30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m

❅ ❄ ✳ 2015 clraik Comment Chart [POSTS] ✳ ❄ ❅

Sign ups are now closed, so you guys can get started on writing up your comments. I know people are busy and real life is crazy sometimes (plus we did have a lot of people sign up), so I'm not really going to put a set deadline on when your comments should be in by.

This thread contains everything else that you need to know about how, where, what, who.

Read through.

If you have questions, PM me.
    Don't post anything here other than your comments.
    You can use this thread
    (you need an account to see links) if you want to post more about issues and such.

Participants

Examples:

How to Submit:

Cath - I was looking over the comments I made on people last year just to see what I said to sort of reminsce. Last year I said that we hadn't really talked in awhile.. and now another year has gone by and it's the same. Whattt, whyyy?! You're an amazingly sweet, caring person and I always look forward to seeing you around on ck. I don't know what you've been up to lately, probably doing big things. Yeah? We should catch up sometime, and actually do it!

Lyric - Haven't spoken with you in basically ages now, hopefully everything is going great down there for you. Everybody has been so busy busy but I see you posting around every now and then. You're always so helpful and we are lucky to have you here at ck!

VitaminX - Haven't spoken with you too much but I've seen you around for quite awhile. Hopefully everything is going well on your end!

Maison - All of a sudden I started seeing your name everywhere. I was so confused. I feel like you had a prior username that I may recognize but I may be going crazy. It doesn't matter much anyway because now I know you as MAISON. You taught everyone how to sound happy in their posts and I hope more people put that to good use because I prefer everyone being happy rather than boring with their posts ofc. I'm sure I'll be seeing you a lot more in the upcoming year, looking forward to your contributions and seeing you more through the ranks!

bacchus - Your contributions to ck are always well thought out and very appreciated. We haven't spoken too much directly but I'm always running into you on the forums.

Bettser - I was working from the bottom up for my comments, so like Drizzy, I think you too are an amazing asset and I have tremendous respect for you. We have worked together on a lot of different things and I think you are an excellent businessman who knows how to get things done. Used to talk almost daily but now we don't speak too often. I know that's mostly my fault. You do a lot of behind the scenes work, catching those sneaky bastards that try to get back onto ck. I never could match the level at which you wielded the banhammer. For that and many other reasons, I tip my hat.

Shinji - I have seen you posting around here and there but haven't really spoken to you that much. Hope you stick around on ck and post more

teddy - Haven't spoken much with you but have come across you in threads here and there. Definitely a great person to have here at ck. Your posts are always interesting!

Rrachel - You're graphics are amazing and you have helped me out on a few occasions. Love seeing you post your latest creations and all the helpful posts that you have here on ck. Hope to continue to see more of you because we are lucky to have you around!

It Me - I hear that you are trouble. Your posts are always super friendly and you try to get everyone involved. We are definitely lucky to have you around on ck!

Infamous Joe - I've known you for a pretty damn long time, probably longer than almost anybody else that I know on ck right now. Recently we haven't exactly been seeing eye to eye, for reasons that are not so subtle. Neither of us is really innocent, but nobody is perfect. I prefer to put things in the past and move forward with the new year. Not worth fighting over anything or holding a grudge, hopefully you feel the same. With that out of the way, you've always done an excellent job of handling the behind the scenes work that's required to keep ck running. Whether it's with new userbars,

reload - I don't think we have spoken before but everybody seems to think that you are pretty awesome, so it must be true!

Drizzy - I haven't been to many TC sessions in the past year and that's probably why I feel like I haven't really talked with you a whole heck of a lot lately. That used to be the main spot that we all chilled and got to know one another. Luckily, we do run across each other every now and then on the forums and I still have tremendous respect for you. Originally I had no idea who you were a few years ago, but you got your shot and you ran with it, never looking back. You do an excellent job helping to get people involved in the community and I think you are an amazing asset to the community. Hope everything is going well for you bro.

Sci_Girl - We haven't really spoken too much on a personal level, but I find myself running into your posts a lot around the forums. I am aware that some of our views on certain issues don't necessarily line up but I can also appreciate your ability to proper argue your point while being able to empathize with those of others. For this reason, I see you are more of a serious person I guess? That's definitely not a bad thing though. You seem like an awesome person and I truly think ck is lucky to have somebody like you around!

Maths - I read through your comment and then went back to look at it again and saw you were banned. I was glad to see it wasn't a permanent ban, just a temporary one. We haven't spoken in a longg time but you're a very fun person to have around. I've known you for quite awhile and I'm so glad that you are still around. From the threads I've seen you start, it sounds like you've had a very busy year; lots of things going on. I hope that everything is going well and you just need a little time to sort through things. Feel free to shoot me a PM or tag me in a thread if you ever need advice or somebody to bounce ideas off of!

Aska - You're wild. I don't think we have ever really spoken too much outside of TC but it's always a good time when you around in there. I'm glad to see you're still posting on the forums because your posts always make me laugh!

Angie - To be honest with you, it seems like one day I had no idea who you were, then the next you were posting everywhere and everybody knew you. I feel like that may have been a result of some missed TCs on my part! In either case, I'm glad you're around on ck now. We haven't really spoke much on a personal level but everyone I've seen mentioning you seems to love you and I'm sure there's good reason for that.

metaldroga - Known you basically forever it seems like. Always a good guy, helping out people wherever you can which is always appreciated. Hopefully you stick around because ck is definitely better off with you around!

Whither - We haven't really talked too much but I hope everything is going well for you!

Discord - Your posts are always very helpful and you do your best to help anybody who needs it. I've seen some of your contributions around the site and I know they are definitely appreciated. Keep it up and I hope to run into your more on ck

cookiemunster - I have seen you posting around here and there but haven't really spoken to you that much. Hope you stick around on ck and post more

Oryx - I don't think we have spoken before but everybody seems to think that you are pretty awesome, so it must be true!

Skarner - I haven't seen you posting around as much lately, I assume that's because you're so busy just like everyone else. Loved seeing your posts because they are usually pretty thought out and a great contribution to ck!

Elf - I don't think we have spoken before but everybody seems to think that you are pretty awesome, so it must be true!

Brickhaus - Everytime I see your username I think of one particular song and it makes me laugh.

5252 - This kid lol. Basically been around as long as I can remember. Used to give me quite a headache dealing with all your nonsense but you've really settled down quite a bit lately.

LadyLena - Everytime I see you posting on the forums I relate your name to Raj. It's probably because he used to talk so much about you so now I sort of associate you with him and him with you to a degree haha. You're a character, that's for sure. Always a friendly face on the forums, getting involved and cheering people up. That's always a good thing to see!

Mylo - I don't think we have spoken too much, but I'll look for you around on the forums

Daviid - We haven't spoken too much but I do run into you here and there. Your posts usually make me laugh and all the programming knowledge and contributions are definitely appreciated!

Charlie - I haven't heard too much from you lately. It's like you venture out to the real world and never made it back! I'm sure that you've busy busy and I hope you're enjoying life right now. Are you still in training? What have you been up to? I'm very happy to see that you made it through to the next stage of playoffs. Looking forward to taking down the angry sour lemons. On a side note - I have a need to learn some basic Russian phrases and such and I can think of nobody better to point me in the right direction.

Cougar - I feel like I missed something when you went from Teal to Cougar. Still not sure what that was all about but it seems you have settled into your new username quite well. I don't think we have ever really spoken on a personal level but you are an awesome person to have around the site. Every post I see from you is friendly and ck is lucky to have somebody like you around. Heck, JD is lucky to have somebody like you around too. Haven't spoken to him in awhile either, please do keep him in line!

PrettySarcastic - I used to always confuse your username with somebody elses so I was constantly thinking I was reading a post from the other person and vice versa. I've got it down now and have seen you around the forums more and more. It's always great to see new faces, especially ones that can appreciate good sarcasm while hating on all the stupid people in the world.

scarmans - God, the headaches that you used to cause staff on almost a daily basis haha. For real though, I never thought it was a bad thing because ck was always more active with you around. You try to talk to everybody and are always making topics to get people involved, get them posting. That's definitely appreciated and hopefully you stick around!

katix - We haven't spoken too much but from what I have seen, your posts are always help and friendly and we need as much of that as we can get!

Accelerator - I was always confusing your username with somebody elses so whenever I saw you two posting I would get so confused - for a time. Your posts are always very helpful, whether it's giving advice or helping somebody fix something with a program. It's greatly appreciate and we are lucky to have you around.

LeafeonQueen - I know you have been around forever but we haven't really talked on a personal level too much. I hope you stick around because your posts are always on point and very friendly.

Daisy - I don't think we have spoken before but everybody seems to think that you are pretty awesome, so it must be true!

Zygarde - I have seen you posting around here and there but haven't really spoken to you that much. Hope you stick around on ck and post more

Cub - I haven't talked to you in forever, basically years at this point I feel? I hope everything is going well for you and that you come back around to ck more often!

potatoespotate - Haven't really spoken too much to you on ck but I have definitely seen your posts around. They are always super friendly and kind which is definitely a good thing to see!

Mophead - I always thought of you as one of those dudes on the BD chat or something who knew literally everything about every item in the game. The main interaction I had with you were random conversations on TC every now and then where it seemed like you were creepin in the shadows! I haven't really talked to you much on a personal level but it's great to see you posting around more so we can see that other side of you. You seem like a chill, knowledgebale dude and ck is lucky to have you around.

rachel - Basically moved up the ranks on ck faster than just about anybody I'd seen. You're always so helpful and kind to everyone.
    Last edited by I_royalty_I; 12-01-2016 at 04:42 PM.
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Accelerator (12-20-2015),Aska (12-20-2015),Aura (12-20-2015),Ban (12-20-2015),Cath (12-20-2015),Curse (12-22-2015),Daviid (12-20-2015),Mophead (12-20-2015),Oryx (01-06-2016),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (12-20-2015),Sci_Girl (12-20-2015),Skarner (12-20-2015),VitaminX (12-20-2015)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m

❅ ❄ ✳ 2016 clraik Comment Chart [POSTS] ✳ ❄ ❅

Not big on words, straight to the point!
    Honest opinions and observations.

@(you need an account to see links) - cool person, easy to talk with and get to know.
    @(you need an account to see links) - don't know her, seems cool though when she posts.
    @(you need an account to see links) - awesome bloke!

@(you need an account to see links) - watch this kid he's a ninja cool person though always nice things to say.

@(you need an account to see links) - awesome bloke, always super happy and friendly.
    @(you need an account to see links) don't really know but always post something interesting
    @(you need an account to see links) nice person and always something nice to say.
    @(you need an account to see links) awesome bloke!

@(you need an account to see links) don't really know, interesting poster.
    @(you need an account to see links) seems cool when he use to post
    @(you need an account to see links) no words she's just awesome!

@(you need an account to see links) good at lurking

@(you need an account to see links) awesome leader easy to talk with and always loves feedback.

@(you need an account to see links) cool person and post interesting things.
    @(you need an account to see links) seems like a decent person

@(you need an account to see links) awesome person, always something very interesting to say.
    @(you need an account to see links) only of late kinder seems like a douche but used to be a good person when he was more active.
    @(you need an account to see links) awesome person!

@(you need an account to see links) no comment she's just a awesome person!!
    @(you need an account to see links) cool person, helpful.

@(you need an account to see links) cool person, always has interesting stuff to say

@(you need an account to see links) probably give a kidney for this bloke
    @(you need an account to see links) awesome person she always needs my help but fun to chat with

@(you need an account to see links) don't really know, needs to post more
    @(you need an account to see links) cool person, always nice things to say
    @(you need an account to see links) cool person.

@(you need an account to see links) awesome bloke!
    @(you need an account to see links) cool person very interesting.
    @(you need an account to see links) don't really know, post interesting things though.
    @(you need an account to see links) awesome bloke very helpful.

@(you need an account to see links) nice person.

@(you need an account to see links) cool person, funny when commenting.
    @(you need an account to see links) cool person, always posting interesting things.
    @(you need an account to see links) don't really know, needs to post more.
    @(you need an account to see links) awesome person!

@(you need an account to see links) selfie queen, really fun person.

@(you need an account to see links) cool person

@(you need an account to see links) awesome person.

@(you need an account to see links) cool person always posting interesting stuff.

@(you need an account to see links) cool person needs to post more
    @(you need an account to see links) awesome person

@(you need an account to see links) awesome person, Good to always chat with, very welcoming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Naked Gamer; 12-20-2015 at 02:00 PM.

4. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Naked Gamer For This Useful Post:

5252 (12-20-2015),Accelerator (12-20-2015),Aska (12-20-2015),Ban (12-20-2015),Bettser (12-20-2015),Brickhaus (12-20-2015),Cath (12-20-2015),cookiemunster (12-20-2015),Cub (12-21-2015),Curse (12-20-2015),Daviid (12-20-2015),Him (12-20-2015),♥ Hydrapple ♥ (12-27-2015),I_royalty_I (12-20-2015),j03 (12-20-2015),Lyric (12-20-2015),Maison (12-20-2015),metaldroga (12-20-2015),Mophead (12-20-2015),Oryx (01-06-2016),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (12-20-2015),Pusheen (12-20-2015),rachel (12-20-2015),Roslyn (12-20-2015),Sci_Girl (12-20-2015),Skarner (12-20-2015),Suicune (12-20-2015),Targaryen (12-20-2015),Teal (12-20-2015),VitaminX (12-20-2015)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    223/0
    Mentioned
    469 times
    Time Online
    132d 23h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Alright here I go.

If I "Don't know much about you, you seem cool.", beware, I may start stalking you a little.

Did I miss anyone?
    Last edited by Daviid; 12-20-2015 at 02:28 PM.

6. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Daviid For This Useful Post:

Accelerator (12-20-2015),Aska (12-20-2015),Aura (12-20-2015),Ban (12-20-2015),Brickhaus (12-20-2015),Cath (12-20-2015),Cub (12-21-2015),Curse (12-20-2015),Him (12-20-2015),♥ Hydrapple ♥ (12-27-2015),I_royalty_I (12-20-2015),j03 (12-20-2015),Lenars (12-20-2015),Lyric (12-20-2015),Maison (12-20-2015),metaldroga (12-21-2015),Mophead (12-20-2015),Naked Gamer (12-20-2015),Oryx (01-06-2016),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (12-20-2015),Pusheen (12-20-2015),rachel (12-20-2015),Roslyn (12-20-2015),Sci_Girl (12-20-2015),Skarner (12-20-2015),Targaryen (12-20-2015),Teal (12-20-2015),VitaminX (12-20-2015)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    84/1
    Mentioned
    533 times
    Time Online
    134d 9h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    @(you need an account to see links) I absolutely LOVE the fact that you're a big Zelda fan. That's some A++ material in my book! You seem hella cool, laid back, and very easy going, and an all around friendly person!
    @(you need an account to see links) Anne, you lurk too much. Always peepin' and creepin'. But you're very friendly, intelligent, and very down to earth. Stay on earth, don't go up and get lost in the clouds with Ryan, okay?

@(you need an account to see links) I haven't talked to you much individually, but you always have helpful, friendly, well thought out advice to offer anyone. You seem like a really chill guy, a real bro. Always lookin' for ways to add to the forum, and those contributions are enjoyed by MANY here on cK. You're a real bro!
    @(you need an account to see links) You're a Pokemon fan and that's some cool stuff right there. That's that shit that I like.
    @(you need an account to see links) You sir are too happy. Far too happy. To the point that it hurts me. But it's always good stuff around you, and that's good! You're a very cheerful individual, and always make me chuckle with your CAPS LOCK AND EXCLAMTION POINTS LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@(you need an account to see links) You're incredibly chill and intelligent just seeing how you structure your sentences! You're also from Australia so if you could go down to Sydney and deck Drizzy in the face for me. There'd be much love
    @(you need an account to see links) You have a distaste for the PC. I like dat. You seem pretty cool, and you like Star Wars. That's pretty neat!

@(you need an account to see links) You're chill as hell, laid back, and incredibly knowledgeable. You always TC when people are TCing and are a strong pillar of the community. Can't imagine being on cK without the lady killer here!
    @(you need an account to see links) Can I be the first straight man to say this? Nice man butt. Not even kidding. Puts my ass to shame. Literally. You seem pretty relaxed and easy going! Hats off man, pants on.
    @(you need an account to see links) You're very friendly and happy-go-lucky. Always welcoming and very easy to befriend!
    @(you need an account to see links) You make some really nice graphics! I seem them very often and it bamboozles me how you can make some of the things you make! I can't even open up Paint without something going wrong!

@(you need an account to see links) Runt of the litter, annoying, needs to breathe with her mouth closed, smells like poo from an unchanged diaper. On the bright side, she has a Dixie!

@(you need an account to see links) You're incredibly knowledgeable on Neopets. You own this amazing community that had spiked my interest in Neopets again. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't know near as much as I do when it comes to cheating, Neopets, or even be able to make money from the site. Because of you I'll soon be able to start taking my Neo investments and giving back to your community. You're an A+ man, my dude!
    @(you need an account to see links) You're a very friendly person. I like that you lend pets.

@(you need an account to see links) My kangaroo wrestlin' bro. You taught me a lot of what I know man. You put up with my cockiness, and tell me when I'm in the wrong. You're one of the best I know when it comes to what you do, and you don't have a problem ever pointing people in the right direction. You're very patient, eloquent when you want to be, but can be a brute when you need to be. You're always willing to cooperate with people. You're a lady killer, a face of the community, and an all around good dude. You know what you're doing, and people know that you know it better than anyone else. You aren't just a mentor to me man. You're a brother. Much love for you fam.
    @(you need an account to see links) I enjoy how knowledgeable you are on nearly anything science. You know all kinds of stuff about stuff and the stuff that stuff does to other stuff to make some other stuff work. I've learned a few neat things from your posts!
    @(you need an account to see links) I wasn't around much when you were more active, but every time I see you posting, it's something interesting or humorous. You post the things that cK needs.

