links)

"Date et dabitur vobis"
    「Let's fight 恐れはない」

"A quantum supercomputer calculating for a thousand years could not even approach the number of f��ks I do not give"

「君が望むモノは何?」

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    76 times
    Time Online
    26d 23h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    anyone know how to get the 3dvia games to work? they load and play for me but when i try to send a score it says trouble processing etc