Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [GUIDE] Easily get the KELP avatar! (not guaranteed)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    228 times
    Time Online
    35d 5h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m

[GUIDE] Easily get the KELP avatar! (not guaranteed)

Introduction
    This is a guide help you easily obtain one of the most annoying avatars there is - "Bon-Appetit", otherwise referred to as the KELP avatar. This avatar was expensive and tedious, and for many, took forever to get - until now. I just used this method and I got the avatar on my second try.

Navigating the page
    Upon entering, you will be presented with the owner, asking what name the reservation is under, and you click on "Say [yourname]". The next page is him saying someone will seat you momentarily, and you click on momentarily. You will then be directed to this page:

This is the "waitress" page.

Each of the sections are listed here, containing your choices for each:

First Things First
    The first thing you need to do is get your pet very bloated. Put your pet in the neolodge and when they are bloated, take them to Movie Central and feed them until they are very bloated.

What To Choose
    In each section, you are provided with several choices. These are the cheapest ones in each section. Altogether, they are going to cost 60,400 NP.

APPETIZER:
    13,000 NP

Angel Hair Salad -OR- Tropical Fruit Bowl

MAIN COURSE:
    28,400 NP

Spicy Radish Salad

DESSERT:
    12,000 NP

Honeyed Horn-O-Plenty

COCKTAILS:
    7,000 NP

Lemwart Fizz -OR- Thornberry Fizz
    Now EAT!
    After you have chosen all of your menu items, you are presented with a screen like this:
    Click on the EAT YOUR FOOD button, and you will be bought to the last page.

Success?
    If you are unsuccessful, you will be bought to a page with your pet's picture and a quote underneath it. Refresh the page 10 times and then check your avatar count. If it did not work, go back to the restaurant and try again.

If you are successful, you will see a picture of the item you will be taking home and the following text:
    "I am not sure I will be able to eat everything... Can I take something with me?!? Your pet is allowed to take some home. We have already boxed up the leftovers for you!"

DO NOT click on anything, and check your avatar count. If you did not get it, refresh the page 10 times, and then try again.

If you do not get the avatar after three tries, try switching your active pet.

*Please keep in mind that there is NO notification that you got the avatar, you have to check your avatar count or preferences to see if you got it. Please, let me know if this guide helped you.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ph0enix For This Useful Post:

Arc (09-23-2018),babzy (09-12-2018),♥ Decepticon ♥ (11-22-2015),DrSloth (07-20-2015),Pookie (08-02-2015),salsadog (11-15-2018),Skarner (08-02-2015),varney (07-20-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    1d 8h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Did not work for me, tried two times. I would try with a different pet however I don't have 120k to spend again . Whiter, dear, do you know if this method worked with other people? Just curious, perhaps you were lucky.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    I'll give it a go when I get home from work thanks I hope it works

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    228 times
    Time Online
    35d 5h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    I have been trying and trying to get this avatar for forever and like I said, it worked for me right away. I did it with a Draik. As far as I know, getting leftoevers is random, but the avatar is not. There is NO random event for this avatar - you need to check your av count/preferences to see if it worked.

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by scarmans View Post
    I'll give it a go when I get home from work thanks I hope it works

Hey did you give it a go? Would you mind letting me know if it worked for you please? (:

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by varney View Post
    Did not work for me, tried two times. I would try with a different pet however I don't have 120k to spend again . Whiter, dear, do you know if this method worked with other people? Just curious, perhaps you were lucky.
    I know it's expensive. You just have to keep trying unfortunately. I know alot of people who got the avatar using this method.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    @(you need an account to see links) nope still at work :/ help me get out lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    228 times
    Time Online
    35d 5h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by scarmans View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) nope still at work :/ help me get out lol

Should I call and be like "look, I REALLY need to know if this avatar method works, do you think you could let him go early?"

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ph0enix For This Useful Post:

1337LEET (08-09-2015),Naked Gamer (07-20-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    222/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    101d 6h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    in my main i had to spend 1,8m to get it without this, will try in the account i'm building later, but everytghing is on luck

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DrSloth For This Useful Post:

forensics (10-14-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    1d 8h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Yeah I did the "refesh and check" thing. I'll just wait for the next 60400 and try with a different pet. Thanks Whither ^^

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m

[GUIDE] Easily get the KELP avatar! (not guaranteed)

Didn't get the avatar when I tried this! It might have a higher success rate though so I might test it out on 10 accounts see what's up.l in 3 days when I can.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    116/0
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    15d 20h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Are you sure it doesn't tell you you've received the avatar? When I went there a little less than a month ago it did give me the "Something has happened!" blurb on the page.

Nonetheless, it doesn't matter either way, I was just curious if TNT maybe changed it so it didn't show anymore. Thanks for trying to help people.