@Aska What up leopard print? You've always been cool as hell when we'd be in TC or just posting on cK. You are the bomb dot com!

@Angie Ugh. I don't wanna say more but I will. You adopted It Me. It seems like you make bad decisions? But whether or not you do isn't my choice - Aside from that, you're very friendly! You structure what you have to say in ways that a lot of people can relate to. If there's a problem, you already have a way to solve it. I'll keep you around. For now...
    @(you need an account to see links) Very helpful, always has the correct information!
    @(you need an account to see links) You've always got some interesting stuff to say!

@(you need an account to see links) You're always helpful and friendly to everyone here! A very nice person to see and get along with!

@(you need an account to see links) You lie Cookie monster. That's bad ass in itself.
    @(you need an account to see links) Seems like a cool person! Post some more man.
    @(you need an account to see links) Always seems laid back and like a chill person!

@(you need an account to see links) I like your art.

@(you need an account to see links) You're pretty cool! Always friendly!

@5252 You're chill man. Always helpin' people out. Especially with Netflix.

@(you need an account to see links) You've got a mejestic ass avatar. Friendly, outgoing, generous and nice all around!
    @(you need an account to see links) Can always jump into the conversation and fit right in!

@(you need an account to see links) Very knowledgeable with coding and programs in general! A skill I'm envious of!

@(you need an account to see links) You've always been friendly and polite every time I see you around.

@(you need an account to see links) I want your dog. I want your man. You're helpful, and know what to say about whatever's goin' on. You also run the Pussy Lounge. +1 for the Lounge.
    @(you need an account to see links) I love your name! Every time I see you post though, I've gotta wonder where you got it from cause I never see you being sarcastic hahaha.
    @(you need an account to see links) You sir blow my mind with some of the stuff you've posted. But you're always helpful and one of the first to post and give advice to someone. You're a good dude with good intentions!

@(you need an account to see links) Seem like a fun person. Post more though!

@Accelerator You know just about everything that everyone asks for. Very smart, helpful, friendly, approachable, and altruistic.

@(you need an account to see links) Bruh Glaceon > Leafeon. It had to be said. You like Pokemon so I think you're cool!
    @(you need an account to see links) I like your username. It just rolls off the tongue, and the spelling is cool in itself haha. Chill person!

@(you need an account to see links) I miss you bruh. Your lame insults aimed at me, and nitpicking zzzzzz. C'mon coolio, come back from schoolio!
    @(you need an account to see links) Hot potato, hot potato, you are a hot potato. I actually haven't been able to talk to you one on one, but you seem like a pretty cool person!

@(you need an account to see links) Seem like a relaxed dude. Think your pals with a few of mine, so you're a friend in my book! Post some more though, my man.
    @(you need an account to see links) I remember seeing you a lot back when I first joined. You were always, and still are; very friendly. I applaud your weight loss progress and think you're doing an amazing job with it! Keep up the good work!

And of course, my favorite, @(you need an account to see links)
    You could probably ruin me in a single sentence because you're intelligent beyond belief. You can read people like a book, and then scribble all over the pages if you need to. You've got all my trust, always got my eyes lookin at you and only you. And let's be honest, you've got some nice handmade handfuls of joy. You're my favorite, day in and day out, and I can't wait for us to meet so we can Netflix and Kill! You're my favorite and the only person who can make me say the cheesy lame ass things that I say. Just don't tell anyone else, okay? Keep that a secret. You can hold my heart if I can just hold your hand, aight? Smoochies. But no homo.

8. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to Mophead For This Useful Post:

Accelerator (12-20-2015),Aska (12-20-2015),Aura (12-20-2015),Ban (12-20-2015),Bettser (12-20-2015),Brickhaus (12-20-2015),Cath (12-20-2015),Cub (12-21-2015),Curse (12-22-2015),Daviid (12-20-2015),Him (12-20-2015),♥ Hydrapple ♥ (12-27-2015),I_royalty_I (12-20-2015),j03 (12-20-2015),Jessica (01-04-2016),Lenars (12-20-2015),Lyric (12-20-2015),Maison (12-20-2015),Mama Bear (12-20-2015),metaldroga (12-21-2015),Naked Gamer (12-20-2015),Oryx (01-06-2016),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (12-25-2015),Pusheen (12-20-2015),rachel (12-20-2015),Roslyn (12-20-2015),Sci_Girl (12-20-2015),Shinji (12-23-2015),Skarner (12-20-2015),Targaryen (12-20-2015),teddy (12-20-2015),VitaminX (12-20-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    1,191 times
    Time Online
    162d 23h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m
    @(you need an account to see links) : You're always sweet and lovely. I love the fact you own like every nail polish on Earth. (<3)
    @(you need an account to see links) : One of the dearest friends I've met on cK. Thanks for being the person that you are, I love you tons.
    @(you need an account to see links) : I'm glad we started to talk on that 10k posts giveaway thread! You seem like a funny and great person. (:
    @(you need an account to see links) : I'm so glad I met you. <3 You always cheer me up and I always have a good time talking with you. You are a dear friend to me and I hope we will continue to talk to each other for a long time!

@(you need an account to see links) : You seem to me like a very mature and nice person. I hope your pregnancy goes well! <3 (Hopefully you find the Strawberry Pudding you've been looking for)
    @(you need an account to see links) : We have never talked before, but we seem to have the same interests: Geek movies, videogames and Neopets. You seem like a nice person!
    @(you need an account to see links) : Awesome mate. I'm glad I got the chance to meet you! You're pretty reliable and always there when I need a new account or NC items.
    @(you need an account to see links) : We both love Kingdom Hearts and seeing your avatar, I believe you like animes also? (If so, LET'S BECOME FRIENDS)

@(you need an account to see links) : Everytime I see your selling threads, it makes me wish I had money to spent. You seem like a very gentle person.
    @(you need an account to see links) : Your graphics are awesome! I'm glad not to be the only one interested in the GFX section. You are also a very lovely person. <3
    @(you need an account to see links) : Talking with you is always fun, you're a sweetheart.
    @(you need an account to see links) : My favorite person. I am glad our paths crossed. We have recently grown apart, but you have brought me a lot of joy in the past. I miss talking to you and I hope everything in your life is going the way you want it to. I love you!

@(you need an account to see links) : I don't think we've ever talked much, but you seem like a very nice person! You always have something nice to say and I like that about you!
    @(you need an account to see links) : Ryry, the first friend I made when joining my first cheating community. You are very special to me and I'm glad we have been in contact for such a long time. Thanks for bringing a smile on my face with all those funny conversations
    @(you need an account to see links) : You are such a brilliant and interesting person! Your knowledge always entertain me. I love reading your posts!
    @(you need an account to see links) : My soulmate, my best friend. I don't have enough space to let you know how important you are to me.

@(you need an account to see links) : We don't know each other much, but you seem like someone who deserves the best. I wish I knew you more!
    @(you need an account to see links) : My recently new wife. I'm so glad I met you, you are a dearest friend and I'm always happy to see your username pop on the forums. Hopefully we can learn more about each other during the upcoming new year. <3
    @(you need an account to see links) : You are a very helpful and generous person. I'm glad you're part of cK. <3
    @(you need an account to see links) : I don't think we have ever talked, but you seem like a strong woman. Maybe we'll get to know each other better during 2016.

@(you need an account to see links) : A nice and helpful person. Thanks for giving so much of your time to help people out, you definitely are amazing!
    @(you need an account to see links) : You're so fun to talk with! I'm always entertained when you are around and the fact you like Cookie Monster makes me like you even more. <3
    @(you need an account to see links) : I don't think we have met yet ! You seem like a great person and I would love knowing more about you!
    @(you need an account to see links) : You're such a nice person. I'm always glad to see you around!

@(you need an account to see links) : You are very talented in painting and I'd love to see more of your work! During the few times we have talked, you were always very gentle and caring.
    @(you need an account to see links) : I believe we are now in the same Skype group chat? You are one of the person I wish I talked to more! You seem very nice and fun to talk to.
    @(you need an account to see links) : You are one of the person I've known the longest. You are a nice person and let me know if you ever need more help with your French homework!
    @(you need an account to see links) : You seem like a pretty nice and outgoing person. I would love to talk to you more and get to know you better!

@(you need an account to see links) : I don't think we have got to chance to talk to each other since you joined. You seem pretty active and nice to talk to!
    @(you need an account to see links) : Always around to help others. Thanks for all the time you put into programming. You're fun and awesome!
    @(you need an account to see links) : I miss talking to you! I hope you are doing well. <3 You are a very nice and sweet person.
    @(you need an account to see links) : Your posts usually make me laugh! You are a very nice person and I wish I knew you better!

