Page 1 of 86 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Anime Are You Watching/Have You Recently Watched?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    169/0
    Mentioned
    273 times
    Time Online
    56d 5h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m

Which Anime Are You Watching/Have You Recently Watched?

Right now I am watching..

Naruto: (gets a bit boring sometimes and I have to push myself to watch it, which is never good) it's meh overall I have to say. It has it's good moments.

World Trigger: An awesome action packed anime, it's slightly newer and it's about people who inhabit a city that have other world creatures come at various times. They use weapons that are called triggers to fend them off. I can't do this show justice, it's just amazing every episode and it's still on going. I forget what happens in what episode, so I don't want to ruin it by giving off too many details.

Is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon: Long name I know, lol. At first I strayed away from this as I thought it was going to be really stupid and the guy was going to be like hitting on every girl, like some dudes do in online games. I finally decided to watch it and I must say that I am glad I did. It follows the story of a character named Bell Cranel, as the title states he wants girls, but it doesn't really go in that direction. It's more of him making friends and exploring the dungeon. Every episode, as with world trigger, just pulls me in and keeps me wanting more.

Fate/Stay Night: This show is kinda like Naruto for me, where some episodes I have to push myself to watch it, luckily I can only watch one episode a week, lol. Overall it is a good show and if you have watched Fate/Stay Zero it is much more interesting than that, but still falls short in some areas. If you haven't watched Fate/Stay Zero then it is about 7 Masters I believe that can summon Servants which were once Heroic people from ages ago, I believe they can be from a story or otherwise. The whole point is to battle until one Master/Servant is left in which they win a Holy Grail and are granted one wish.

Plastic Memories: If you love animes that pull at your heart strings this one is for you, it can make a grown man cry (I have), lol. This story is set in the future when computerized humans who look, act and feel like real humans are there to aid us in various ways. The only problem is, is that their chips need to be replaced couple years which makes them forget everything including who they were and all the memories they have made thus far. Really good anime, and even thinking about it makes me feel saddened.

Well, that is all I am watching right now, I would love to hear what you are watching. Of course you don't have to go into detail about it like I did.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to zxzero For This Useful Post:

Zenitsu (12-10-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    26 times
    Time Online
    5d 9h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I'm watching tenga toppa gurren lagan

Twisty BR

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TwistyBR For This Useful Post:

Zenitsu (12-10-2022)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    182 times
    Time Online
    97d 3h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon

It kills me to wait a week to watch it on crunchyroll but hey. I like it because its very much like SAO

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Suicune For This Useful Post:

Zenitsu (12-10-2022),zxzero (06-20-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    169/0
    Mentioned
    273 times
    Time Online
    56d 5h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Serais View Post
    Is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon

It kills me to wait a week to watch it on crunchyroll but hey. I like it because its very much like SAO
    Yea, I love it so far. It hurts me to wait a week each time also. I hope it goes like Fairy Tail did and just keeps pumping out episodes but quality ones, I found Fairy Tail is starting to make not so good episodes any more.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to zxzero For This Useful Post:

Zenitsu (12-10-2022)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    182 times
    Time Online
    97d 3h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    i couldn't get into fairy tale its one of those that i've tried and tried but it doesn't stick

I love Accel world ~ season 2 confirmed c:

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Suicune For This Useful Post:

Zenitsu (12-10-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    169/0
    Mentioned
    273 times
    Time Online
    56d 5h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Serais View Post
    i couldn't get into fairy tale its one of those that i've tried and tried but it doesn't stick

I love Accel world ~ season 2 confirmed c:
    OMG, I can't wait! No game No life was good also.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to zxzero For This Useful Post:

Zenitsu (12-10-2022)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    39d 18h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    You can watch DanMachi (Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?) on Kissanime.com without having a wait a week. It's HD too, but the catch is that you have to turn off adblock. (Hide the ads, and they won't interfere.)

The voice actor for Bell Cranel also did Kirito in SAO. That's probably why everyone is reminded so much of it! (The setting is pretty similar too. I love it.)

I'm watching that one, Ore Monotagari, and Owari no Seraph this season. I wanted to watch Plastic Memories but thought the description was pretty lame. I'll check it out after this post since I have nothing else to do today.

Custom Ryu by @Zapdos

By me

By @honeycomb

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wooloo For This Useful Post:

Zenitsu (12-10-2022),zxzero (06-20-2015)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    182 times
    Time Online
    97d 3h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirineko View Post
    You can watch DanMachi (Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?) on Kissanime.com without having a wait a week. It's HD too, but the catch is that you have to turn off adblock. (Hide the ads, and they won't interfere.)

The voice actor for Bell Cranel also did Kirito in SAO. That's probably why everyone is reminded so much of it! (The setting is pretty similar too. I love it.)

I'm watching that one, Ore Monotagari, and Owari no Seraph this season. I wanted to watch Plastic Memories but thought the description was pretty lame. I'll check it out after this post since I have nothing else to do today.
    --
    I think it was the same artists too as the eyes, style and combat scenes are the same.

Fullmetal alch. brotherhood & Psycho pass are a good rewatch

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

I've yet to see the Dubbed version of Bell Cranel ~ I've only watched the english verison of SAO

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/1
    Mentioned
    68 times
    Time Online
    41d 3h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    Quote Originally Posted by zxzero View Post
    OMG, I can't wait! No game No life was good also.
    Do You know if there will be another season of No game no life? I watched it a couple of month ago and it was really good! I loved it
    I also watched the first episode of plastic memories but didn't like it... Maybe I will give it another try, since you spoke highly of it. Also I like to cry

Right now I am watching One Piece, Naruto, Fairytail, Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (Assassin Classroom), Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, Sailor Moon, Ore Monogatari!! and Fate / Stay Night.
    One Piece, Naruto and FairyTail were really good in the past. If there are boring episodes or flashbacks, I will think of the good times..
    All the other animes are new animes from 2015. Some of them did end this weekend though :/

Fate/Stay Night was really good! It ended this week. I made a mistake and watched the movie and realised later, that the show was a remake of that movie >_<
    So I knew the ending, but it was still epic and good!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Gnorbu For This Useful Post:

Zenitsu (12-10-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    169/0
    Mentioned
    273 times
    Time Online
    56d 5h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnorbu View Post
    Do You know if there will be another season of No game no life? I watched it a couple of month ago and it was really good! I loved it
    I also watched the first episode of plastic memories but didn't like it... Maybe I will give it another try, since you spoke highly of it. Also I like to cry

Right now I am watching One Piece, Naruto, Fairytail, Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (Assassin Classroom), Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, Sailor Moon, Ore Monogatari!! and Fate / Stay Night.
    One Piece, Naruto and FairyTail were really good in the past. If there are boring episodes or flashbacks, I will think of the good times..
    All the other animes are new animes from 2015. Some of them did end this weekend though :/

Fate/Stay Night was really good! It ended this week. I made a mistake and watched the movie and realised later, that the show was a remake of that movie >_<
    So I knew the ending, but it was still epic and good!
    So far there is no mention of another season for no game no life. I wish there was though it an amazing concept and they left it open ended

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

19. The Following User Says Thank You to zxzero For This Useful Post:

Zenitsu (12-10-2022)