Page 61 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Anime Are You Watching/Have You Recently Watched?

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    421 times
    Time Online
    85d 2h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    I started seeing Niehime no Kemono, looking forward to see if an interesting plot happens

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    689 times
    Time Online
    216d 5h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 33m
    Quote Originally Posted by KJiU View Post
    Oh yes do give Inuyasha a try and take your time to enjoy it . Its one of the complete anime aside from the older generation animes where they have over 100+ episodes compared to the current ones which are 16 or 25 / +multiple season and possible of a "Cut /dis continue" if they don't earn enough turn over.
    If you do watch let me know which side you choose Big Bro or Little Bro haha

There is also a spinoff series in 2022 i think which i don't recommend haha. It was all about their daughters which i find that they just made it to leech off inyuasha's popularity to earn viewer ship or make a comeback but i t doesn't go well.
    I had no idea there was a 2022 spinoff. That era of anime is my only reference, minus a few anime style movies I've seen recently like some more Ghibili, and then one called Belle I streamed somewhere, about finding your voice. It was cute!

I haven't started watching yet but is it possible to team little bro and big bro?

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    149 times
    Time Online
    85d 19h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    I'm slowly watching two shorter anime at the same time which never seems to work well for me, I'm more of a "binge it all in one long session" type of a person. But it is what it is, life has been too busy for binging xD I'm watching Erased, which is freaking awesome, and Haibane Renmei from the recommendation of a friend. Both satisfy different moods for different reasons.
    ♥  slowpoke  ♥

♥  thanks, Zenitsu! for the art + graphics! ilysm! ♥
    ♥  thanks, Woohoo for the avatar!! ♥
    ♥  thanks, Lyrichord for the profile picture! ♥
    ♥  thanks, Charmander for the custom Ryu + userbar! ♥

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Slowpoke For This Useful Post:

Zenitsu (06-11-2023)

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,168 times
    Time Online
    558d 17h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 27m
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyray View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) It's definitely super nostalgic! It's also making me want to rewatch Magic Knight Rayearth next, so gotta find where that streams or buy a new DVD player.
    So I ended up stopping watching CCS a bt after it's revealed that Tomoyo's mom hates Sakara's dad because he was Sakara's mom's professor, and she...kind of has a point, and I felt icky about it. It made it hard to deal with some of the other kids-show cheesiness, so I took a break and never came back.

Do still want to go back to MKR, so maybe that'll be my next watch.
    (you need an account to see links)

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    210 times
    Time Online
    41d 21h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyrichord View Post
    I had no idea there was a 2022 spinoff. That era of anime is my only reference, minus a few anime style movies I've seen recently like some more Ghibili, and then one called Belle I streamed somewhere, about finding your voice. It was cute!

I haven't started watching yet but is it possible to team little bro and big bro?
    Oh haha for Ghibili studios i have only watched My Neighbor Totoro & Spirited Away. But for Totoro there is a theory that he is a death god, Some animes that are bright on the outside do have a deeper dark story reference/ thing to it. (Eg pokemon have lots of horror reference / theories) Just like Disney after i learn of the original version of it i kinda view it in a different way haha.

For inuyasha when people start to get into it , they will end up shipping the characters and this is where it comes down to which side you would choose xD it will come down to choosing Inuyasha & his love tirangle (Lil bro) or Sesshoumaru & Rin (Big Bro) , there is also other ships in the stories.

The other one is focus on their daughters and also for those who ships Sesshoumaru X Rin , to watch rin grow up (which im one of them, i stop after getting to see her appear)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    421 times
    Time Online
    85d 2h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by KJiU View Post
    Oh haha for Ghibili studios i have only watched My Neighbor Totoro & Spirited Away. But for Totoro there is a theory that he is a death god, Some animes that are bright on the outside do have a deeper dark story reference/ thing to it. (Eg pokemon have lots of horror reference / theories) Just like Disney after i learn of the original version of it i kinda view it in a different way haha.

For inuyasha when people start to get into it , they will end up shipping the characters and this is where it comes down to which side you would choose xD it will come down to choosing Inuyasha & his love tirangle (Lil bro) or Sesshoumaru & Rin (Big Bro) , there is also other ships in the stories.

The other one is focus on their daughters and also for those who ships Sesshoumaru X Rin , to watch rin grow up (which im one of them, i stop after getting to see her appear)
    Tbh the whole love triangle (Inu Kagome Kykyo) really got me desesperate, like damn Inuyasha why you do what you did xD

On the other hand, it had some good openings and endings

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

KJiU (06-11-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    35 times
    Time Online
    12d 18h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    I haven't watched Inuyasha in forever, was a fantastic anime. I was impressed with Castlevania as a newer anime. I grew up in that early anime era, Inuyasha, Dragon ball, Yu-yu hakasho, Ronin Warriors etc.. Then moved onto Bleach, and eventually Attack on Titan, which I think is one of the best anime ever personally.
    Last edited by Masterplayer44; 06-11-2023 at 12:34 AM.

J_L_K_64 rules you.

(you need an account to see links) - My YouTube Channel

(you need an account to see links) - My Twitch channel - Sunday thru Friday 9:30PM EST - 1:30AM EST

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    210 times
    Time Online
    41d 21h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    Tbh the whole love triangle (Inu Kagome Kykyo) really got me desesperate, like damn Inuyasha why you do what you did xD

On the other hand, it had some good openings and endings
    Ahaha so you are more on the Inuyasha shipping side but then inyuasha do have lots of shippings and plots which i find it awesome xD I'm always Sesshoumaru X Rin. Yes my all time fav is the op V6 change the world (ps also love v6's Take me higher ultraman tiga theme song) , and Fukai Mori & Every Heart for endings

For some reason i preferred/ loved the side characters more than the actual MC for many animes xD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Masterplayer44 View Post
    I haven't watched Inuyasha in forever, was a fantastic anime. I was impressed with Castlevania as a newer anime. I grew up in that early anime era, Inuyasha, Dragon ball, Yu-yu hakasho, Ronin Warriors etc.. Then moved onto Bleach, and eventually Attack on Titan, which I think is an one of the best anime ever personally.
    Haha nice to meet another OG anime lover ,Yu Yu Hakusho is my childhood xD i always rush back home to watch it on cable tv along with flame of recca. And Ronin Warriors i totally forgotten about them xD

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KJiU For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (06-11-2023),Masterplayer44 (06-11-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyrichord View Post
    Ah, congrats on Baka, but also on watching Bleach!! How far in are you? Have you seen it before?
    Edit: I completely missed your post above this. Good idea skipping the filler. The going to save Orihime part drags on in the beginning, but the fights towards the end of it are epic. A younger me was obsessed with Ulquiorra at one point.

Is this Avatar: the Last Airbender aka my fave TV show, or something different?
    Yes yes airbending
    chakras n' stuff.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Nattiee For This Useful Post:

Zenitsu (06-11-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    190 times
    Time Online
    85d 10h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 33m
    Aaaand I started Pokemon XY. It's been weird reacclimating to a more newbie Ash after his recent feats.