@(you need an account to see links) : I like everything about you ! I wish I knew more about you as I always enjoy reading your posts !
    @(you need an account to see links) : You're definitely the person with the most extreme life I know. Thanks for entertaining me, you're pretty cool!
    @(you need an account to see links) : I believe we've never directly talked, but you seem like a very caring and nice person.
    @(you need an account to see links) : I'm so glad I met you! You are one of the most generous and helpful person that I know. You are definitely someone worth knowing. <3

@(you need an account to see links) : Always nice and fun to talk to! We can also be Pokemon buddies. <3
    @(you need an account to see links) : Selfie Queen is definitely the first thing I think when I see your username ! I love your personality and I'm glad you joined cK.
    @(you need an account to see links) : We have both joined a long time ago and I don't think we've ever talked to each other! Hopefully I see you around and get to know you better in 2016.
    @(you need an account to see links) : You are such a sweet person! I love seeing you around and you definitely are a gem to this community.

@(you need an account to see links) : You are a very nice and fun person to talk to ! You always seem in a good mood and that's what I like about you. You're refreshing. <3
    @(you need an account to see links) : I don't think we've talked yet, but you seem like an interesting person. I would definitely like to know more about you!
    @(you need an account to see links) : You always make me laugh so much! I'm glad I met you this year and I really wish to continue knowing more about you !
    @(you need an account to see links) : You are a very caring and gentle person. You are worth knowing and I'm very glad to see you back on cK. <3

Happy Holidays cK ! I'm glad I got to spend another year with all of you.
    Last edited by Cath; 12-20-2015 at 03:53 PM.

10. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Cath For This Useful Post:

Accelerator (12-20-2015),Aska (12-20-2015),Aura (12-20-2015),Ban (12-20-2015),Bettser (12-21-2015),Brickhaus (12-20-2015),Cub (12-21-2015),Daviid (12-20-2015),Elf (12-21-2015),Him (12-20-2015),♥ Hydrapple ♥ (12-27-2015),I_royalty_I (12-20-2015),j03 (12-20-2015),Lenars (12-20-2015),Lyric (12-20-2015),Maison (12-20-2015),metaldroga (12-21-2015),Mophead (12-20-2015),Oryx (01-06-2016),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (12-25-2015),Pusheen (12-20-2015),rachel (12-20-2015),Roslyn (12-20-2015),Sci_Girl (12-20-2015),Skarner (12-20-2015),Targaryen (12-20-2015),teddy (12-20-2015),VitaminX (12-20-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    166 times
    Time Online
    93d 23h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Last edited by VitaminX; 12-20-2015 at 04:48 PM.
    Check out my guide on how to get free proxies/socks for your programs & protection!

Click

(you need an account to see links)

^ Thanks Rrachel <3

^ Thanks Jass! <3

12. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to VitaminX For This Useful Post:

Accelerator (12-20-2015),Aska (12-20-2015),Aura (12-20-2015),Ban (12-20-2015),Bettser (12-21-2015),Brickhaus (12-20-2015),Cath (12-20-2015),Cub (12-21-2015),Daviid (12-20-2015),Elf (12-21-2015),Him (12-20-2015),♥ Hydrapple ♥ (12-27-2015),I_royalty_I (12-20-2015),j03 (12-20-2015),Lenars (12-20-2015),Lyric (12-20-2015),Maison (12-20-2015),Mama Bear (12-20-2015),metaldroga (12-21-2015),Mophead (12-20-2015),Oryx (01-06-2016),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (12-25-2015),rachel (12-20-2015),Roslyn (12-20-2015),Sci_Girl (12-20-2015),Skarner (12-20-2015),Targaryen (12-20-2015)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    48/0
    Mentioned
    117 times
    Time Online
    79d 2h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m

*NOTE I USE ALOT OF SMILIES*

@Cath I've seen you around here for along time and you always seem super sweet & helpful! Though we don't know each other personally your avatars make me happy

@Lyric Oh goodness Anne! You are SOOOO BEAUTIFUL! You and all your babies are! Your ferrets will always make my heart happy. Miss talking to you and hope you and the family have a great holiday!

@I_royalty_I I know we don't talk but I've always found you to be one of the most helpful people here on Clraik. And well uhm have such pretty ucs! I appreciate everything you've done for our community! Thank you!

@(you need an account to see links) I don't think we've ever talked (sorry if we have and I've forgotten...I'm an airhead!) but your avatar leads me to believe you dig pokemon, which means I'd probably highly enjoy having a conversation eventually

@(you need an account to see links) I've seen you around a lot and you come off to me as a real sweetheart. <3

@bacchus Don't personally know you but always open for that to change! I hope you have a wonderful holiday !

@(you need an account to see links) I'm always pming you about ucs and that sorta thang. We seem to both have a taste for trading pets which I approve of.

@Bettser Such a smartie pants :p
    Just kidding! You seem pretty sweet & super involved with the forum so thank you for all you do here! And I do enjoy your selfies :p Have a good holiday!

@(you need an account to see links) I see you posting a lot and always find myself reading what your saying. keep up the stuff for me to read.

@(you need an account to see links) Awe Teddy you are a sweetie and a doll to talk to. I hope your having a good time with your classes & have a great stress free holiday!

@(you need an account to see links) oh goodness YOUR ART SKILLS ARE OUTTA THIS WORLD! Thank you for the free art & anything you did for me before you are awesome!

@It Me I don't know you but you kinda come off as an adorable person.

@Infamous Joe Basically you're the shit. And your always sweet even when I'm an ass <3 keep leading us minions Joe!

@(you need an account to see links) I don't know you but maybe that can change? I hope you have an amazinggggg holiday!

@Drizzy oh goodness, you make me so happy. I know if I ever needed help here with anything I could go to you <3 keep being your cute self and helping everyone out

@(you need an account to see links) I see you around a lot, and honestly your avatar is a bit creepy (even though he looks so happy...Simpsons right?) but can't put my finger on where I see you posting... Anyways I hope you have a bomb holiday

@(you need an account to see links) you always came off as very stylish and highly educated to me... I guess it's the name because I don't really know you. :p But either way even if I'm wrong you probably couldn't change that picture in my head lol. I hope you have a great holiday

@Aska you seem sorta sassy, and I like it... Keep up the good work

@Angie a very gorgeous and funny spamaholic

@(you need an account to see links) you always seem super helpful with people's questions thank you for that oh and your avatar is amazing!

@(you need an account to see links) we've only talked a few times and I think given the chance I think we could be friends. <3 I hope your doing well ! Have an awesome holiday :*

@Discord I ALWAYS see you helping others out! Thank you so much for that Peopke like you keep this forum the place that I adore.

@cookiemunster we've traded before and chatted a few times (mostly hardcore neopet business..(; ) but you seem super cool.

@(you need an account to see links) I don't really see you that often but you seem to have good taste so that's an A+! Have a great holiday!

@(you need an account to see links) Don't really know you but I'm not super active like some so that's probably why :p But who knows maybe that could change In The future.

@Elf uh hey elves rock, so by default you must as well!

@Brickhaus you seem pretty silly (in a good way of course!) just like the weewoos you use to portray yourself as keep doing you !

@5252 I always found you to be super helpful so thank you for that! I hope your holiday is a great one

@LadyLena I see you active a lot and enjoy reading you parts of the conversation. And well your avatar is banging!

@(you need an account to see links) I don't know you personally but would love for that to change! Have an awesome holiday!

@Daviid you kinda seem like a coding wiz and that makes me way jelly. And I appreciate the queen comment so me like you.

@Charlie we've talked briefly before but your always so nice & involved in this forum. Thanks for that and I hope you have a good holiday!

@Cougar you like cats are are pretty damn adorable...what's not to love?!

@(you need an account to see links) despite your avatar and some you always seem so nice and cheerful... Somethings off about this :p lol have a good holiday!

@(you need an account to see links) Oh you, your so weird. But in a good way of course. I know when your posting something it's going to we worth reading even if I go "WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENE," after doing so. So just keep on being hilarious for everyone please.

@katix your overall theme makes me think your probably pretty adorable <3

@Accelerator I feel like your kind of a bad ass. Not sure why though.i don't have any specific reason as to why. anyways have a great holiday!

@Daisy selfie gif queen right here, you are beauteous !

@(you need an account to see links) I don't really know you but that could always change I hope you have a good holiday!

@Cub your so helpful and nice
    So glad to have someone like you helping people around. The forum!

@(you need an account to see links) interesting choice of a username I must say! I don't know you but I hope to see you around! Have a good holiday!

@Him not sure if I've seen you around much... But that could be because I live under a rock and binge series on Netflix and have no self control to check Clraik sometimes. Anyways I hope you have a great holiday!

