DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    3d 14h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I understand that lua is easy for beginners, but why would people use this over anything that exists allowing scripting on the client side in js

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    98/0
    Mentioned
    512 times
    Time Online
    24d 13h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Because a JS-script would be limited to the browser / application layer. Dark Proxy would function at the presentation layer thus would block all Neopets ads (for example) for all devices connected to that network.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Zachafer For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    15h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Darkbyte here I'm on mobile round sisters hnce lack of updates and can't remember pass but I'm home tomoz anyway...

It also alows for importing of any c module so you can use system.filesystem. directory's for e.g inside your scripts. It allows data tampering , server /URL blocking and redirection / replacement of swf files with bytehacked versions (untested) ect. You will see when it's closer to completion the power I myself am not great with JavaScript, CSS,HTML but some stuff made with this program will be awsome if its used alot.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Just got my forklift and ware housing certificates (took a long time) im now working fully on this so just some updates:

I am currently adding a media grabber this lets you download videos from streaming sites this will work on any website with media regardless of there security even if you are limited to only 1 view per session. This works because as the browser buffers the proxy transfers the buffer data to your web browser but also at the same time writes a file containing the same data. Another words as you stream a movie its also saved to hard drive as a separate video file but using only a single download session to both buffer and download.

Domain name / url match blocking - Block a certain url or host from loading content

File poisoning (swf ect) - You will have to wait and see with this but if it works it will change the entire internet hacks flash games

Https support using bouncy api - My way worked but bouncy has been going for years and will be much better than anything i come up with in terms of stability

Website - raredaredevil.com will be up within the next month or so (this is a project outside of neo although it can be used for neo also... It is not related or an attempt to rival ck) here you will be able to post / share and find scripts for different games or features you want.
    Last edited by DarkByte; 09-22-2015 at 05:37 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkByte For This Useful Post:

Skarner (09-22-2015)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Interesting! Solid work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Ok so i just tried a prototype of the new swf hacking method using file injection , it works great.

Here is how it works:
    1. We connect to a neopets game.
    2.The game says to load a games .swf file e.g 304_v1.swf.
    3. my proxy detects this and when the bytes are received from neopets to send to the browser i switch them with the contents from c\hackedswf\304.swf for e.g , this is a edited .swf file with my own custom code inside but the browser thinks it was loaded from neopets.com.
    4.I play as normal

This means I can now inject my own code into my hacked local swf file for e.g I can make a game play itself and add a button to do that without any work on the actual users end. No aob codes , no difficult scripts.

Video coming soon , but i think u guys will like this feature .

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkByte For This Useful Post:

Daviid (09-28-2015),Naked Gamer (09-24-2015)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Geez are you a wizard secretly in your spare time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk