Thread: [Guide] What is a PC-SAFE / LEGIT pet?!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    72 times
    Time Online
    32d 21h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m

[Guide] What is a PC-SAFE / LEGIT pet?!

Recently I've seen "Pc-safe" being thrown around in attempts to quickly sell pets. However, does anyone have a set definition on what a pc-safe pet truely is? As an attempt to have happy buyers, extend the Pound Chat's uc pool I've brought it to myself to make these "Pc-safe" pets exist. I believe if you are advertising your pets as pc-safe, they should abide by these guildines:

PC-SAFE - This pet has been previously introduced to the pc-safe and has known history of being traded multiple times throughout legit, trusted users.
    LEGIT- You've created this pet yourself with your own hands, and have not been known to have a sketchy or illegit demeanor.

Pets that are not considered Pc-safe:
    1. Pets that came off inactive OR active accounts
    2. Pets previously traded but in an illegit manner, especially if it's an obvious down-trade/up-trade
    3. Pets that have never been on the PC before.

These pets should come with a complimentary fake trade, or other means to seem like a safe, legit, and sound transfer. THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE A FAKE AND SET UP ADOPTION PROCESS ON THE POUND CHAT! This type of transferring is very risky, attention seeking, and actually quite rude to any legitmate players on the Pound Chat.

I'll be writing more of course, if you'd like to drop a suggestion or criticism you're of course welcome to.
    If you're interested in purchasing a pc-safe pet from me as well: (you need an account to see links)!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cabbage For This Useful Post:

cibomatto (03-29-2016),foggyskies (08-27-2016),Jericho (03-02-2016),Mangle (09-04-2015),potatoespotate (09-03-2015)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    43/0
    Mentioned
    49 times
    Time Online
    13d 15h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Great guide

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    733 times
    Time Online
    158d 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    56m
    @(you need an account to see links)
    I like the idea of the guide, maybe you could include how to make a pet become PC-Safe, advice and how to start slowly introducing a pet to the PC.

Also, what happens when you have an illegit pet and then you trade that pet for a PC-Safe UC? Maybe you could talk about that... If the illegit pet wasn't secured correctly it could cost trades to reverse, and the person that bought the advertised "PC-Safe UC" thinking that it was safe to do so, might end up losing it due being compromised in some point of the chain.

Would this be considered cheating the cheater? Like, you told the buyer that the pet is PC-safe but didn't told him that you got it by trading an illegit UC.

Ok, this became a little bit of a rambling but yeah, I hope you get ideas from this xD

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    nice guide and to the point.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    72 times
    Time Online
    32d 21h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Bump now.

Ill be working on this again, as I still see people posting the term.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cabbage For This Useful Post:

Bowsette (02-09-2016),cinnamon (02-09-2016),Vis (02-10-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    6d 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Expanding on this and getting a consensus from frequent UC sellers would be really helpful. I've interpreted PC-safe to mean that a pet is either 100% legit, illegit but has been traded multiple times with legit players on the PC without drama, or completely unknown to the PC (which your guide suggests does not necessarily mean it's safe, which is good to know).

They're kind of confusing terms because PC-known can mean the PC knows of the pet or that the PC knows of the pet and it is also "safe." Frequently I see these terms used with additional descriptors to explain the safety level. Like, VWN vs. WN vs. DN have pretty clear-cut definitions that are only subject to change depending on personal preference; however, PC-known and PC-safe have not always seemed to be as clear cut. It'd be cool if there were 3-4 accepted terms to better categorize where a pet falls on the scale so that there's no need to elaborate in length on sale threads. Damn PC'ers gotta complicate everything. I miss the days when 95% of the players on neo were ignorant of how much cheating actually occurs on the site.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to cinnamon For This Useful Post:

Vis (02-10-2016)