@(you need an account to see links) even though we have our difference of opinion on WHICH evaluation is superior... I think we can set that aside and agree that since we have an opinion at all you must be pretty awesome. Thank you for the laugh and have a great holiday!

@(you need an account to see links) SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU BACK! And my gosh you have always been gorgeous but your journey is inspirational you are beautiful person inside and out I hope the holidays are great for you!

I wrote this all on my iPad so please excuse any icky oopsies I made.

And HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE
    I appreciate you all!

is it spooky season yet?

14. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Targaryen For This Useful Post:

Accelerator (12-20-2015),Aska (12-20-2015),Aura (12-20-2015),Ban (12-20-2015),Bettser (12-21-2015),Brickhaus (12-20-2015),Cath (12-20-2015),Cub (12-21-2015),Curse (12-22-2015),Daviid (12-20-2015),Him (12-20-2015),I_royalty_I (12-20-2015),j03 (12-20-2015),Lenars (12-20-2015),Lyric (12-20-2015),Maison (12-20-2015),metaldroga (12-21-2015),Mophead (12-20-2015),Naked Gamer (12-20-2015),Oryx (01-06-2016),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (12-25-2015),Pusheen (12-20-2015),rachel (12-20-2015),Roslyn (12-20-2015),Sci_Girl (12-20-2015),Skarner (12-20-2015),VitaminX (12-20-2015)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    733 times
    Time Online
    158d 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    56m
    This took me longer than I wish it had...
    I hope everyone has lovely holidays!
    My inbox is open for all of you <3

@(you need an account to see links) You are such a sweetheart! And a very talented person as well! I've always admire how cute you make your threads look and the lovely signatures you wear. I've had many hiatus from clraik and everytime I get back, I'm happy when I see you're still around. I really enjoy the times in which we talk and I hope we can get to know each other more this next year!

@(you need an account to see links) I haven't had the chance to talk with you a lot before but I remember you mainly for the signatures you've done for other members here and your lovely graphic tutorials, seems you really like disney and we also share the like for graphic making, we should be friends

@(you need an account to see links) I'll never forget that you were the first to send me a friend request here, you're an amazing person and I admire you a lot for all the hardwork and dedication you've putted up in clraik all this years. Your events are very creative plus you're always up to help others with their questions and situations, and is nice to see someone in which we can trust in and don't get intimidated about.

@(you need an account to see links) I love your sense of humor and it has been very enterntaining to spam around this years christmas giveaways threads with you! You're kind of crazy and I love that so I hope we can keep talking more and see more of each other, plus it was fun to play with you the other day

@(you need an account to see links) Who would have known that the Skype user I had for so long added without knowing who it was, end up being you? You're a such a character and never stop to amaze me, and is amazing how much joy and sweetness you bring to clraik with your unique way of posting and writting threads. Never change that way of being and know I'm always going to be here if you need anything!

@(you need an account to see links) I don't know much about you since I was on an hiatus on the time you joined clraik, but you seem to love dogs, which I also do (though, I'm more of a cats person tbh) and my experience tells me that an animal lover can't be a bad person. I hope all goes great with your pregnancy and hopefully we can talk more from now on!

@(you need an account to see links) You are the current queen of the "UC Swaps & Trading" thread haha, this last months there has hardly been any page of that thread without at least one of your posts! You're very sweet and a good person who really enjoys her pets and neopets in general, I hope all goes great for you on this next year!

@(you need an account to see links) Your dedication on clraik is impresive, I'm a stalking little sneak and love to know banning reasons and at least 95% of the banned users in clraik have that lovely red userbar thanks to your work haha! Thanks for keeping this site safe for the rest of us, and thanks for being so amazing on NC trading

@(you need an account to see links) Have I told you that I love your username? If not, now you know! We haven't talked much but for what I've seen of you, mainly on that recent christmas giveaway, you seem like a very fun person to talk to! Hopefully we can get to know each other more.

@(you need an account to see links) You are very very sweet and the titles of your selling threads always warm my heart when I see them (specially when you use those cute bear emoticons). The times we have talked have always been great and I hope we can talk even more from now on!

@(you need an account to see links) I really love your art, you're very talented and I can't wait to see more of it! You are a very sweet girl and very fun to be around of too. I've really enjoyed bumping the giveaway threads with you lately. Never change

@(you need an account to see links) Even though I never got that new userbar *heartbroken* I admire all the work you make for clraik and for us and the patience you must have to deal with all this people. We've never talked directly but I'm willing to change that this next year!

@(you need an account to see links) I got to know you thanks to the spamming threads (you know, VIP and christmas giveaways) and you seem like a very fun person to talk to! Plus, I like your love for Desert Onas. If you don't have those on your Neopets account, I will be very dissapointed at you.

@(you need an account to see links) I like your style though you kind of scare somehow, on the good way of course. Thanks for always being so helpful and I hope you're having fun (or you had fun, depending of when you read this) in your trip!

@(you need an account to see links) I just noticed you've been here longer than I thought! I really enjoy seing you around, you always have something to say and explain the things I feel or think, way better than I would, specially on the Debate Zone. Would love to get to know you more this next year

@(you need an account to see links) I noticed your amazing drawing skills on the Pokemon Event of this year, pretty impressive, I don't understand the flower though hah. I love the Ed image of your profile too, makes me wanna watch the anime again. You are really nice and fun to be around!
    @(you need an account to see links) I love your avatar picture and I always see you around but if my memory doesn't fail me, I don't think we have talked before? Would love to get to know you better this next year!
    @(you need an account to see links) Spamming queen right here, you need an userbar for your own with that last giveway spamming you did a week ago. 2k posts in a day was it? Just unbelievable! It's been nice to chat with you on those threads. You're very sweet, assertive and fun, needless to say how beautiful you are too and how your style is always on point! Keep it up!

@(you need an account to see links) Siempre es bueno ver a hispanos aqu� en clraik, y tu eres uno de los m�s antiguos de ese tipo! Eres una de las personas que me recuerda a cuando reci�n llegu� como nueva a este foro y es bueno ver que sigues siendo activo. Eres una gran persona y me gustar�a seguir en contacto contigo este pr�ximo a�o tambi�n!

@(you need an account to see links) I think that this last couple of months might have been hard for you here on clraik, but I really admire that you stand for your opinions and believes and I hope people that choose to be rude instead of debating don't get under your skin! I hope to keep seing you around more and hopefully we can start talking more as well.

@(you need an account to see links) You're always up to help users in need and I love your sense of humor. Plus, you are also very nice! We should talk more, you're from Brazil, I'm from Chile… we are pretty much neighbours (kind of)

@(you need an account to see links) You are the sweetest and most fun person in clraik honestly! I'm glad we got to talk this last months and I got to know you a little bit, spamming threads has never been as fun as when you arrived! Plus, I'll never be able to see the Cookie Monster the same way as before after I saw your memes and gifs of him.

@(you need an account to see links) We haven't talked before but it doesn't surprise me since you joined just a couple months ago! I hope you're enjoying the clraik experience and we can get to chat and know each other soon!

@(you need an account to see links) Despites not having the chance to talk with you before, for what I've seen of you I can say that you're a very nice person. I hope that in this next year we can get to talk more.

@(you need an account to see links) First things first, I love your username and the pictures you have on your sig/av/prof You always make enterntaining threads and you seem like a very fun and nice person! Hopefully we get more chances to chat soon!

@(you need an account to see links) You are great! Nice, fun and cute. It's been great to spam around giveaway threads with you and to talk about Neotimes stuff! Would love to keep chatting and getting to know more about you eventually.
    @(you need an account to see links) I love your avatar and is great to see a long time user still being active around clraik! I don't believe we've had the chance to talk much before? Maybe that will change this next year.

@(you need an account to see links) I always see you around, how is it that we haven't talked? You seem like a very nice person, very friendly and always posting entertaining things around here. Hope to chat with you more soon!

@(you need an account to see links) I don't know a lot about you, mostly because you're new around, but for what I've seen of you, you seem pretty friendly and nice! Hopefully I can see you around more at clraik and we get to know each other.

@(you need an account to see links) Muchas gracias por tus programas y la ayuda que entregas a la comunidad! Tambi�n por los c�digos que me diste para el site theme ese del juego de Neopets. Siempre aportas con mensajes divertidos y curiosos, eres una persona muy alegre, simp�tica y divertida. Ojal� podamos hablar m�s este a�o!

@(you need an account to see links) I love when I see you around, seems you haven't been as active lately as before but I remember talking to you years ago. You're very sweet and kind and I hope to see you around more so we can chat again.

@(you need an account to see links) You are very cute and make very funny threads and posts! I still can't figure out if the dots of the emoticon of your Pussy Lounge are the eyes or the nose holes of the face but anyway, I do love it.

