Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    13h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Lightbulb Meepit Vs Feepit Avatar Guide♥

So I checked the directory and I'm pretty sure this wasn't listed, but correct me if I'm wrong!

To obtain the avie you must score at least 3000 points by the end of the game! This is very simple if you follow just a few easy steps.

In order to make the 3000 mark by the end of the game, you must have 600+ score after each fight! (Includes bonus 100)
    Every time you land a hit on your opponent (when he/she is not blocking) you earn points. Punching/kicking are equal to 6 points each, and combo moves are 13+6 for knockdowns.
    This is important! To obtain 100+ each round you MUST USE COMBO ATTACKS BACK TO BACK. (combo attacks are zxzx xzxz)
    IMPORTANT NOTE: You must win two rounds, loose two (get health bar as low as you can with combos) and win a third round to earn the needed 500 points!

If you're lucky you may get it on the first try, if not, get the feel of the game first and try again.

Need further help? Do you need other information? Questions? Post it here and I'll respond asap!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    206/0
    Mentioned
    84 times
    Time Online
    20d 12h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    good job!

PM Me if you want help with something! : (you need an account to see links)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to supreme_force For This Useful Post:

Amare (08-28-2015)