@(you need an account to see links) You are adorable! Very nice, friendly and lovely. I do love grumpy cat as well, so I enjoy watching you around with those images, plus I think I've told you before, but I'm in love with the quote of your siggy, never change it please.

@(you need an account to see links) You're awesome too. I'm in love with you, secretly, don't tell anyone I always laugh with your comments, posts and threads and is amazing how active you are. You will become a mod or something here eventually because honestly, nobody here can keep up with you. I mean, 3rd top poster in clraik?! I'm sure you'll become the second next year or even the first and beat Joe. Never change how you are!

@(you need an account to see links) You seem adorable and are very nice! I love your avatar and signature as well! You've been longer on clraik than me as well! Would love to know more about you and chat with you next year.
    @(you need an account to see links) Hoy com� ceviche peruano de almuerzo, no me acord� de ti cuando lo hice, pero ahora que me toca hablar de ti me acord� de eso jaja. Me encanta que siempre est�s dispuesto a ayudar a los que tienen dudas y compartes tus conocimientos con el resto. Ojal� podamos hablar m�s.

@(you need an account to see links) You're super sweet and a very nice person! Is lovely to see you around and hopefully we can get to know each other more. Good to spread the Pokemon love in clraik as well. Eevees for the win!

@(you need an account to see links) I've been getting addicted to agar.io lately and I saw you on the TYT chat a few days ago, thought about saying hi but since we don't talk much here either, I thought it would be creepy haha. I love your animated selfies, I wish I knew how you do them, we need a tutorial of those!

@(you need an account to see links) We joined clraik the same year but I don't think I've seen you around a lot? I don't know what your avatar is, would love if you could explain it, some sort of Pokemon maybe? Hope to see you around more!

@(you need an account to see links) I honestly love your signature, it so iconic at this point since you've had it for many years, so don't think about changing it! I don't think we have talked a lot, but you seem like a lovely person, very nice and sweet as well.

@(you need an account to see links) You're very fun and sweet with everyone else, is hard to believe at times that you only joined this year here! It's been great to spam around giveaway threads with you and you should honestly put up a potatoe avatar over there.

@(you need an account to see links) I love your username and for what I've seen of you, you seem like a great person! Hopefully we get the chance to talk soon!

@(you need an account to see links) You seem like a very fun person to be around with! Your avatar kind of messes with my head though, I still can't figure out exactly what it is, I mean, those circles mainly, eyes? Anyway, you have a great humor.

@(you need an account to see links) My username twin! You're very welcoming and friendly with everyone, is lovely to see you active around here once more. You always make fun threads that encourages others to post and that's always great!
    Last edited by Pusheen; 12-20-2015 at 05:37 PM.

16. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Pusheen For This Useful Post:

Accelerator (12-20-2015),Aska (12-20-2015),Aura (12-20-2015),Ban (12-20-2015),Brickhaus (12-20-2015),Cath (12-20-2015),Cub (12-21-2015),Curse (12-22-2015),Daviid (12-20-2015),Him (12-20-2015),I_royalty_I (12-20-2015),j03 (12-20-2015),Lenars (12-20-2015),Lyric (12-20-2015),Maison (12-20-2015),metaldroga (12-21-2015),Mophead (12-20-2015),Naked Gamer (12-21-2015),Oryx (01-06-2016),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (12-25-2015),Roslyn (12-20-2015),Sci_Girl (12-20-2015),Skarner (12-20-2015),VitaminX (12-20-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/1
    Mentioned
    320 times
    Time Online
    95d 4h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    32m
    I LOVE YOU ALL!!!
    HO HO HO MERRY XMAS!!!!

@(you need an account to see links) - oMG CATHERINE!!! We are on a first name basis hahahahaha LOL!! We follow each other on instagram and we became really close!! You are on my snapchat BFF list too!! You are SOOOO NICE!! Like super super nice and you are so fun and easy to talk to! We are both ADDICTED TO CLRAIK LOL! YOU ARE A PROFESSIONAL GUIDE MAKER AND WHEN JOE MAKES A GUIDE USERBAR YOU WILL GET IT!!! I consider you one of my best clraik friends too! (pokes siggy) I am really really glad I met you this year
    @(you need an account to see links)- I hear her hair is insured for 1000$ dollars hahahaha!! JK BUT YOUR HAIR IS SO PRETTY THOUGH!!! I remember back then you would always be on TC and there would be like a fan that blows your hair and you literally looked like a GODDESS!!! YOU ARE SO PRETTY!! We dont snapchat anymore D: D: but its okay!!!!!! I hope you have amazing holidays!!!
    @(you need an account to see links) - We go back IDK if you even remember me mr. POPULAR!!! but I bought some cool stuff from you! Like you used to give me the deals and I would have to ride my bike to the store to buy moneypak cards LOL! I am so sad you got demoted from mod or admin or W/E you were!!! You are so nice IDK how that happened!! I love your posts when I see them! They inspire me to write MORE!!! I hope you have amazing holidays
    @(you need an account to see links) - VITAAAAAAAAAAA LOL!! You crack me up and we are HOMIES!!! We have the most fun on discord (Whatever happened to that app?!?!?!?!?) You are super funny and nice! Some how you are also good at CAH! YOU CHEAT PROBABLY!!!!! Your pets are also kawaii AF you should do the customization I told you to do!!!! WHO CARES IF YOU ARE BROKE WE ALL ARE AND YOUR AISHA WOULD LOVE YOU!!!
    @(you need an account to see links) - This boy is the nastiest skank b*tch I've ever met. DO NOT TRUST HIM. He is a fugly slut.
    bacchus - YOU ARE SOOOO FUNNY!!!!! The way you talk on clraik is so sophisticated I JUST LOVE THAT!!!! You seem really nice and I LOVE YOUR GUIDE!!!!! Congratulations on your baby that is SO CUTE ^_____^ I wish I had a baby!!!!! And I also hope they send you loads of strawberry pudding for Christmas!!! Have a good holidays!!!!
    @(you need an account to see links)- I dont really know you but I LOVE YOUR NAME!!! IDK WHY?!?!! I pronounce it like a dumb blonde white girl like ARE YOU SERAIS?!?! haahahahahahahahhh xD Anyways I hope we get to know eachother a little bit more LOL ^____^ Have an amazing holidays!!! (heart emoji)
    @(you need an account to see links)- BETTSER!!! I knew you forEVER NOW!!! I stil talk to you a LOT and you are like joe but not like Joe because you actually respond to my millions of messages with a () YOUR FAVORITE EMOJI!!!! You have literally done too much for me and I cant thank you enough!!! My accounts look amazazaing because of you too!!!!! LOL XDDDD Our birthdays are 1 day apart which is REALLY COOL hahhahh!!! I hope you enjoy your holidays
    @(you need an account to see links) - I dont know you but I LOVE YOUR PROFILE PICTURE!!!! I heard your name was 666 or something before that is pretty EVIL!!!! GLAD YOU CHANGED IT LOL!!!! I hope you have an amazing holidays and happy new year!!!! ^______^
    @(you need an account to see links) - WE NEED TO HAVE OUR LUNCH/DINNER DATE!!!!!!!!!!! You are so pretty and one day you will find the man of your dreams!!! Well.... We got pretty close since STD!! and I smile when I see your posts!!! Glad we met Have an amazing holiday
    @(you need an account to see links) - AMAMAMMAMAMAMAZING GFX DESIGNER! You are really talented I hope you get new nibs for XMAS because you definitely deserve them!!! Thanks so much for putting up with me and my constant changing mind LOL! You are super nice about it too! I hope you have amazing holidays P.S I LOVE YOUR ACCENT AF!!!!
    It Me - JASSSSSSS!!! omg we became such good friends since STD!! We are SC friends and insta friends and FB FRIENDS!! ! I would say we are PRETTY GREAT FRIENDS!! Thanks for putting up with me!!! wE NEED TO HAVE OUR POKEMON BATTLE SOON!!!! oh yeah!!! AND THANKS FOR ALWAYS MAKING ME LAUGH AT YOUR SNAPCHATS!!!! You are definitely one of my best clraik friends!!!!!
    [12/11/15, 9:06:56 AM] jass: omg that's the worst convo ever
    [12/11/15, 9:07:01 AM] jass: I'm deleting you
    @(you need an account to see links) - oMG one time I sent you like 100 skype messgaes and you responded with "haha"!!! You are super nice to me even though I think I irritate the hell out of you (?)Well anyways we are on first name basis now!!!! LOL I want to thank you so so SOOOO MUCH for everything you did for me and this forums!!! You do an amazing job balancing life and owning only like the best forums in existence!!! SO PROPS TO YOU!!
    reload - SPAMMER! We got close ever since we spammed the giveaway boards LOL!!! Hope you have an amazing holidays!!
    @(you need an account to see links) - STD died when you left!!!!!!!! Anyways WHEN I WAS LITTLE I LITERALLY THOUGHT YOU WERE A DRAKE LOOK A LIKE!!!! Like I would look in TC and I was like wtf hahahahahah xD I knew you for so long and I remember I used to go to you and asked if I can buy stuff and offer like dirt cheap and we both worked out a deal I wouldnt PAY I FEEL SO BAD OMG!!! I didnt have a paypal when I was 16!!!!! I would have to go to longs drugs aka CVS and buy those moneypak things hahahahahahh xD Omg Anyways you are so nice!!! Like SUPER NICE!! I look up to you a HECK TON so I just wanted to throw that out there in case you didnt know LOL anyways have an amazing holidays!!!
    @(you need an account to see links)- WE BOTH ARE SCIENCE NERDS!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha well anyways I love seeing your post around clraik.com!!! Most of them are so educated and that just makes you the better science nerd out of our little science club!!! LOL
    @(you need an account to see links) - I am using your advice and taking an art class at my university!! i am going to be the best pokemon drawer next year you best believe that!!! Anyways you are super funny, like super funny and sarcastic?!?! MAYBE BOTH?!?! IDK!!! But I know you are Caths BFF #2 because I am BFF #1 sooooo... Have amazing holidays
    @(you need an account to see links) - Deleted me off skype when I said keep in touch
    @(you need an account to see links) - ANGIE!!!! WE GOT SO CLOSE SINCE STD!!! Thanks so much for always keeping me IN CHECK!!! and I AM SO SORRY I TOOK OVER THE ISLAND D!!! THANKS SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!!! Especially when I would randomly need NP or NP items XD!! and giving me the steals of the deals!! *POKES NEW AVATAR* You are honestly SOOO PRETTY!!! You should do the guide on how take a selfie!!! I NEED LESSONS FOR MY INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT +REP!!! I am so glad I MET YOU!!!!! Have an amazing holidays with your cute pup and hubby!!!!
    @(you need an account to see links)- We both LOVE LoL!!! EXCEPT YOU ARE 100X better than me LOL!! I am so glad I met you! You are super super NICE!!! PS MAKE YOUR SKYPE!!!! Hope you have amazing holidays <3<3
    @(you need an account to see links) - I think you are a really good debater!!! Have an awesome christmas!!!
    @(you need an account to see links) - YOU ARE SO NICE!!! You helped me out SOOOO MUCH!!! You are even so generous and gave me like those puzzle codes!!!! I am forever in your debt! LOL I secretly steal your mystery pic answers and I even got a TROPHY XD Thanks so much hahaha!
    cookiemunster -
    @(you need an account to see links) - I dont really know you! But thats okay! Stay gorgeous!!! <3<3 Happy holidays!!!!
    Skarner - SPAM BUDDIES!!!!! Glad we met eachother!! You are an amazing person inside and out! Hope we keep in touch <3^____^
    @(you need an account to see links) - NicoliolioliOOOO ICE ICE BABY!!! HAHAHAHAHAAH!!! I am sooooo glad we met this year!!! YOU LITTLE NC HOE!!! WEll there is a new NC hoe on the block and its ME!!! Thanks so much for always being there for my problems LOL and helping me out with all my customizations!!!!! YOU DA BOMB!!! SNAPCHAT BFFS YOU!!
    @(you need an account to see links) - BRICK HAUS!!!!!! I wish I can get that avatar!!! STILL!!! You are so talented! Anyways I wish you an amazing holidays pal!
    @(you need an account to see links) - YOU ARE A GREAT FRIEND AND SUPER FUNNY AND TALK MORE CAPS THAN ME SO I AM TYPING THIS IN ALL CAPS!!!!!! YOU ALSO REPPED ME AND I WAS OCK!!!!!!!! SO HAPPY!!! THANKS FOR MAKING ME LAUGH AND KEEPING MY CAPS IN CHECK
    [12/14/15, 5:19:01 PM] Debt: Okay!!
    [12/14/15, 5:19:06 PM] 5252: wtf no caps?
    @(you need an account to see links) - WE ARE PRACTICALLY TWINS <3<3<3<#<#<3 Thanks so much for making me laugh all the time LOL
    @(you need an account to see links) - I dont really know you!! But thats okay New friends are awesome!!! Have an amazing holiday and a happy new year
    @(you need an account to see links) - You make AMAZING PROGRAMS!!! (even though I didnt try them yet) I know you love love LOVE userbars! SO WE HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON!! I love your profile pic! ADVENTURE TIME IS AMAZING!!! Dogs are too!!! ( I hope I get one soon) I hope you have an amazing holidays!!
    @(you need an account to see links) - Once I bought 2 UC Pets from you! The UC faerie Xee and the UC plush scorchio?!?! YOU WERE RIGHT I GOT FROZEN IN LIKE 2 DAYS LOL!!! But its OKAY! You are really sweet
    @(you need an account to see links) - LEXA!!! I knew you for a long time!! I think when I was 16 years old!??! Dang!!! I met you in TC?!?!! I FORGET ALREADY ITS BEEN SOOOOOO SOOOOO LONG I AM SO SORRY!!!! You got me through my first year of university with your amazing snapchats!! You are sooooo pretty too!!! Talking about school we were even majoring as the same thing as one point!! THEN WE BOTH SWITCHED AND ITS THE SAME AGAIN LOL!!! I hope you guys have An AMAZING HOLIDAY AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
    @(you need an account to see links) - You are pretty sarcastic!!!!! Well from a long time ago I used to think you were mean but you took a break and came back all NICE!?!! Well its okay because NICE people are better than MEAN PEOPLE ANYDAY!!!! I LOVE THE NEW YOU AND YOUR PROFILE PIC!! You have an awesome holidays!!
    @(you need an account to see links) - I literally wake up every day of my life and the first thing I do is see the top poster and ITS YOU!!! Every day I try to compete with you on who gets the top poster!!! I am serious LOL! Well I see your posts a lot (Obviously) and it always makes me laugh LOL!!! Have an AMAZING holidays!!!! ^_____^
    @(you need an account to see links) - I dont really know you but its OKAY! Meeting new people is fun!!! From your post you seem like an awesome and sweet person and I wish you all the best!!!
    @(you need an account to see links) - JOSE!!!!!! I am so glad I met you!!! You are super funny I literally LOL when you say (e_e) or (?) BEcause in my head it looks REALLY FUNNY!! We became good friends this year You are super nice and SUPER EASY TO TALK TO and you cheat at cards against humanitybut its okay because NEXT TIME I WILL SLAY YOU ALL!!! I pretty much envy your userbars and time online too!!! OMG THATS HOW WE MET!!!! I TOLD YOU HOW MUCH I LOVE THEM LOL!!! Well yeah! ALSO YOU NEVER SLEEP BUT ALSO SLEEP A LOT WHICH CONFUSES ME!!!! We are literally twins too!! AGH and you're like one of the only people who I get into really deep convos with where I dont have to use ALL CAPS AND EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!
    @(you need an account to see links) - VitaminX is wrong!!! Espeon>leafeon!! Anyways you seem really chill and nice Have an awesome holidays haha
    @(you need an account to see links) - You are super pretty!!!! You made me a GIF that says @DEBT Which was literally the nicest thing someone did for me LOL I STILL HAVE THE GIF TOO!! I remember I posted it on instagram and everyone was like WHO IS SHE!!! You are seriously so pretty and I remember you used to post your pic in the post your pic thread but you dont do it anymore D: D: You should still do it!!!! Hope you have an amazing holidays ^_____^
    @(you need an account to see links) - I dont really know you!! But ITS OKAY BECAUSE NEW FRIENDS ARE ALWAYS GOOD!!! I am Maison Nice to meet you!!! You seem like an awesome person inside and out an I hope you have an amazing holidays!!
    @(you need an account to see links) - I dont really know you but I remember you posting a BUNCH back in the day!! You seem like a vey nice person and I LOVE Your avatar! Have an amazing holidays ^______^
    @(you need an account to see links) - I love your posts and contributions to the site!! When you post I SMILE!!!! STAY CUTE CUTIE!
    Him - I dont really know you but you seem like a amazing person inside and out!!! have the best XMAS EVER!!!
    @(you need an account to see links) - We both lived in HAWAII ON THE SAME ISLAND AT THE SAME TIME!!! that is SO COOL!! LOL XDDD You are super nice yet super blunt which makes you even more cool!!!! I remember when we blew up STD with our pidgin talk too LOL! You even helped me correct prices for my stamp guide SO THANKS SO MUCH!!! I hope you have an AMAZING HOLIDAYS!!!
    @(you need an account to see links) - You are so pretty!!! I remember when you were OCK!! You are so motivative and I really hope your new workout group, well, works out!! You are soooo pretty now! not like you werent pretty but YOU REALLY ARE NOW! I seen your picture in the post my pic thread and you changed A HECK TON!!!!! Well I hope you have an AMAZAZAZING HOLIDAYS <3

@(you need an account to see links)- I know you did not sign up for this but IDK YOU'RE ONLY MY BFF ON CLRAIK!!!!!!! SKYPE BFF TOO!!!!!!! We both have so much in common!!! I REMEMBER WHEN WE FIRST MET TOO! SURFBOARDT SURFBOARDT!!!! We follow each other on insta and we pretty much know a lot about each other!! I am so glad I met you!!! I love waking up to your skype messages or when i get them! I pretty much go to you for EVERYTHING!!!!!! EVERYTHING!!! Our summoning our inner Nicki Minaj stories are SOOO FUNNY!!! I FEEL SO BAD BUT WE PRETTY MUCH KILLED STD WITH ALL OUR CAPS AND EXCLAMATION POINTS LOL OMG D: D:!!!! But ITS OKAY!!!! You are an amazing rapper!! You can write like 1 bar in a heartbeat and still slay everyone!!! You are super super smart too! TAKING COLLEGE CLASSES IN HIGH SCHOOL!!! NERD! LOL I JOKE I JOKE! But seriously!! I honestly would not be still on this site if it werent for you!!

18. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Maison For This Useful Post:

Accelerator (12-20-2015),Aska (12-20-2015),Atlas (12-20-2015),Aura (12-22-2015),Ban (12-20-2015),Bettser (12-21-2015),Brickhaus (12-20-2015),Cath (12-20-2015),Cub (12-31-2015),Curse (12-22-2015),Him (12-20-2015),♥ Hydrapple ♥ (12-27-2015),I_royalty_I (12-20-2015),j03 (12-20-2015),Jessica (01-04-2016),Lenars (12-20-2015),Lyric (12-20-2015),metaldroga (12-21-2015),Mophead (12-20-2015),Naked Gamer (12-21-2015),Oryx (01-06-2016),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (12-25-2015),Pusheen (12-20-2015),rachel (12-20-2015),Roslyn (12-20-2015),Sci_Girl (12-20-2015),Skarner (12-20-2015),teddy (12-20-2015),VitaminX (12-20-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    153 times
    Time Online
    76d 2h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    32m
    @(you need an account to see links) - You remind me of @(you need an account to see links) when I see you.
    @(you need an account to see links) - Like a lot of people on this list, I don't really know you. But you seem really popular around here, so I'm thankful that you're a member of the community.

@(you need an account to see links) - In my mind, you'll always have that shiny blue name/userbar.

@(you need an account to see links) - There's no 'r' in your location, and that bugs me.
    Also Pok�mon.

@(you need an account to see links) - HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!! LOL
    @(you need an account to see links) - You strike me as very intelligent (well, you're an English teacher, so that's a given) and a good problem solver, like with the scavenger hunt. Thanks for making the cupcake guide by the way, that's pretty handy and you probably got plenty of rep.

@(you need an account to see links) - I think a very large portion of the PC drama threads I see on here are made by you. I don't know whether to thank you or curse you.
    @(you need an account to see links) - I wouldn't want to get on your bad side. (Oh wait, do you have a bad side? You're the hot mod that everyone knows about. ) You're extremely helpful, and I'm glad that you're around here.

@(you need an account to see links) - Let's see, what do I know about you? Uh, you were forced to change your name from 666. Sorry.

@(you need an account to see links) - Part of the Garoo Stamp spam crew. I'm still miffed that I missed out on that userbar =/

@(you need an account to see links) - What to say? You're one of the most helpful people that I've talked to here on cK.
    Adem�s, hablas espa�ol. Ahora me acuerdo de que debo practicar mi espa�ol, porque no tengo un clase hasta el pr�ximo semestre. (�Hay errores aqu�? Probablemente. No soy un experto.)
    @(you need an account to see links) - Big spammer in @(you need an account to see links)'s latest giveaway. @(you need an account to see links) beat you though.
    @(you need an account to see links) - You've revolutionized the way that I see all of Neo, just by making and maintaining this site. If it weren't for you, I'd still be an innocent kid, with a lot fewer game trophies, a few less avatars, and a little less money in my Paypal. Thanks.

@(you need an account to see links) - Another spammer. I think you won a prize or two? Congrats. I didn't win anything.
    @(you need an account to see links) - Guys with power intimidate me. I think the whole tanrei ordeal accented the fact that I should never do anything that gets me on your bad side.
    Anyway, I have no idea how you can be a mod, have all that rep, and at the same time be one of the most omnipresent people in the community. Hats off to you.

@(you need an account to see links) - I'm impressed by how much life experience and intelligence you put into all of your posts in the General Section. I appreciate your posts.

@(you need an account to see links) - You remind me of @(you need an account to see links) when I see you.
    Also, I remember seeing a picture of you wearing a bowtie, so that was cool.
    @(you need an account to see links) - I also feel pretty. Oh so pretty.
    @(you need an account to see links) - The spam master. I think I remember you saying you had 4000 posts in @(you need an account to see links)'s giveaway? A few thousand more than me. Just a few.

@(you need an account to see links) - You're the only member on cK that I ever talked to before joining (that I knows of Actually, that's not entirely true, I found someone else that I used to chat with, but they're inactive).

@(you need an account to see links) - Strongly opinionated, for better or for worse.
    @(you need an account to see links) - You and @(you need an account to see links) are the two people that have been the most helpful to me since I joined here.
    Also, you have more rep than Joe, even though you joined two and a half years after he did. Pretty impressive.

@(you need an account to see links) - Another Garoo spammer. I've seen some funny cookie monster pictures that you've posted.

@(you need an account to see links) - Never talked to you. You posted a poem though, and it was pretty good, so I'm impressed.

@(you need an account to see links) - Another Garoo spammer! And sorry, but writing doesn't end after college. Writing never ends.
    @(you need an account to see links) - I like the picture you have in your sig. (Is it still there? I dunno, I have sigs turned off now.)
    @(you need an account to see links) - You're one of the coolest guys on cK. Really smart, really handsome, really rich, really good writer, really great music tastes... The list goes on!
    @(you need an account to see links) - Former mod, big seller. Stop breaking your computers.
    @(you need an account to see links) - I had no idea what to say about you, so I went through a few of your posts... I'll just say that you're good at chatting, a talent which I lack.

@(you need an account to see links) - Same with above, no idea what to say. You know what that means? It means that you should chat more. Also, get a funny avatar. That'll make people remember you.
    @(you need an account to see links) - You're a programmer - I have no idea if you're a good one, since I've never used anything that was made by you. But considering other people are saying stuff about it, I'll assume you're good, and I'll say thanks.
    @(you need an account to see links) - When I think of your username, I think of dogs. Why? Because your avatar is a dog.
    @(you need an account to see links) - When I think of your username, I think of the Advertiser userbar. Then I wonder why that contest thread is locked.

@(you need an account to see links) - You're pretty sarcastic.

@(you need an account to see links) - Basically the top poster of cK.
    @(you need an account to see links) - Your name is yellow. That's what I know about you.
    @(you need an account to see links) - One of the local tech experts. Pretty helpful with computers, programs, and... I was going to say something else, but I forgot. Anyway, thanks.
    @(you need an account to see links) - I agree with @(you need an account to see links); Umbreon is better than Leafeon.
    @(you need an account to see links) - Lots of gifs.

@(you need an account to see links) - Chat more, because I don't know you.
    @(you need an account to see links) - I use the Black Stealth forum skin, so when I see one of your posts, I can't see the username very well, so I always think it's someone else's post.

@(you need an account to see links) - Another Garoo spammer. Haters gonna hate.
    @(you need an account to see links) - I don't know Him.
    I'm good at making bad jokes.

@(you need an account to see links) - Teach me your ways, oh wise one. You're good at making NP, and you're good at making jokes.
    You're also one of the closest people to reaching Top cK, so get working on that.

@(you need an account to see links) - Last but not least! Uh, I've never talked to you, mostly because for all the time that I've been on the forum, you've been only active for the past week. But you seem very well liked, and I appreciate your posts and the way you talk. (I'm not good at talking online.) You used to be an OMM, I think, so that's cool.
    Last edited by Brickhaus; 12-20-2015 at 06:17 PM.

20. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Brickhaus For This Useful Post:

Accelerator (12-20-2015),Aska (12-20-2015),Aura (12-20-2015),Ban (12-20-2015),Bettser (12-21-2015),Cath (12-20-2015),Cub (12-21-2015),Curse (12-20-2015),Daviid (12-20-2015),Him (12-20-2015),♥ Hydrapple ♥ (12-27-2015),I_royalty_I (12-20-2015),Lenars (12-20-2015),Lyric (12-20-2015),Maison (12-20-2015),metaldroga (12-21-2015),Mophead (12-20-2015),Naked Gamer (12-21-2015),Oryx (01-06-2016),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (12-25-2015),Pusheen (12-20-2015),rachel (12-20-2015),Roslyn (12-20-2015),Sci_Girl (12-20-2015),Skarner (12-20-2015),VitaminX (12-20-2015)